• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
"Throw me a stinkin bone!" Joking aside, hi. I'm Cerberus. I really wanna write with someone. Most of my stuff has a lot of romantic themes and "tension". Here are some pairings, plots, and interests I'd love nothin more than to flesh out. If I end up attached to our plot I'm likely to do art for it. Message me if any of these tickle your fancy.

YC = Your character
MC = My character

Bountiful Space
(Think steampunk and cyber punk) YC (your character) is a bounty hunter aiming to catch his most expensive prize yet, a young Glorian alien, the last one to be precise (MC- My character). Since earth joined the Galactic enterprises it's been well known that Glorians are dangerous and evil beings who only take pleasure in manipulating the minds of others and feeding off the life energy of others. Their terrible race had to be eradicated. However, shortly after acquiring the trembling young female YC realizes their race is more complicated than that. They don't just feed on life energy, they can manipulate it as well as their own appearances. As he becomes her protector he develops an affection for her. Simultaneously he learns the truth about their race and what they've been used for.

Space Pirate
He's a rebellious Prince who doesn't want to be tied down with a boring woman and a boring fate (YC). She's a wild and free Pirate with the whole of space as her playground (MC). What happens if the two should cross paths? War between worlds, a scorned princess, and a kingdom left to the dark hand of an angry king for starters. Not to mention rival pirates, hidden treasure, cursed realms, and whole armadas out for a bounty. How can an unlikely pair find their freedom, save the universe, and grow their bond?

Space assassin
To get close to a grubby old politician, a head of the Galactic union A brilliant assassin (YC) kidnaps his lover(MC). The original goal was to use her to get to him, kill him, frame another Union Embassador and start all out galactic warfare. It was the only way to get paid by a secret terrorist group. However, this situation runs deeper than it seems and she's only trying to infiltrate the group to uncover the traitors and prevent all out chaos.

(More to come but here's the start)

A bone has been thrown*
I'd love to roleplay with you. I'm particularly enthralled by the Prince and the Pirate hook (har)
My location preference for RP is Discord because I rarely return to this site. As it is, I needed to make a new account because I've forgotten my old one.
I will keep an eye on this.

Hello! I am interested in the Bountiful Space AU, if you would like to discuss, shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back