• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Aight, here's the starter. as mentioned in the discord, goal is to get everyone to team up quickly so we can progress plot)

1a2ced30a4dfb810246dffe8a3d8d076.jpg

(Artist: Sean vo)

The Crystal City was quite large and advanced, considering the state of things, but it just attributed to the influence the Crystal Tiger had. It was cold, as it was everywhere, but somehow greenhouses still managed to grow food. Blaise watched from his spot on the cargo train headed into the city, watching as the barren frozen landscape swept past, then the outer agricultural ring of the Crystal City, then finally arriving in the Trade and Commerce sector. He remembered his posse, remembered hitching rides on trains back home, how it had just been all fun then...

There was no fun hitching a ride on this train.

He glanced back at his new rag-tag group, a weird blue jackal thing, he forgot its name, a long-haired guy a little older than him, Near was his name? Then there was the weirdly-dressed lady, Song was her name or something like that. It was then the realization that his memory really was absolutely terrible, maybe Beau really was wrong about him being smart.

Beau... He missed her. After being separated during that earthquake from the rest of the posse, he didn't know what to do. He needed to find them, assuming they were still alive after that.
But what if they weren't? Maybe he should just jump off the train and let it run him over...
A soft sigh was the only indication of what was going on in his head.

Za'kir padded quickly through the streets with his strange new companions in tow, looking for a place to set up a little shop, earn some coin while they were here. Except it seemed that currency wasn't widely available, or at least used. Rather people traded goods for other goods.

After nearly getting stepped on for the fifth time that day, Za'kir weighed his options. Jump onto the shoulder of the walking beehive known as Leo, or the other tall man that didn't seem to have a real name.
Despite trusting Leo a bit more, the thought of being stung or covered in honey wasn't appealing. Instead, he scaled up to Doomguy's shoulder.
"Take Za'kir to a place he can set up shop, yes?"

Last edited:
Seong Mi-Na sat on one of the many cargo boxes on the train, using her weapon as an anchor to keep herself from falling or getting knocked off. She didn't know what was in these things, but she did know the group she had found herself in for some reason had to get to the train station. Honestly, she was just glad to be out of the house and away from her father, who had once again tried to marry her off like she was livestock and not his own daughter.

The glistening sheen and beautiful architecture of the city soon grabbed Seong's attention. She had never seen such elaborate structures since her time in Europe. What secrets did this city hold?

"So, this is the fabled Crystal City. I wonder what we'll find here..." she said to herself, wondering where her so called partners had gone off to.

Last edited:
Shadow sighed as he walked down one of the many streets. A small silver metallic liquid ran over his hand and seemed to disappear into the white glove. He looked around and decided to pick the pace up to a run. The skates that were on his feet, projecting an artificial fire that was harmless to those it came in contact with. He slowed down as he approached the train station. "Things are too bright here." He muttered to himself.

Upon being at the train station he let out a breath. "Now how to hitch a ride without money is the question..." Shadow would look around, in hope of something living he could spread a small portion of the virus to, to make silver to give to the guy to get on the train in a legal manner.

• To feel cold still felt wrong.
    The marine was far too used to rivers of blood, seas of lava and valleys of fire. The sights of Hell that were seared into his mind and never left. No matter how much he had finally washed his clothes, cleaned his armor when they had reached Crystal City, they still reeked of death and gore and sulfur, just like they had when he had first met Leo and Za’kir.
    Knee deep in snow instead of corpses, so cold. A shotgun in hand, covered in gore and viscera. His hot, fervent breaths fogged up the glass of his visor as it condensed from the cold, still keeping a loaded shotgun aimed at them. He hadn’t realized it until his throat hurt later that he had been screaming, his mind too frenzied with the sudden change and harried with the thoughts of demons and the new threat before him to fully comprehend the actions he was taking.
    It was a blur, really. He still had no clue how they had let him come along. The healing burns he had sustained from an Archvile and a bite from a pinky he had probably played a factor.
    He hadn’t spoken again since then. If he had to, he would. Leo’s endless fucking chatter filled the air more than enough anyways.
    The arrangement worked fine for now, until he could find a means of getting back to Hell. The marine had far too many demons to deliver to the slaughter to stay here for long.
    Instinctively he tended as Za’kir climbed up his back and onto his shoulder, hand already moving for his loaded pistol before the cat spoke. He pointedly ignored the odd nostalgia of the position of the cat on his shoulder and let out a low grunt of acknowledgement, forcing himself to take his hand off the pistol and push through the crowds to continue the way they had been going.

