• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

So is Akibahara the Steam name of one of you guys? Just got friend request and they're in the RPN group.

Lets try this again.@SirBlazeALot
Sorry I missed this!

Mages have the highest magic out of all the other 1st classes in their branch and access to anima magic which has super cool effects. Such as all fire magic being useful against BEAST units, all Wind magic being useful against AIR unit, all Thunder magic has a chance to paralyze and all Ice magic has a chance to cause Frostbite. They're also fairly accurate with a natural +10 boost to accuracy from anima tomes and +10 granted from their class.

Sorry I missed this!

Mages have the highest magic out of all the other 1st classes in their branch and access to anima magic which has super cool effects. Such as all fire magic being useful against BEAST units, all Wind magic being useful against AIR unit, all Thunder magic has a chance to paralyze and all Ice magic has a chance to cause Frostbite. They're also fairly accurate with a natural +10 boost to accuracy from anima tomes and +10 granted from their class.
Which thread can I see these things? I read something about having access to these different types of magic and what not,but there's no documentation about the details. unless I missed something

Mages choose to focus their crafts on Anima magic, which is known for the high variety and sheer number of tomes that exist between the four elements of Fire, Ice, Wind, and Thunder. Since all Mages can use is Anima magic, proper usage of the four elements is a critical part of concocting strategies for them, since each element has its own effects. Be mindful of what element enemy mages are wielding and position our guys accordingly. Mages can promote to Sages or Dark Knights.

• Health: 50/50
  • Attack: 1
  • Defense: 2
  • Magic: 4
  • Resistance: 3
  • Movement: 6 cells
  • ACC +10%
  • EVA +15%
  • LUCK +15%
  • Second Chance: Remains the same.
  • Capture: Remains the same.
  • Basic Warding: A defensive passive skill. 10 damage reduced from incoming magic damage when the mage is below 50% health.

See that's what confuses me.

All mages have access to the elements? So all I have to do is describe my character using fire,ice, wind and thunder on a whim? There's no guidelines or specific abilities like bash? So long as it matches the numerical value next to magic?

All mages have access to the elements? So all I have to do is describe my character using fire,ice, wind and thunder on a whim? There's no guidelines or specific abilities like bash? So long as it matches the numerical value next to magic?

There's a list of Tomes in the Items thread, and your character would cast the magic of which Tome they have
The power is decided by your weapon rank (E-A), the MAG number affects actual dmg output
That's my understanding ??

Oh now I see what's confusing you.

There's a list of Tomes in the Items thread, and your character would cast the magic of which Tome they have
The power is decided by your weapon rank (E-A), the MAG number affects actual dmg output
That's my understanding ??
Yes, Pretz is on the money here. Over in Items & Inventory you'll find a list of all the items in the game, including weapons. Mages use Anima tomes. So a Fire Tome would cast a fire spell and an Ice Tome would cast an ice one. So you'll have access to whatever tomes are in the Mage's inventory.

Metroid is sonic. Metroid doesn't crawl, she spins while in ball form. Actually I mean samus. Darn it, it's too hard. It's just like Frankenstein, when they call the monster, "Frankenstein."
Or call the peeps inside the wooden horse Trojans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back