• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Combat Continent Rp

Tyson slightly opened his left eye and laughed maliciously "he most fear my most antagonizing move blue apple support!" He joked to retta. Tyson then rose from his seat and stretched his arms towards the ceiling "by any chance can we stop by a cake shop, I'm in the mood for something sweet?" He questioned while move behind his seat and kick it under the table. He chose to walk ahead he wanted to examine what the rest of the team was up to.

he quietly stood in front of the door, only seeing tian. He began to try to exchange sign language with him, but failed horrible the words he made didn't form any proper sentence; instead he choose to move his lip without producing any sound 'where distructor and his ally domonator' he asked only making jokes about their reckless past, to him Sam was dominator and shizu was distructor.

Tian feels watched and looks to the door half open where he sees Tyson and Retta in the door. Tian see how Tyson do some signs than didn't make apparent sense. What is he trying to say? Tian sigh softly as he tries to read the lips of Tyson. But he doesn't know how. Well, next time i ask someone to teach me lipreading. Tian think with both information what could he been asking. Probably is asking where Sam and Shizu are locate? Or the nearest pasty shop it was a cake what he draw in sign wasn't it. Tian moves his lips forming one word. "Outside." Well, although i can do many things that doesn't mean i know how to do everything. Tian focus in his reading hoping he give the right answer to Tyson.

Tyson Knodded after only correct reading 'out'. He waved tian goodbye as he continued to make his way down the hallway "can you hurry up?" He yell completely getting impatient with the fact that he'll soon be spending his easily won money.

Tian see Tyson and Etta leaving the entrance as he focus again in his book. But in the moment than he focus in the book, he begin to feel ill. What is it? I suddenly feel weak and even gave me some nausea. He looks around seeing than everyone is okey. Tian ask to the teacher to go to the infirmary, and the teacher grant him. he walk slowly out of the classroom and towards the infirmary of the school. This is odd. This suddenly feeling of discomfort. I need to arrive to the infirmary or I would faint here. Tian suddenly drops in the hallway unconscious nearby the infirmary.

I honestly wasn't the owner of this rp, since most of our member left: we were force to closed. I left and returned only half a year ago (probably less) now I write stories and try to get into one X one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back