• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 || 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

CrimsonDawn

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An ordinary college that now comes with not-so-ordinary people.

Burgess College wasn't the top university or college in the world. It didn't house all that many geniuses, have the best departments, or the best technology. But it was a good college, where you could get a genuine degree, and were taught by people knowledgeable in their field. It wasn't exactly international, appealing most to the locals.

Lately, however, more applications have been coming in from people that shouldn't have even existed.

People from far outside the reality of Burgess College were applying for the courses and staying in the co-ed on-campus accommodation. Strange names and stranger personalities were starting to occupy class lists, and societies and participate in events.

For some, this was a second chance.

For others, this was making the best of a confusing situation.

And for Burgess? Everything they thought they knew was about to change.

Roles:

Original Characters - Assigned Human at Birth but can identify as whatever species/non-human race they prefer. Any orientation and gender allowed. All must be 18+. No powers, most IQs should be between 85-130.
Canon Characters - Available, see below for more:

Extra Information:

+ Canon characters were all brought here by "The Benefactor." Each character has a different benefactor.
+ Any canon character that is brought into this world has had their supernatural/inhuman/fantastical abilities restrained by an anklet. This can only be removed by the benefactor who brought them here.
+ Any canon character that is brought into this world has attained a human form. They can always dress up as furries, though, dye their hair, and wear funky make-up. That's pretty standard.
+ Any canon character that is brought into this world is subject to pain, hunger, thirst, injury, and the elements.
+ Immortal canon character might not necessarily die though and may not necessarily age, either.
+ Canon characters may have reverted to their younger selves, or have only arrived here later in life, and hence are older/younger than in their canon universe but they will have had to have been at least sixteen in the canon (or, y'know be adults by non-human standards) and must be at least 18 in this world. The benefactors won't employ children in their games.
+ The benefactors have agreed to this, they know of each other's "chosen one". They think of this as a game they play for shits and giggles because they're bored. They may also have other goals, too.
+ They can communicate with their "chosen one" and tend to do so telepathically, in dreams/daydreams/hallucinations/nightmares... whatevs.
+ Each canon character will be enrolled in a course, will be assigned a guidance teacher - they might share guidance teachers with other canon characters too -, and live in co-ed on-campus accommodation. Original characters - which must be from this universe -, don't face such obligations and can live off-campus too.
+ The original characters/residents of this universe are in the dark about all this. They don't really know they now have supposedly fictional characters walking among them, which is helped by many of them appearing different from their usual self (and not looking like cartoons).

Verses:

To make life easier for me, canon characters are limited to the following verses:
DreamWorks - Any (and also like Penguins of Madagascar (series), Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts - Any except Cursed Child
Disney & Pixar - Frozen, Tangled, Brave, Moana, The Princess & The Frog, Cinderella, Mulan (animated), The Little Mermaid (animated), Lion King, Bambi, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Monsters Inc/Monsters University, Hercules, Zootopia, The Emperors New Groove, Aladdin
Blue Sky - Rio 1 & 2, Ice Age 1, 2, 3, 4,
Marvel - Avengers 1, 2, 3, 4, Thor 1 & 2, Ironman 1, Captain America 1, 2, & 3, Spiderman 1, 2 & 3
Crime TV - BBC Sherlock, Bones, NCIS, Criminal Minds
Anime - My Hero Academia (no Eri tho), Black Clover, Attack on Titan, Beastars, Dr. Stone, Noragami, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War, Snow White with the Red Hair, The Ice Guy and his Cool Female Colleague, Cells At Work, I'm the Villainess so I'm Taming the Final Boss, Hell's Paradise, So I'm A Spider So What?, The Ancient Magus Bride, Made in Abyss (not the kids though, just Ozen, Belaf, Vueko and the like), Psycho Pass, Spy x Family, A Case Study of Vanitas.
Games: Genshin Impact, Pokemon (inc. the anime as well - no Ash, Misty, etc. because they're too young to make the cut, but Brock, Cilan, N and some other should make the cut)
Miscellaneous - The Swan Princess, Rango, My Little Pony (inc. Equestria Girls), Hazbin Hotel, and Lackadaisy.