• The pokémon sensed that Blaise wasn't right, mentally. Lucario never really spoke to Blaise all that much, but his aura reading abilities usually did most of the communication for him. Though, it was difficult for Lucario to understand that not every creature communicated with the power of Aura. He knew that that some humans could use Aura, like Ash and Sir Aaron, but not all humans.

"Sir Aaron..." Lucario thought, cursing the fact he thought that he was going to reunite with Aaron after saving the tree of beginning and the pokemon who lived there. But instead, he ended up in a world that seemed like it was ending.

Seong Mi-Na sat on one of the many cargo boxes on the train, using her weapon as an anchor to keep herself from falling or getting knocked off. She didn't know what was in these things, but she did know the group she had found herself in for some reason had to get to the train station. Honestly, she was just glad to be out of the house and away from her father, who had once again tried to marry her off like she was livestock and not his own daughter.

The glistening sheen and beautiful architecture of the city soon grabbed Seong's attention. She had never seen such elaborate structures since her time in Europe. What secrets did this city hold?

"So, this is the fabled Crystal City. I wonder what we'll find here..." she said to herself, wondering where her so called partners had gone off to.
'Ugh, great.... not only did I get into a train whilst the mafia is gone freaking insane by having a helicopter chasing me, but my god damn 911 is gone missing...'

McKenzie Cole sighed, just because she was a wanted woman from the mafia whilst racing in The Run is just the beginning but she face palmed herself in such disbelief whilst holding her weapons which are a G18 that is attached with military-grade attatchments, a karambit knife, and a heavily modifed M4A1 whilst currently in one of the cargo boxes in a train. She walked around the train for a second until she saw a girl, whom was sitting with weapon of some sorts if it could be useable for her to not fall, whistling at the girl as she is going to ask her if she could sit right next to her.

"Hey, is it okay to sit right next to ya??"

'Ugh, great.... not only did I get into a train whilst the mafia is gone freaking insane by having a helicopter chasing me, but my god damn 911 is gone missing...'

McKenzie Cole sighed, just because she was a wanted woman from the mafia whilst racing in The Run is just the beginning but she face palmed herself in such disbelief whilst holding her weapons which are a G18 that is attached with military-grade attatchments, a karambit knife, and a heavily modifed M4A1 whilst currently in one of the cargo boxes in a train. She walked around the train for a second until she saw a girl, whom was sitting with weapon of some sorts if it could be useable for her to not fall, whistling at the girl as she is going to ask her if she could sit right next to her.

"Hey, is it okay to sit right next to ya??"

The beautiful warrior maiden was broken from her trance and looked over to the other woman, noticing her strange armor and weapons. Was she from this realm or the next?

After studying her for a brief moment, she smiled softly and gave the girl a nod.

“Sure, why not? I’m not going anywhere at the moment anyways.”

Shadow continued to look for something, but sadly nothing came to sight. With a sigh, he did the one thing he never wanted to. He broke the law, or at least what he thought was breaking the law.

"Chaos Control." He muttered and in a green flash of light, he vanished appearing in the emptiest car.

Like always after using one of his Chaos Abilities, the Metal Virus went wild and covered all of his body except for his face. He let out a deep breath and willed it to return to inside his body.

• “Right… so if you boys see copper wire, circuitry, an oscillator… those are things I need.”
    Heidi Holloway was wearing the full get-up: Hat, ranger uniform, a matching green Carhart with the park service emblem (even though her actual uniform was Forest Service), and most importantly, a gas mask. She was fixed on the object on her wrist. Looked like an oversized watch or portable tv, the outside paint job almost entirely obscured by scratched, old travel stickers. She reached up to turn a dial on it. “…She could use a new tuner, too; it’s starting to go out.”

Neither Fenn nor Sabjorn were from Appalachia, and as she led them through the bustling business district, he considered the likelihood that they didn’t even know what those things were. Hell — Fenn might be able to but she didn’t even trust Sab not to get scammed into buying junk.

…Not that she couldn’t make junk work.
    Heidi turned and faced the boys, walking backward down the street. “You know what? Caveat. Before you buy anything, call me over, right?”

