• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Everyone alive? I'm hoping to get this going again, it's been fun so far and the actual story hasn't even started!

I'm good, I'm good. Getting more and more worried about my family in Florida, but I'm safe in Korea so that's good I guess.

I’m very much alive too! On vacation still, but with reception from a phone! If, when I get back, KingofAesir KingofAesir still hasn’t posted (end of the week,) I’ll go ahead and post ahead with the story as if Aveline said nothing. I know Iskolde has been having some issues with internet and whatnot. Sorry for the late updates all! Thanks for sticking with the RP :) I promise I have a lot planned for the story, including the big bad(s?)

Last edited:
Side note: does anyone here play overwatch? I’d be down to game after I get back from vacation

I play league of legends time to time, and lately, Stardew Valley and cultist simulator

Wow we truly have a diverse set of gamers... I really only play overwatch, but I’ve tried all the multiplayer ones you’ve all named and suck at all of them :(

Sucking at something is just the first step at getting kinda good at something!

I've just never been big on shooters cuz they're too actiony for me. Action movies and the like always kind of bore me and shooters usually feel similar. I like league because you can see everyone and everything and can think a bit more tactically and with more info.

Sucking at something is just the first step at getting kinda good at something!

I've just never been big on shooters cuz they're too actiony for me. Action movies and the like always kind of bore me and shooters usually feel similar. I like league because you can see everyone and everything and can think a bit more tactically and with more info.
Yeah, I used to play a really random MOBA and spent tons of time on it, idk what I like better but both shooters and tactics are fun to me!

Hey makes total sense to me! Survival shooters are fun to me. I like the added element of just trying to survive rather than wipe out the other team.

Deeprock Galactic is a shooter in that vein that I find a lot of fun.

I did tell Enolx that he didn’t have to post until we moved to the following day, since Rosaria is MIA at the moment!

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go ahead and call it quits on this RP. There's not enough interest unfortunately - thanks to all who participated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back