Rules:

Ask to join on this thread or in PM.
Original Characters must be accepted once their profile is posted.
If applying for a canon character - not strictly necessary; you can play as an original character in this particular roleplay of mine, they'll just be AHAB (assigned human at birth) and won't have special abilities or traits -, you undergo an audition. That just means writing a scene for the character you wish to play. If I perceive it to be in character, you get the role. You go off-character or end up being too inactive for too long - especially without even checking in - too early into the roleplay, or if your inactivity prevents others from progressing, original canon character interactions might be skipped and your canon character will be made available to the public again. You have about a month to either check-in and/or respond, otherwise, you are deemed inactive.
Relationships and orientations don't need to strictly follow canon, as, you know, characters might've broken up and some things are only made "canon" entirely off-screen.
No instant romances. Established relationships are alright, including relationships between your own ocs, but if you're trying to establish a relationship with a character someone else is playing they must be okay with it.
No godmodding, including controlling people's emotions/thoughts/actions.
No killing off characters without permission from the person playing them.
Violence and cussing are allowed, keep mature stuff out of this though. Nothing past kissing is allowed, no explicit depiction of gore. Mentions of abuse, bullying, etc. are allowed, but nothing explicit.
No out-of-character drama.
No inappropriate images. I'd rather you use anime/cartoon/self-made drawings, but really, any that works for you will do, as long as they're not partially or fully nude. Bikini/underwear/gratuitously shirtless images are also not allowed. I'm just tired of them. If you can't find any, write their appearance out instead.
No constant super-short responses along the lines of "he smiled". Give me something to work with. Otherwise, response length may be varied.
Also, regarding ships - check-in with me, because I'm not comfortable with all ships. Some yes, some I'm neutral about, and some absolutely not. As it would be exhausting to go through them here, I'd rather you just ask. I just don't want to be uncomfortable in a roleplay I post. However, I'm fine with any original character x original character ships as long as the players of both characters agree. Poly ships are also allowed.

This will start when there is at least one player, but applications and spaces will be open beyond that.

I'll post canon, original characters that I play, and the necessary information to include in your original character profiles progressively. Might use these updates to bump this thread organically.

OOC Thread | Roleplay Thread

Last edited:

Original Character Profile Base:

Basic Information:
Full Name:
Goes By | Nicknames | Aliases:

(Optional)
Apparent Age | Chronological Age:
(Must be over 18 - there is no rule saying a student can't be over 25 either. This is college, not highschool.)
Gender | Sex:
(feel free to include pronouns here)
Species | Race:
(can include what they identify as, as well as what they were assigned at birth as)
(Be reasonable, don't make a professor like 20 years old.)
Degree | Subject Area:
(if applicable)
Year:
(if applicable)​
Appearance:
Height:
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Attire | Accessories:

*feel free to use a picture here instead, but you'll still have to give a rough idea of the build and height. Preferably use anime/cartoon pictures, but really, any are allowed, including self-drawn.
Personality:
Overview:
(Must include at least three personality flaws -- try avoiding things like "too nice" and "too trusting"; rather allow yourself to criticise them without minimizing their flaws. Also, MBTI Personality types won't count. Write as much of the full thing as possible, no letters or numbers for shortcuts.)
Dislikes:
(Optional)
Fears:
(At least three fears.)
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths | Skills:
Weaknesses | Limitations:

(At least three.)