Doe couldnt even fathom how he managed to get himself into this situation. One minute he was in his fields, letting the chickens out to pasture and milking his cows. The next, he was waking up on the ground, surrounded in what was left of his ranch. His animals were gone, his ranch was destroyed, and worst of all, his entire town was in shambles. The only life he could find among the ruins was his horse and Albatross, his barn cat.
He couldn’t find any bodies, but there were signs someone had been in town at some point. He hoped that if he followed the signs, maybe, just maybe, he’d come across a familiar face. Instead, he somehow picked up a random highschooler, a child knight, and talking teenage hedgehog..? Golly this felt like some sort of fever dream… but the sound of the train chugging along the tracks was so loud, the deep, rhythmic pulsing of his headache was painful, and the air was so, breathtakingly cold. It had to be real. There was no way it wasn't.
”Miaow?”

Doe looked up from his lap. Albatross nudged his knee with her forehead, clearly asking for affection. Doe sighed, and gently ruffled her fur with his free hand, the other was holding Twig’s lead. Doe looked around at his traveling partners. They were strange bunch of kids, strange, but very nice. They were a troubled bunch, he couldnt help be worry about them.
Doe’s gaze softened when Sonic spoke up about being the last Mobian.
”Now don’t you go talkin’ like that!”
Doe crossed his arms.
”We’ll find your folks before you even know it!”
As confident as he tried to sound, his words were empty. He had been searching for his own folks for who knows how long to no avail. He wanted to hold on the the thought of seeing them again, but deep down, he felt that it would never happen.

He couldnt say that though, he needed to stay positive, for them.

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe couldnt even fathom how he managed to get himself into this situation. One minute he was in his fields, letting the chickens out to pasture and milking his cows. The next, he was waking up on the ground, surrounded in what was left of his ranch. His animals were gone, his ranch was destroyed, and worst of all, his entire town was in shambles. The only life he could find among the ruins was his horse and Albatross, his barn cat.
He couldn’t find any bodies, but there were signs someone had been in town at some point. He hoped that if he followed the signs, maybe, just maybe, he’d come across a familiar face. Instead, he somehow picked up a random highschooler, a child knight, and talking teenage hedgehog..? Golly this felt like some sort of fever dream… but the sound of the train chugging along the tracks was so loud, the deep, rhythmic pulsing of his headache was painful, and the air was so, breathtakingly cold. It had to be real. There was no way it wasn't.
”Miaow?”

Doe looked up from his lap. Albatross nudged his knee with her forehead, clearly asking for affection. Doe sighed, and gently ruffled her fur with his free hand, the other was holding Twig’s lead. Doe looked around at his traveling partners. They were strange bunch of kids, strange, but very nice. They were a troubled bunch, he couldnt help be worry about them.
Doe’s gaze softened when Sonic spoke up about being the last Mobian.
”Now don’t you go talkin’ like that!”
Doe crossed his arms.
”We’ll find your folks before you even know it!”
As confident as he tried to sound, his words were empty. He had been searching for his own folks for who knows how long to no avail. He wanted to hold on the the thought of seeing them again, but deep down, he felt that it would never happen.

He couldnt say that though, he needed to stay positive, for them.

Last edited:
"So, dwemer shit. Got it." Sab shrugged, not really understanding much of what Heidi was talking about at all.
He could extrapolate what copper wire was, but the rest? Beyond him.

"I don't think that's quite right..." Fenn tried to correct, having a better idea of what those things could be from his various research and studies, but was still mostly in the dark.

"I don't think it would be wise to split up anyways. The city is much too big and filled with too many people..." Fenn reached for his flask and took a sip, hands trembling ever so slightly. It could be assumed he just didn't like crowds, considering his anxious nature. It had taken a lot of convincing to get him to even enter the city and not insist he wait outside for them to come back. He wasn't even sure why he agreed even now.

"You're fine, Fenn." Sab rolled his eyes, who knew Fenn's real reasoning, but hadn't mentioned it at his request.

"And even if that changes I'll be here to make sure nothing happens. You're fine."

Fenn sighed, putting his flask away once more.
"I appreciate the sentiment, Sabjorn, but I truly think you're overestimating my abilities..."
He paused, glancing up at Heidi.
"We should stick together. I don't want to make any mistake here, we need to get your device working."

