• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And then... There was one.

Everyone send their energy to Enterelysium! They're going to do a spirit bomb and defeat Freeza!

Or. Wait. Wrong medium. This isn't an anime.

Does anyone know if quotation marks go before the period or after the period when you're quoting a name or something (not dialogue)? I think I get this wrong every time but I'm not sure.

Enolx Enolx The fact that it took a few pages of writing to explain how to use quotation marks is precisely why I hate quotation marks. >_< Let's just write like Hebrews and use no quotations!

(Thanks for info tho)

English right. and in response to the Hebrew comment.

“And how would people know we quoted?”
-Probably Jesus

"And then Jesus said, 'Genitals like those of donkeys...' ah shit, wrong paragraph, my bad"

- Early churches

Don't know how much this applies to RP stuff, but it's an interesting video I watched on world building.

That's really cool! I'm not sure if I lean more towards soft or hard world building, but I definitely have been trying to world build at a much slower pace than I have in the past. You guys probably don't know this, but this RP is actually loosely based off a failed one I tried years back called Percipience. In my opinion, it failed because I world built way too much out of the gate and overwhelmed everyone with information - I had like 50+ pages of planning at the start, which led to large inconsistencies in my plot that I had to keep trying to fix. Hopefully this one goes better!

Also update: I said I would post today, but it'll probably be very late tonight before I actually post! I'm still at "shitty first draft" level and need to make sure typos and whatnot are fixed before I post again. I put it in a word counter and I have 15k words at the moment - hopefully I can cut some of that down!

I live in the other side of the world so it'll still be day time here I think! Haha. Take your time. And hey, I have to say from the RP's I've seen that could be true. It happens with my d and d sessions too. It always goes better if you have a basic outline of the world and some plot and government and what have you elements but let the players flesh out the world as it goes.

You defenitly haven't overloaded us so far!

Hey I posted! Let me know if you all have any questions, but basically the way I see it is your characters reacting (or not) to becoming a Titan, getting to know each other through conversations on the aircraft (excluding maybe Rosaria, who could be too cool for government vehicles? Idk, up to Enolx) and through conversations at the Titan Outpost in Dagonpoint. Think of the surrounding area as a super dangerous Amazon rainforest - dense, hot, humid. Don't worry if you have to make short, frequent posts to converse with other characters; that's to be expected in times of dialogue. Sorry if this part seems a little slow, but at least conversation (literally) builds character :)

Hey I posted! Let me know if you all have any questions, but basically the way I see it is your characters reacting (or not) to becoming a Titan, getting to know each other through conversations on the aircraft (excluding maybe Rosaria, who could be too cool for government vehicles? Idk, up to Enolx) and through conversations at the Titan Outpost in Dagonpoint. Think of the surrounding area as a super dangerous Amazon rainforest - dense, hot, humid. Don't worry if you have to make short, frequent posts to converse with other characters; that's to be expected in times of dialogue. Sorry if this part seems a little slow, but at least conversation (literally) builds character :)
Enolx Enolx Fred Colon Fred Colon KingofAesir KingofAesir enterelysium enterelysium Just in case notifications aren't working again

Also, I love conversations and character interactions! They're usually super fun!

Rosaria will be on the ship. Maybe with some extras, but he will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back