History:
Biography:
(optional)
Illnesses | Allergies | Disorders | Medical Conditions:
(You're also allowed to slot neurodivergence here, if applicable. Don't feel pressured to add anything just because it's there, this is purely optional. If you are adding something here, I would hope you did some research/have some knowledge on this.)
Relations
Orientation:
(Romantic/sexual preference.)
Relationship Status:
Love Interest | Crush:
Family:
Friends:
Non-Human Companion Animals:
Other:

• Ooooo the little mermaid sounds interesting. I'd love to try for Ariel

• Full Name: Mi-Cha Joon
    Goes By | Nicknames | Aliases: Mimi or Joon
    (Optional)
    Apparent Age | Chronological Age: 23
    (Must be over 18 - there is no rule saying a student can't be over 25 either. This is college, not highschool.)
    Gender | Sex: Female|She/Her
    Species | Race: Human
    (can include what they identify as, as well as what they were assigned at birth as)
    Degree | Subject Area: She is working for her degree in medicine, she’s trying to become a mid-wife.
    Year: 2nd Year.

Last edited:

• Full Name: Mi-Cha Joon
    Goes By | Nicknames | Aliases: Mimi or Joon
    (Optional)
    Apparent Age | Chronological Age: 23
    Gender | Sex: Female|She/Her
    Degree | Subject Area: She is working for her degree in medicine, she’s trying to become a mid-wife.
    Year: 2nd Year.

Mi-Cha is an interesting character -- I love that she has a cat, and I chuckled a bit at the "never mind pringles never come alone-" bit.

She's almost accepted. Except that the weaknesses you selected for her would technically be a part of the dislikes and personality sections. When talking about weaknesses, I mean subject areas she's bad at - like maths, social aspects she'd bad at - like communication -, physical aspects she's weak in - maybe she's physically weak, or has poor coordination skills, or can't swim, or freezes up in fear. Likewise, strengths/skills, are things like strength, speed, communication, and observation, areas she's good in/has an advantage. Could be sports, climbing, etc. Although smart and observant would work.

Absolutely! What characters are you interested in?
There are certainly a lot of tantalizing options in terms of canon characters; plenty of versatility. However, If possible I would be most interested in portraying Adagio Dazzle from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks.

---​

Note for all participants:

In case other people get confused with aspects of the character profile by the way:
- Personality flaws are technically separate from weaknesses in limitations. Things like being overly stubborn are personality flaws, while things like being a poor climber, and terrible at communicating/teamwork are weaknesses/limitations. There can be overlap, but it's not entirely the same thing.
It's just that there has been confusion there previously, so I just want to be sure.

Last edited:
Basic Information:
Full Name: Maria Dawn
Goes By | Nicknames | Aliases: Red Dawn
Apparent Age | Chronological Age: 21
Sex: Female
Degree | Subject Area: Literature
Year: First

Appearance:
Height: Maria is 6'2
Build: She is a very fit woman. Not one with excessive muscles, though she has more than the average man/woman.
Eyes: Maria's eyes are Bright Red, which match quite well with the young woman's scars.
Hair: Blood-Red
Skin: Maria is Caucasian
Attire | Accessories: Maria likes to put on something that commands authority & respect. What commands those two things more than COMBAT ARMOUR?!

73w5lx6lvji71.jpg

Personality:
Overview: Maria has the tendency to usually turn aggressive when facing even the smallest of inconveniences. She'll try new things, assuming they are relatively interesting. She gives loyalty & respect only to those who will give it in return.

Likes: Shopping, Watching Anime, Debating, History, & Control
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Annoying Individuals, & Math
Fear: The Dark, The Subway Station, The REALLY BIG spiders.
Flaw: Is just... like the worst at Math.

Strengths And Weaknesses:

Strengths | Skills: Maria in undeniably smart, able to jump into action quickly, and able to get most individuals to follow her.
Weaknesses | Limitations: Maria is one who easily jumps to aggression, she isn't very skillful when it comes to Math topics, & she simply refuses to follow another's lead (unless it is a Teacher's)

Biography:
Biography: Maria's life wasn't so ordinary. Due to the special features she was given upon conception, all the children in school would always call Maria names like "Captain Crimson." This would ultimately shape who Maria was. She was expelled from multiple schools, excessive Bullying was the charge each time. She was lucky though, & was finally able to escape High School with flying colors once she was finally ready to focus on a goal. She was going to college as a way to become a writer.
Illnesses | Allergies | Disorders | Medical Conditions: Maria suffers from a stuttering condition, which is not something to make jokes about while she is in punching range of someone.

