• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Combat Continent Rp

He smiles at tian in a comforting manner "if the principal said he'll be alright, he'll be alright." Tyson stated "since you seem distracted would it be good to gain your focus." Tyson noted, he took three steps away from the two, while clutching the grip of katana.

"Sure, I am very sure that my dad will like to meet you one day. When we get the opportunity to meet him, I'll present him to you" Sam said with a grin and a wide smile as he was very pleased to hear that people wanted to meet his dad.

"Kill it to absorb the halo or kill it so it can't hurt anyone else?" Retta asked pointedly. The former would require Shizu to land the final blow while the latter didn't require anyone in particular to deal the final blow.

Regardless of the answer, Retta raced at the creature, her own dagger unsheathed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't think, i lose focus." Tian looks to Tyson. Tian grabs a normal bo, some people used to practice some Technics with. Feels the flow of it for a second and get into a stand. "So you are the rumored 3 year, Food Samurai, Tyson Qiánbèi?" Tian begin to breath softly. Although this bo is lighter than my staff, i prefer to break this bo than his katana.

Tyson smiled and stuck his tongue "sam don't think I won't attack you also." He stated to sam. he soon took a deep breath, then giggled relax it will all be over in a minute.

He took two calm slowly step, which gave the window to defend or move. After the second step he lazily drew his blade this is a real one, I have to move slower for now the blade swung out horizontal the swing would only damage the boys shirts at most, it was slow and seemed non-effective.

In a breath, Tian step blackguards. To avoid the edge of the katana is the best way to defend of it in a horizontal swing. Tian calmly looks the katana ark. Tian then shorten his grip over the bo. While taking a step towards Tyson, Tian swing in the same horizontal ark than his katana did. Tian didn't risk leaving to only one hand so he maintain the both hands in the bo if he need to defend.

Shizu clutched onto one big sisters shirt while the other went after the monster. Her dagger drawn and teeth bared in something of a bat form I guess? The monster flicks it tongue out at the girl and wrapping around her wrist leaving a numbing sensation at her hand. Seems the beast has some sort of venom in its salvia. Shizu watching this clutches the girls shirt tighter with fear in his hands.

"Sissy! Hello Wetta! Pwease!" Shizu manages to get out before letting go and trying to catch his breath. @DreamBeat @Phineas Forge

Tyson's reaction to the Bo movements was slow, almost as if dodge it wasn't a factor. He thrusted his sword into the dirt creating a bit of space between him and the Bo "almost lost focus their." He smiled, he had a strange feeling about this moment, something about it was different whether It was good or bad, he was still unsure.

"Onions are sweet!" he recited as two onion came to his hand, "everything's a weapon" he announce as he threw the two onion at tian. These onion were the same onion as earlier with heal properties throwing them would only give his opponent a chance to recover "now what if I had something to toxic in my skills!" He quoted his mothers word about him being strange to the standard rules of a food spirit in fact he was a food samurai, the name quite fitting to his mutli-type of effectiveness.

Sam backed away as the katana slashed his shirt. "Oh man, I liked this one. My Mama gave it to me for my fifth birthday." His shirt had a smiley face witha devilish hat on it. It had the words saying: Gambatte, meaning good luck. He backed away from Tian and Tyson sparring as he was too tired to continue training, since his ability had drained most of his energy.

To Yuyao, the answer to Retta's question was obvious. "Kill it so that it can't hurt anyone else," she answered shortly. Right now, she didn't have any weapons that could take this huge spirit monster down. All she could do at the moment was support them. Although her previous doubt was that it was Shizu's spirit beast, and that he should absorb the spirit halo after defeating it, that doubt went through the window after some more thinking. Maybe Shizu can take the last blow or something. Aggh! It's trying to kill us, so we have to kill it. With that thought, she delivered a heavy kick to the spirit beast's head. @Phineas Forge @Edward Valentine

Circles the katana out of the way. "You are a samurai, no a shinobi. As such you have no need of such trickery." With the practice bo give a little pat to the onion and send it to the hand of Sam. "Sam, i understand what is your mistake in this moment. You use all your forces just to beat one opponent. It isn't a big mistake, nor i will label again as mistake. But when battling more than one people, you would have problems." Tian breath calmly. And begin to move in circles the bo.

"My spirit ability can work on multiple enemies, but it exceeds my spirit resistance. I got limited uses and the duration is limited as well". As he says this he bites again the onion and sits on the ground staring at what those two were up to. Sam was tired, but also he needed to analyze what was that he did wrong and where was he able to maximize the use of his ability.

Tyson forced a smile onto his face and look at Sam "my bad next time I'll use a Bo." He declared to sam. samurai, shinobi? "what exactly is it you are talking about tian?" He questioned

"Just some non-sense." Tian smiles nodding. "But well, Sam we would need a change of cloths. My father said to me there is seamstress close to the school grounds. We could ask the principal if we can ask her to fix our cloths. And how about no use one, after another. That is why i didn't use the last of my Lingering north-wind."

"That might make sense." said Sam as he questioned the logic, since his dojo was all about setting up tramps for opponents to fall in. "Anyway, let's go to the tailor and see if we can get our clothes done, cause I really liked this shirt." He said as he looked down a bit sad that one of his shirts was torn out by the blade of a katana o a boy he had just met a few minutes ago.

Tyson nodded "that actually seems like a good idea!" He agreed. Tyson was more into his thoughts than his surroundings "by any chance do you know where I can go to look for spirit beasts?" He questioned the two boys he had recently meet, it would be a good idea to keep himself around these two as things might get more interesting.

