• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come join me for some snacks!

ghostchild

spooky ghost sharing snacks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
7BB0705F-D5D1-40E6-AA13-7ACF926D0860.jpeg
Hello hello, thanks for stumbling in! Water, caprisuns, cookies, scooby snacks and sandwiches are on your left.

~a bit about me~
My names Ghost, I’m a 15 year old Sophomore who’s been roleplaying for about 5 or so years. I’m in the EST time zone and I’m online mostly during class hours (9am-2pm) but I'm still pretty frequent later too, depends how I'm feeling. I'd like to say my grammar is alright, I do have the occasional slip up being on my phone (thx autocorrect, you're doing gr8 sweetie) but I do my best and will correct it later if I see it.

~blah~
If you want to build or tweak anything provided, please mention it. I’m so open for plotting and discussion. Have any personal plot ideas? Throw them out there. I'm probably one of the chillest sophomores out there, I’ll listen and tell you what I like or where I’m comfortable wiring a. This is a very very open search for anyone interested in trying out a plot or two with me. I’m here for stuff ranging from super causal, nothing more than a couple sentence replies to a few paragraphs and super planned out actions. I’m here for it. I’m cool any gender pairings (f// m// fxm or any non-binary characters welcome as well!) I’m more comfortable writing as a female but it never hurts to practice for male writing.

~plots~
yes they all have vines as their main titles...

Look at all those chickens zombies: You guessed it, z o m b i e s. Like, everywhere. It's not even cute anymore how many of these damned things are out there. How in the hell are we all going to survive? Luck, a prayer or two and maybe a few knives. (Open for Muse A/B type scenario or doubling.)

and they were roommates..! wow they were roommates: So, you need a place to live that isn't your car or your parents basement? Great, were looking for another tenant to pay for rent because we're pretty broke and can't afford rent and utilities and the grocery bill an- I'm straying away from my point.. (Open for Muse A/B type scenario or doubling)

What the fuck is up Kyle: Look, I don't wanna be with you and you don't wanna be with me but our parents are forcing us together thanks to (old money, kingdom trade deals, gang/mafia affiliations, I would loveeee to discuss this). Why don't we just take care of this ourselves, yeah? (Open for Muse A/B type scenario or doubling)

What's your name?Marty Mcfly Williams, "and what're you about to do..?" I'm about to bomb this master hill: So, you're new to skating and decided to take on one of the biggest hills in this fucking town to prove to who again? Right, and by trying to prove something to them you, an inexperienced skater, flew off your board and hurt yourself and here I am dousing water on your wounds and helping to stop the bleeding with McDonalds napkins..? (Open for Muse A/B type scenario or doubling)

I thought you were bae, turns out you were just fam..: So.. here you are.. looking like a sad puppy standing in my door way.. hm? Oh, they broke up with you? Oh dear, c'mon, I can get the couch made up, I'm gonna go break their face in- (Open for Muse A/B type scenario)

~songs to plot~
I don’t currently have much in the way of plots, they’re just vibey and here for possible interests.

Die For you- The Weekend
Fight or Flight - Conan Gray
Stuck In The Middle- Tia Verdes
bad idea! - Girl In Red
Nobody Likes The Opening Band- IDKHOW
Cigarette Daydreams - Cage The Elephant

~my characters~
I know some people would rather see characters first, so here’s a few of them!! They all have Pinterest boards either there or under the works with looks and their over all vibe. I have actual cs for them if you’d like to see
James Ross-His board a lovable asshole
Bella Murphy- Her board probably totally an alcoholic
Courtney Luck-Her board goofy skater
Artemis Turner- Her board dark academia style chick
Aurora Smith- Her board daughter of a mafia boss
Oliver White - His board sword loving dumbass
Cedric Gorelight - His board heir to the throne

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, help yourself to some refreshments and I hope you follow up with me soon~!

Last edited:
Look who finally added some barebone plots that are basic as hell-

looking to add and build on those or even hear new ideas!!

I really wanna do a zombie apocalypse type of rp currently..? But I'm still down for about anything!

bummp~

I'm refilling the refreshment table, seeing as everyone is favoriting the scooby snacks and friggen caprisuns-

Feel free to delete this post to get rid of clutter but I couldn't help but think of doing a character sheet like this for the Mary McFly Williams one lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Marty McFly Williams.

Appearance:Screenshot_20210113-170749_YouTube.jpg

Backstory: Marty McFly Williams dream is to bomb a master hill just as his ancestor Marty McFly once did.

Rlly interested in doing mafia style rps rn with Aurora 🥴 still open to literally everything else though (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back