Relations:

Orientation: Maria is Bisexual, mostly into women. She likes them soft, in touch & personality.
Relationship Status: Single
Love Interest | Crush: Nothing Currently
Family: Maria has a Mom & Dad, that's about it.
Friends: She lost contact with them once she chose to attend College.
Non-Human Companion Animals: She has a turtle named Marko

Last edited:
She's certainly still available to play. Mind writing out a scene - even just a paragraph would do - for her below, just to see how well you can bring out her character? It can be any kind of scene, as long as it shows off her personality. Take as much time as you need with your audition.

Present Day

Outside of the auditorium sitting on a bench Adagio inspected her nails with a look of indifference; it seemed that being evicted from a plane of existence certainly lost some of its luster the second go around. Maybe, it was the lack of a magical explosion. Perhaps, it was her unfortunate pre-existing familiarity with an educational institution populated entirely by humans. Or more than likely, it had to do with the seemingly voluntary nature of this expulsion.

Her look of haughty boredom briefly fades into a scowl as she mulls over the events of the prior weeks. To say that she was distrustful of an entity that started as a small voice in the deepest reaches of her psyche was an understatement; it did not dissuade her suspicions that this mysterious benefactor only started reaching out after a moment of emotional vulnerability. It was a classic gambit, one that she knew all too well. In fact her sisters and herself were well versed in the subtle art of manipulation and bending others to their will; their siren powers certainly gave them an edge in that regard, but it was impressive nonetheless.

If only her sisters would have...Adagio could not help but to reminisce on one of the frequent arguments that set her down this particular path.

Three Weeks Prior

Adagio's eyes were still adjusting to the dim light of the pizzeria, but even this insufficient lighting couldn't hide that this place was an absolute dump. The faded upholstery held together by duct tape that she currently found herself sitting on was surely a testament to that fact. All this trash heap was missing was an overly enthusiastic animatronic band. Out of spite she drove her fingernails into the seat creating a multitude of new rips. She sighs as she stares across the booth at her fellow sirens. This is what they have been reduced to, eating barely edible food in another one-horse town. Was this truly all middling success had to offer.

"This is your fault Sonata. I am sure the puzzle box would have worked", Adagio said casting an accusatory gaze at her younger sibling.

The pale blue siren sheepishly looked up from her upteenth slice of what could loosely be considered pizza "I'm sorry Dagi. How was I supposed to know that opening the stupid box by throwing it on the ground was not correct. It opened didn't it? What do I look like some kinda of...puzzle...uh...figure outer. It is not my fault the instructions were unclear."

Adagio pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Tell me in what world does breaking something constitute solving it?"

Sonata stared blankly at Adagio for a few seconds before slowly reaching for another slice of almost pizza and stuffing it into her mouth. This was a telltale sign of her avoiding confrontation.

Aria chortled. "Don't feel too bad. I'm sure what is left of the puzzle will make a very nice edition to the pile of almost magical crap that is slowly building up in the back of the van."

Adagio began to feel quite heated and shot Aria an icy glare. "And what exactly is that supposed to mean! Forgive me for trying to find a way to rectify the whole loss of our powers situation!"

Letting out a snort Aria defensively crosses her arms. "Oh, I am sure that the next antique shop or junk dealer we stumble across will just happen to have an untapped reserve of Equestrian magic lying about. If that were the case those dweebs from Canterlot High would have snuffed it out by now. That is like their thing or something."

