• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β­‘ 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯' π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘬 𝘺𝘦𝘡 β­‘

Emmy

☽ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Ž 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by natasha.
  • welcome~
    all art credit goes to sam yang (samdoesarts on instagram)

hi, hello, howdy, welcome!

i'm looking for a few long-term writing partners who enjoy the nitty-gritty, angsty, dramatic, dark, and emotional sides of writing. someone who is more focused on character development and the intricacies of love and hate and something in between.

my name is emmy, she/her pronouns if you want to be specific. i am twenty-five years old, happily married for over six years, and a lover of writing and reading alike. i currently live in est, though my sleep schedule is always up in the air. i battle pretty heavily with depression, anxiety, and bipolar, so reply speeds may vary, but if we have a good communication flow ooc i'll always let you know what's going on.

i am excitable and illiterate within ooc but literate and detailed ic with a heavy focus on inner monologue. with that said, i am still capable of painting scenes and moving the plot along. i am a huge believer in writing what your gut is telling you to, so i do not hyper-fixate on word counts or writing a multitude of filler just for the hell of it. so the ole quality over quantity can very much be applied here. however, i do need details and effort in return for my own. typically i will write anywhere between four and ten paragraphs, but it is all dependant on what the scene calls for.

i have a tendency toward male x female pairings and am far more confident and capable of writing the female lead. though i always do try to throw in side characters, both female and male. i write strictly in the third person and past tense. i always use realistic face claims and i'm not looking to budge on that currently. i absolutely adore using discord for ooc purposes and for writing, though i am still open to writing in private messages on site. i do not have any triggers to note, though i do believe strongly in the fade to black method.

coded by natasha.
    intro
    rules
    samples
    pairings

Last edited:
"I'm still waitin' for someone to tell me
This won't last forever, but it's hell for me
Just to remind myself I'm supposed to breathe"

Just bumping my thread <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back