---

Blaise looked up at Near from his brooding on the edge of the train car.
"Huh?"
It took a moment to fully register what was said, and once he did it only made him more sad.
"Oh, well, my posse was just makin' camp. Walter was playing, I was cookin', Beau 'n Reid 'n Kid 'n Fig were all doing the other stuff like settin' up tents 'n such. Then there was a huge earthquake that cracked the earth right through camp. Spooked the horses real good. Separated us. Next thing I knew the world was cold 'n changed to all this." He gestured outside of the train, to the cold wastes surrounding.

"I guess I was knocked out or somethin'. Woke up with a mighty headache that's fer sure. Probably had a seizure but I don't remember when those happen."

Upon realizing the train was slowing down, Blaise stood and walked over to where he had left Wyld Fyre, his mustang. He had no clue how he had successfully managed to get his horse on a train without getting caught. It's not like this was a passenger train where they could buy tickets to board. No, they had snuck on. And now they had to get off without being caught as well, but he couldn't do that while the train was moving too fast.

"Get ready, we're gonna have to get off soon otherwise we'll be caught. Don't know what they do to lawbreakers here." He warned, patting Wyld Fyre's neck.

---
Za'kir's ears had folded back in mild irritation at Leo's chattering.
"Za'kir is not a cat. Za'kir is khajiit. Alfiq. Za'kir sells many things. You will see."
Once they found a suitable spot, Za'kir jumped down from Doomguy's shoulder and padded to the relatively open spot of the ground. Lifting a paw to direct his telekinesis, he opened his small pouch that held much more that it logically should, pulling out a blanket and spreading it out to reserve the spot for his wares. Then he started laying said wares out, wands, staves, various runes and enchanted items, and even some dwemer-esque items. He didn't know what they were but he had gotten them for fairly cheap, and knew that even though it would be junk to some, to the right buyer it would be worth a fortune. That's how it was back in Tamriel, anyways.

"Za'kir has wares, if you have the coin!" He announced once finished, seating himself in the middle of his menagerie.
"You two, go get business for Za'kir." He commanded if his two companions. He didn't have much confidence in Leo's memory, or... okay he didn't have much confidence in Doomguy, either. But hopefully it would be better than nothing.

• "So, I was right. I didn't want to mention it, but your aura told me that something was wrong. No earthquake sent me here, but another force I don't quite understand. I am supposed to be dead! Not here in this... wasteland." Lucario finally spoke, after hearing Blaise talk about what got him here.

Lucario soon realized that the train was indeed slowing down, and hearing Blaise speak about getting off of the train, Lucario stopped leaning against the wall of the train car and prepared himself.

"Just say the word, Blaise." Lucario spoke again.

Robbie stands near the tracks, waiting for the next train to pass through. It already watched Addi get on a train- but it was a passenger train. It was not a passenger. It was trash, actually. So it did not get on after her. It waited for a cargo train. Or any other train that picked up trash it guessed. It doesn’t know. It just knows it’s not a passenger, so it’s waiting for a train that it can get on.

It knows it’s owners don’t want it, but Addi said she loved it. Addi would miss it. She didn’t want them to get rid of it; that’s why they got rid of it after she left for her trip, right? It looks down the long tracks. It doesn’t occur to it that tracks don’t lead to the same destination. It doesn’t know that whatever train that will come soon, will not take it to Addi.

It waits. It can hear a train coming! But the train is slowing down. Does it know it’s trash? The train is stopping to pick it up. It hops up and waves at the train, thankful that it recognizes trash so well. The train does not make any indication that it sees it’s wave; but why else would it be stopping? It gets ready to hop on anywhere as it passes.

It’s not stopped yet- but it can see things jumping off. Oh- they didn’t look like trash. That makes sense! They’re passengers. Not trash. It should help them find the passenger train before it gets on the trash train. It hops it’s way over to them, attempting to wave at the passengers! They will be thankful it helped them, it can still be useful, it can prove it to them, it can prove it to Addi, and Addi will take it home where it belongs.

As long as it’s not too trash for Addi…? Oh. It slows to a stop before reaching the passengers. It didn’t think about that. It looked at the train. It was trash. Addi wanted it but; it was trash now. Maybe it shouldn’t return to Addi… It stands between the group of people and the slowing train. It should have stayed in the trash. It doesn’t need to get on a train to be trash.