Adagio couldn't help rolling her eyes at her sibling's insights. " Bravo. How astute. If you are so wise then what would you suggest? Go ahead and enlighten me with your profundity. Should I just resign myself to being stuck powerless on this insignificant little mudball like you two idiots? Playing shows to almost empty venues and composing songs nobody will hear for the rest of time. How about I give myself a lobotomy while I'm at it? "

"Sometimes you act like you're the only one who had her gem shattered that day, but you're not", Sonata said through sobs. Her attempt at a dramatic exit was stifled by her having to squeeze past Aria to exit the booth; making it more of an awkward exit.

Before Adagio could respond Aria who at this point was also leaving the booth interjected "Exactly, how selfish can you be?"

Present Day

Adagio snaps back to reality, well her new reality. She briefly muses upon what would have happened if she told Aria and Sonata about the entity that made contact with her. However, the thought was fleeting. No, her sisters clearly did not have the inner resolve to understand the gravity of the situation and carry it through to the end; it is entirely possible that the others have fallen so low that would have attempted to get the bacon haired bitch and her gal pals involved. Ugh.
This could be the last chance to get their rightful powers restored and Adagio would carry that burden for the time being. While, she was inherently distrustful of this yet-to-be seen benefactor, she couldn't discount the fact that it might truly deliver what it promised.

Present Day

Outside of the auditorium sitting on a bench Adagio inspected her nails with a look of indifference; it seemed that being evicted from a plane of existence certainly lost some of its luster the second go around. Maybe, it was the lack of a magical explosion. Perhaps, it was her unfortunate pre-existing familiarity with an educational institution populated entirely by humans. Or more than likely, it had to do with the seemingly voluntary nature of this expulsion.

Her look of haughty boredom briefly fades into a scowl as she mulls over the events of the prior weeks. To say that she was distrustful of an entity that started as a small voice in the deepest reaches of her psyche was an understatement; it did not dissuade her suspicions that this mysterious benefactor only started reaching out after a moment of emotional vulnerability. It was a classic gambit, one that she knew all too well. In fact her sisters and herself were well versed in the subtle art of manipulation and bending others to their will; their siren powers certainly gave them an edge in that regard, but it was impressive nonetheless.

If only her sisters would have...Adagio could not help but to reminisce on one of the frequent arguments that set her down this particular path.

Three Weeks Prior

Adagio's eyes were still adjusting to the dim light of the pizzeria, but even this insufficient lighting couldn't hide that this place was an absolute dump. The faded upholstery held together by duct tape that she currently found herself sitting on was surely a testament to that fact. All this trash heap was missing was an overly enthusiastic animatronic band. Out of spite she drove her fingernails into the seat creating a multitude of new rips. She sighs as she stares across the booth at her fellow sirens. This is what they have been reduced to, eating barely edible food in another one-horse town. Was this truly all middling success had to offer.

"This is your fault Sonata. I am sure the puzzle box would have worked", Adagio said casting an accusatory gaze at her younger sibling.

The pale blue siren sheepishly looked up from her upteenth slice of what could loosely be considered pizza "I'm sorry Dagi. How was I supposed to know that opening the stupid box by throwing it on the ground was not correct. It opened didn't it? What do I look like some kinda of...puzzle...uh...figure outer. It is not my fault the instructions were unclear."

Adagio pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Tell me in what world does breaking something constitute solving it?"

Sonata stared blankly at Adagio for a few seconds before slowly reaching for another slice of almost pizza and stuffing it into her mouth. This was a telltale sign of her avoiding confrontation.

Aria chortled. "Don't feel too bad. I'm sure what is left of the puzzle will make a very nice edition to the pile of almost magical crap that is slowly building up in the back of the van."

Adagio began to feel quite heated and shot Aria an icy glare. "And what exactly is that supposed to mean! Forgive me for trying to find a way to rectify the whole loss of our powers situation!"

Letting out a snort Aria defensively crosses her arms. "Oh, I am sure that the next antique shop or junk dealer we stumble across will just happen to have an untapped reserve of Equestrian magic lying about. If that were the case those dweebs from Canterlot High would have snuffed it out by now. That is like their thing or something."