Losing sensation in her hand, Retta quickly switched the dagger to her left hand. She also activated her first spirit halo, allowing her to move more quickly in hopes that the lizard's tongue would be unable to catch up to her. She saw the lizard's head take a kick from Yuyao, so Retta moved into the lizard's blind spot. By rushing forward from behind the lizard, Retta readied her dagger, aiming for the neck area.

@DreamBeat @Edward Valentine

Yuyao brushed her hair against the road so that it would be paralyzed once more before rushing to Shizu. Retta had the dagger, so she was the heavy hitter and Shizu was left alone. She didn't know where Miss Shinju was, but she hoped that the miss would arrive soon. "Hey, it's going to be alright okay?" The 6-year old girl tried to comfort the little 5-year old boy. @Phineas Forge @Edward Valentine

The dagger lodges itself into the neck of the beast causing it cry out in agonizing pain and hiss further. It shakes its head and causing Retta to withdraw the dagger from its body and also knocking her on her ass. It stares down at the girl before flicking its tongue out at her. Just before it seems like its gonna consume your face in its tongue, a blur comes from out of the forest and slams into the beast causing it to launch back and slam into a tree.

As the tree comes tumbling down on the lizard, a growlingg beast lunges it jaws into the beast. The lizard lets out a hissing whimper before gong quiet and a halo appearing over it. A few tears of flesh are heard from behind the rubble of the fallen tree and then a eerie silence. A powerful aura oozes from the general area and the atmosphere changes to a very lethal understanding that it is now kill or be killed.

Shinju watched from the top of her branch and activated her sleeping rose. "Awaking Bud, 36.5% power increase."

Shizu felt this strange but familiar spirit from his aunt and was tempted to look around to see her but couldn't keep his eyes off the monster infront of them. He decided it was time to join in. He drew his dagger and summoned his spirit in his other hand. Although it was a translucent it shimmered when the light hit his phantom thorns and it was growing. Shizu was getting ready for the pounce go the beast. It was time the beast jumped out at the weak humans, little did the monster know that it too would be fighting monsters.

@Phineas Forge @DreamBeat

"Apart of the Spirit forest outside the academy," Tian says after Teacher Ran leave. "than is forbidden to go if you aren't going for spirit halo. No, i don't other place." Tian shrugs. He live inside the mansion for more part of his life. he didn't know to much of the outside world. A Man approaches Tian handing a letter. "Sorry, but i have to go now. Sam is that day, so please wait outside the room." Tian smiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson nods walking off towards the spoke area so there is somewhere near here. his only focus was getting there, afterwards it was in someone else's hand. He walked for what seem to be nearly an half an hour before he finally arrived to the entrance of the forest.

"Gotta watch my back!" He mumbled before taking several steps into the forest "wait halt who enters the spirit forest, youngster state your name!" A control spirit ancestor stated as he jumped out of the tree

Tian goes back to his room and opens the letter. He receive one letter each month. He asked Sam to step out of the room, because this letter is from his fiancee. And although is mostly an open person, this is the only secret he need to keep. Tian begin to read the letter. is not much information just the school life of this normal girl. Sadly, both can not use their names, nor other people names and places. Tian smiles in knowing than she have succeed in getting her spirit halo. Tian open his desk, placing her letter to a seal box and taking the paper to write a letter to her. Tian just write what come to his mind. About school, about the people around him, but with pseudonyms, the spirit halo he absorb, even the recent training he have. As he finish writing the letter he seal it. he walks towards the principal room to send the letter.

After falling onto her butt, Retta rolled backwards in order to get back to her feet. With one knee on the ground, she looked up just in time to see the chameleon get thrown through the forest by some sort of blur. After a moment, Retta was able to determine that it was some sort of plant wolf spirit beast. It was one she wasn't familiar with, but that didn't matter at this moment. She could sense that the beast wasn't satisfied with eating the chameleon, it wanted more.

Not knowing what the beast was capable of, Retta didn't want all three of them standing together. A single blast could incapacitate all three of them, and that was best case scenario. She kept her distance from the beast, but she slowly began circling away from Yuyao and Shizu. A little smirk crossed her face as she saw Shizu summon his spirit and ready his dagger. At least there were three of them to fight this thing. She wondered why Shinju wasn't helping, but the fact that she wasn't also felt like some sort of compliment in that she believed the three of them could handle the beast on their own. She knew circling the beast was strategically a good idea, but she also knew that it would draw attention to her. She figured that Yuyao's poison was likely their strongest weapon against him and drawing the beast's attention away from Yuyao was probably worth the risk.

@DreamBeat @Edward Valentine

Yuyao watched in faint surprise as another beast consumed the one they were fighting. What is that? She wondered. It looked kind of weird. Like a wolf was born from the forest. She stiffened when she realized that the beast wouldn't stop at just eating the chameleon. It was hungry, and she wasn't going to let it get to any of them. Seeing what Retta was doing, she inched closer to Shizu and took on a protective stance. Yuyao reached into her pockets and pulled out multiple flowers. These flowers contained toxins that wouldn't just paralyzed, they killed slowly from the inside. She couldn't exactly have a weapon to fight with, so she decided to keep her distance for now. Where's Miss Shinju?!

@Phineas Forge @Edward Valentine

Miss Shinju was watching from a far and to Retta's intuition, the theoretical teacher would leave the three to fight whilst giving them a hidden boost in power. Lets hope that it doesn't go to there heads. She sits on her branch and swings her legs back and forth.

"I wonder if the kiddies are gonna survive this?" She snickers a little.

Shizu is easily the first one attacked and probably the one most overlooked. His translucent thorns were growing and it appeared that this child only had a dagger. The Witherfang grinned into its snarl. It would pounce at the boy without knowledge that every student there was a monster in there own right.

Shinju spoke from the branch that sounded like a whisper in the students ear. "Attack."

@Phineas Forge @DreamBeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back