Oh! But it was still going to help the passengers! Right! Oh, oh, maybe if it helped them good enough, they won’t know it’s trash, and they will keep it? Maybe? It continues its way, slower, to the passengers.

Shadow sighed, as he looked around at the train car he was in. It seemed empty enough, so he took a seat.

"Hm...odd" He mumbled to himself. "I'm getting really good vibes about this place."

He took an extra look around and then left his car in search of one with more 'comfortble' vibes.

• Heidi looked over her shoulder at Fennorian, watching his expression carefully. She nodded. "We'll stay together," she assured him. "If it helps you, we'll leave the instant I've got the tools I need. We don't have to be in town to get in contact with Punk. If it's easier on you, we'll go as soon as we..."

She was just turning back when a man came running up to her and stopped just barely before he crashed into her entirely. He wore a broad, gapped grin, a rabbit mask, and his clothing was tattered, his strawberry blonde hair a wavy mess. "Hey! Hey, you said you're looking for something, right? Down the street, fourth stall on the left side; your left, not mine. The cat's got tons of stuff!" He turned on his heels and sprinted off again, and left Heidi baffled and taken aback.

"What--? I--" He was already gone. She turned back to the men following her. "Well... worst we can do is waste a few minutes, wouldn't you think?"

Trish roamed the icy hellscape, headed towards the huge city. Its walls looked imposing; as a demon carrying the most iconic sword of her kind, she dare not try to scale them or walk through the front gate. On top of that, she had heard differing opinions and theories from the various nomads. This is why she sought entry at all—so she could be the judge.

A faint noise caused Trish’s ears to perk up. The faint, metallic rumbling and grinding indicated a train was approaching from behind, just down the tracks she was following. Perfect, she thought. Trish slid into a ditch and hunkered down to avoid the conductor’s eye. As the train passed, she counted the cars. Few had doors, the sheet metal likely having been repurposed. At lucky number seven, she sprang up from her hiding spot and leapt with supernatural grace into the train car.

It was then she realized there were others aboard the train—more stowaways like her, by the look and sound of it. Those who saw her would likely note she was underdressed for this weather, wearing only black leathers, sunglasses, her amulet, and a mid-thigh-length fur coat, left open.

Doe smiled softly at Sonic. His words seemed to have helped some, but he wasn’t totally satisfied with Sonic’s response. He stood up, lifting Albatross up to lay on his shoulders, and crouched infront of Sonic.
"Its gonna be fine. They’re gonna be fine, alright hon?”
He told Sonic, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. He didnt know for certain if things would truly work out for them, but he had to believe they would. He couldnt bear to think they wouldn’t.
The screech of the train’s breaks diverted Doe’s attention. He stood back up and walked to the edge of the cart. The barren landscape from a few minutes ago had transformed into tall concrete buildings. They werent at the station quite yet, but they had to act fast if they didnt want to get caught hitchhiking. Doe looked back at his group, nodding in agreement with Danny. He went back to Twigs and stroked her side. He fumbled with his backpack, tied to Twigs. Doe unzipped the biggest pocket to put Albatross in. He didnt want her to get spooked and jump onto the train tracks. He looked back at Sonic, Link and Danny
"Alright, if you feel like you can’t jump off on your own, let me know and ill do my best to help!"
Doe said. He figured they would be fine for the most part, but with how young Link was, he figured it wouldn't hurt to at least offer his assistance… Not that he knew what he was doing in the first place.

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe smiled softly at Sonic. His words seemed to have helped some, but he wasn’t totally satisfied with Sonic’s response. He stood up, lifting Albatross up to lay on his shoulders, and crouched infront of Sonic.
"Its gonna be fine. They’re gonna be fine, alright hon?”
He told Sonic, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. He didnt know for certain if things would truly work out for them, but he had to believe they would. He couldnt bear to think they wouldn’t.
The screech of the train’s breaks diverted Doe’s attention. He stood back up and walked to the edge of the cart. The barren landscape from a few minutes ago had transformed into tall concrete buildings. They werent at the station quite yet, but they had to act fast if they didnt want to get caught hitchhiking. Doe looked back at his group, nodding in agreement with Danny. He went back to Twigs and stroked her side. He fumbled with his backpack, tied to Twigs. Doe unzipped the biggest pocket to put Albatross in. He didnt want her to get spooked and jump onto the train tracks. He looked back at Sonic, Link and Danny
"Alright, if you feel like you can’t jump off on your own, let me know and ill do my best to help!"
Doe said. He figured they would be fine for the most part, but with how young Link was, he figured it wouldn't hurt to at least offer his assistance… Not that he knew what he was doing in the first place.