Adagio couldn't help rolling her eyes at her sibling's insights. " Bravo. How astute. If you are so wise then what would you suggest? Go ahead and enlighten me with your profundity. Should I just resign myself to being stuck powerless on this insignificant little mudball like you two idiots? Playing shows to almost empty venues and composing songs nobody will hear for the rest of time. How about I give myself a lobotomy while I'm at it? "

"Sometimes you act like you're the only one who had her gem shattered that day, but you're not", Sonata said through sobs. Her attempt at a dramatic exit was stifled by her having to squeeze past Aria to exit the booth; making it more of an awkward exit.

Before Adagio could respond Aria who at this point was also leaving the booth interjected "Exactly, how selfish can you be?"

Present Day

Adagio snaps back to reality, well her new reality. She briefly muses upon what would have happened if she told Aria and Sonata about the entity that made contact with her. However, the thought was fleeting. No, her sisters clearly did not have the inner resolve to understand the gravity of the situation and carry it through to the end; it is entirely possible that the others have fallen so low that would have attempted to get the bacon haired bitch and her gal pals involved. Ugh.
This could be the last chance to get their rightful powers restored and Adagio would carry that burden for the time being. While, she was inherently distrustful of this yet-to-be seen benefactor, she couldn't discount the fact that it might truly deliver what it promised.
Interesting take on her character, it does seem to work with the canon well, and I wonder if there's a character arc planned there (with the "exactly how selfish can you be?"), but I suppose we'll see. Also "Bacon haired bitch" is a hilarious phrase. Either way, I like this scene. Adagio Dazzle is yours!

Last edited:

Anka:​

Basic Information:

Full Name:
Anka Nowakowa

Goes By | Nicknames | Aliases:
Annie, An, "That Polish Girl"

Apparent Age | Chronological Age:

Gender | Sex:
Female - She/Her, They/Them pronouns

Species | Race:
Human

Full-time Student
Part-time Waitress

Degree | Subject Area:
Modern Languages - French & Japanese

Year:
2nd Year
Appearance:
Height:
5'4''

Build:
Curvy, a little bit of muscle, but not much, not particularly heavy. Has a somewhat rounded face and chin, and vaguely hourglass proportions, though it's not very apparent, especially when she's wearing multiple layers of clothes.

Eyes:
Hazel

Hair:
Dark brown, down to her mid-back, straight. Sometimes she'll curl it though.

Skin:
Tan, with a light honey-gold tint to it.

Attire | Accessories:
Tends to wear hoodies and sweaters with leggings, and trainers or boots on casual days, but wears a skirt, cardigan, or vest with flats for work. If her hair is up, it's usually in a simple ponytail (for work), otherwise it's kept loose.
Personality:
Overview:
Anna loves random humor and puns. She's the fun type, outgoing - at least, once she's out of her shell -, occasionally a bit loud, and sociable. However, she can also be clingy and insecure as to where she stands in her relations, thus occasionally exhausting people with her need to be close to someone. She doesn't even need to talk with them -- half the time she'll spend on her phone while walking beside her friends, listening to music, or reading --... but she doesn't seem to be able to be alone.

She's a scaredy-cat but for the sake of her friends, she'd brave almost anything... that is, except spiders. If she wants something, she is very persistent, but she can also get distracted quite a bit. An A+ in that French assignment? Yes, please! She'll sit down immediately to start doing her work... and then mysteriously end up on a Buzzfeed quiz thirty minutes later. As a result, she tends to be more of a B+ student with the occasional As, than a straight A one.

She's the honest type, not one to lie and manipulate, but there are times when she can be quite blunt. She can also be a bit forgetful and something of an airhead... and isn't always the best judge of character. Her view can at times be pretty black and white, but she does try and be open-minded and accepting towards people. Even if sometimes she's quite oblivious or doesn't have the full picture/understanding of things. There are some perspectives that are difficult for her to understand, and it takes a while for her to shift attitudes.