Last edited:
No matter what train car he went in Shadow couldn't quite shake that odd feeling he had. Just what was this? "It has to be something wrong because the metal virus feels it to but with how irritated it is, it's not here...yet" He muttered sitting in a car that as far as he was concerned seemed to be empty. Unaware of the other two in there.

He sat on the far side, and leaned his head against the back of the seat. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Refers to the following rper:

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• Link pursed his lips, watching everyone over quietly. He knew what genuine smiles looked like, he also knew what fake smiles looked like. He hated that the knew that second part so well and that he could see it so clear in all the faces here.
    Link sighed in resignation, he wished there was more he could do, something to help and make things hurt a little less, but right now he was just as lost as the rest of them.
    It seemed only right after this, they were going to need to get ready to jump. He had to get Epona off, there was no way he could leave her behind.
    Due to riding with no reins, the best means of guiding the filly would be on her back. He doubted she would like that but Link couldn’t think of any other options. That Epona trusted him, and her trusted her. This would just be something else they could accomplish together.
    Epona’s ears perked at the same time as her rider’s, able to pick up on the sound of Trish landing on the traincar. Maybe the others could hear it, he wasn’t sure, but he always had sensitive hearing. Apparently it was common in long eared people but he always found he was even more sensitive than other Hylians or Kokiri.
    Link let out a grunt, head snapping instinctively to the direction of the sound to see what it could possibly be. His hand went to his bow without thinking, small chubby hands not even hesitating from grabbing the weapon in his grasp, though not drawing it just yet.

• blaise_and_wyld_fyre.png
    Blaise Wilder
    "Let him ride a horse. He's a cowboy ain't he?"

Mentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (Near), Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Lucario)
    Blaise made sure he had everything with him and secured to his saddle, before turning back to the other two he was with.

"Are you two going to be fine jumping off a moving train? It can get a bit rough if we jump too early." He warned.
    He knew firsthand how dangerous train jumping could be. He's had plenty of times where they jumped when the train was going too fast and he'd hit his head, causing a seizure.

Blaise then got up into the saddle and walked Wyld Fyre towards the edge of the train car, where there once was a door but no longer. He waited a moment, trying to judge how fast they were going and how close to the station they were. Once it slowed to a reasonable jumping speed, he gave the signal to his group, spurring his horse to jump off the train.

It was a rough landing for Wyld Fyre, but after a stumble, he caught himself and was alright. It did surprise the horse, however, and caused him to act up. HE started kicking and bucking, though not too violently. Just a reminder he was very much a wild horse still. Blaise held on for dear life since the risk of a fall had greater consequences for him than any other person. He worked on getting his horse to calm down, he could check on his companions after.

The beautiful warrior maiden was broken from her trance and looked over to the other woman, noticing her strange armor and weapons. Was she from this realm or the next?

After studying her for a brief moment, she smiled softly and gave the girl a nod.

“Sure, why not? I’m not going anywhere at the moment anyways.”
The Run contestant chuckled a bit as she sat down right next to girl, taking a deep sigh as she pulls out her phone and started to take some pictures of Crystal City whilst thinking about something. She would put on some headphones and starts listening to Good Life whilst trying to think about the times that the mafia aren't around her life.

Was the girl right next to her is just a fellow citizen as her in Panama City or a new person that she never heard of before?

She was curious at first when she turned around, trying to think about having a conversation.

"Where are you from, anyway..... you're kinda like a pole vaulter I assume."

She asked the girl about her weapon, in awe about how it could be either a pole vault or a weapon whilst trying to make the conversation going on.

The Run contestant chuckled a bit as she sat down right next to girl, taking a deep sigh as she pulls out her phone and started to take some pictures of Crystal City whilst thinking about something. She would put on some headphones and starts listening to Good Life whilst trying to think about the times that the mafia aren't around her life.

Was the girl right next to her is just a fellow citizen as her in Panama City or a new person that she never heard of before?

She was curious at first when she turned around, trying to think about having a conversation.

"Where are you from, anyway..... you're kinda like a pole vaulter I assume."

She asked the girl about her weapon, in awe about how it could be either a pole vault or a weapon whilst trying to make the conversation going on.

Seong smiled. What was that the girl was listening to? She heard the question about her weapon and extended her arm out while holding it, allowing McKenzie to look it over.

"Her name is Scarlet Thunder. She is my family's treasured heirloom and had been passed down for generations. I have trained with her since I was a young girl. She is very well balanced in all areas and has served me well on many dangerous adventures. What about you? What's your choice of weapon?"

• tumblr_6ac98a8a8a1abe0e5a687bb7a5511d00_a8302482_540.pngLucarioMentions: DovahBeat DovahBeat (Blaise) Sleipnir Sleipnir (Near)
    "I'll be fine. The power of aura will make sure that I have a safe landing." Lucario said, watching as Blaise prepared himself and his horse to jump from the train.

"Aura is with me..." Lucario said, activating his aura abilities as Blaise and his horse jumped from the train.

After Blaise had jumped, Lucario soon followed, making sure to bend his knees so he could reduce the chance of him getting hurt.

"You and your horse alright?" Lucario asked, reading Wyld Fyre's aura, and seeing that the animal was worked up.

Attachments

• tumblr_6ac98a8a8a1abe0e5a687bb7a5511d00_a8302482_540.png
    tumblr_6ac98a8a8a1abe0e5a687bb7a5511d00_a8302482_540.png
    552.8 KB · Views: 1
  • f3b772453abfade5e6caafa9cc8131e1.jpg
    f3b772453abfade5e6caafa9cc8131e1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2
  • MV5BMTk1NWExN2QtOTYxYi00Yzg4LTkzOGYtYmI2ZjQ5YTRjMjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._...jpg
    MV5BMTk1NWExN2QtOTYxYi00Yzg4LTkzOGYtYmI2ZjQ5YTRjMjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._...jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Doe hadnt heard the noise, but he did notice Link had turned to look at something just outside of his view. His first thought was that Link was nervous about jumping, but then he watched the boy reach for his bow. There was something there. He reached for the closest weapon, his pocket knife, before approaching Link.
"Whats goin on over here—”
Doe’s eyes widened as he caught glimpse of Trish, partially hidden by some cargo boxes, but visible enough from his height. He looked back and forth from his group and Trish, unsure of how to react. The best course of action would be to jump the train and avoid confrontation all together, but the train was still moving a little too fast for his liking, and the kids were already rearin up for a fight. They wouldnt be able to get off the train fast enough to avoid getting attacked. He was gonna have to stand his ground.
"Come on out now! I can see you clear as day!"
He called out to the stranger.
"We got places to be, so you best not be lookin for a fight."

the farmer

Doe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Doe hadnt heard the noise, but he did notice Link had turned to look at something just outside of his view. His first thought was that Link was nervous about jumping, but then he watched the boy reach for his bow. There was something there. He reached for the closest weapon, his pocket knife, before approaching Link.
"Whats goin on over here—”
Doe’s eyes widened as he caught glimpse of Trish, partially hidden by some cargo boxes, but visible enough from his height. He looked back and forth from his group and Trish, unsure of how to react. The best course of action would be to jump the train and avoid confrontation all together, but the train was still moving a little too fast for his liking, and the kids were already rearin up for a fight. They wouldnt be able to get off the train fast enough to avoid getting attacked. He was gonna have to stand his ground.
"Come on out now! I can see you clear as day!"
He called out to the stranger.
"We got places to be, so you best not be lookin for a fight."

Robbie interacting with: Blaise(and Wyld Fyre), Near (I know he's not there yet osrry), Lucario

The passengers were much larger than Robbie, but can it be surprised?

Yes. It can. Especially when two were human and two were animals! Well. One was a horse, it thinks. It wasn’t sure what the second animal was.

It got closer and heard them fretting over each other. How cute! Were they a family too? It had a family once.

Oh no, it needed to hide that now! It needed to seem tough and not broken! It gets closer and puts its arms up like it saw in shows when people needed to seem tough!

You there! I see you are lost. If you must get help, I may take time out of my valuable schedule to help.” It addresses them, knowing they were just on the wrong train, it can show them their ways to the actual passenger train! It made sure to add little angry eyebrows to its screen to look more tough. It thinks.

In reality, it looks silly and pathetic. Doesn’t even sound tough. High bitch bit voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back