Pineapple Pizza
Puns
Hoodies
Skirts
Music - especially rock, emo and metal.
Reading
Languages
Friends

Dislikes:
Loneliness
Spiders
The Dark
Spinach
Avocado

Fears:
The Dark
Spiders
Loneliness | Being Alone
Rejection
Death
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths | Skills:
She can carry reasonably heavy loads. She's no expert weight lifter, but she can carry a large pile of plates with ease, and deal with the heavy stuff at work.
Pretty good at French, and getting there with Japanese. Fluent in English and Polish.
Good at working in a team.

Weaknesses | Limitations:
Easily distracted.
Poor climber; doesn't know self-defense.
Sucks at physics and physical education.
Prone to losing track of things or getting lost when working alone, and thus maybe not so good at working individually. Also she gets pretty anxious working alone, so that doesn't help.
History:
Biography:
Anka was born into a Polish family, around two years before they decided to move countries. It was a fairly big shift, on account of her family barely knowing English - the other language -, and not really having connections, but being that Anka was young, she quickly picked up on the language. In fact, she picked up on both languages quite fast and then came to find she had a relative knack for modern languages.

Though her parents quickly managed to climb the ranks in their respective jobs, this came at a price. They spent little time at home -- even when she was young --, making use of daycare services, nannies, and any neighbours who volunteered, so they could go and work and earn money. To this day, she is sure it was well-intended, but she feels a little robbed of her childhood, having not been able to spend time with her parents like other kids would. Where she lived there also weren't many kids her age, so at first, socialising was a bit of a struggle. While she really wanted to socialise, most of her socialising, especially in her teens ended up being down on online forums and sites like Tumblr, because at first, she struggled with it in real life.

It's gotten better, but she still clings a lot to the people around her, while also at times pushing them a way by way of spending more time on her phone than talking irl.

Illnesses | Allergies | Disorders | Medical Conditions:
Seafood allergies. If she has anything else, it hasn't been diagnosed.
Relations
Orientation:
Pansexual, Panromantic

Relationship Status:
Single

Love Interest | Crush:
None yet.

Family:
Mother - Dorota
Father - Sebastian

Friends:
A few, names will be added later.

Non-Human Companion Animals:
A male 5 year old German Shepherd named Balto.

Other:
Find out.

I figured I might add some info for the canon characters I roleplay - since not everyone will know them (also, 'cause they're not wearing the same stuff and some look a bit different to their canon self to blend in more). No need to read the wikis, but the option is there if you're interested. To be honest, though, the wikis don't provide an exhaustive analysis or description of the characters, which is why I chose to only allow verses that I know so that I'm familiar with them beyond just the wiki.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

721bd93dedd28d49f488321c9370e8ac.jpg

Eye colour: Still green, since he's the only normie here.
Height: 186 cm / 6'1''

>> Wiki Page Link <<

Specific to this roleplay:

- Documented to be 21 years old in this world, as this was the age he was taken from his world.
- Currently wears trousers, boots, a green shirt and an ivory-coloured sweater.
- Ack, forgot to mention: His name is Hunter on paper. Hunter Harrison. (I should add that he didn't really make that choice, his Benefactor did, clearly.) Not so sure anyone would get away with naming their son "Hiccup" in this world, never mind "Horrendous". Hence the name change.

Jack Frost

a6150d98d35a0b15b5c9fa248616f629.jpg

Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 174cm / 5' 8'' (not canon, this is just an estimate based on the movie)

>> Wiki Page Link <<

Specific to this roleplay:

- He died at ~18, and in his documents is also 18. (DreamWorks has him as 17-18, the wiki has him at 17, Joyce had him at around 14 (in the books, we don't really speak of these here because they just don't exist in the same canon as the movie), but also he's chronologically 300+ years old in the movie. *proceeds to flip table*)
- He got brought into this world as he was before his death but has experiences from after that event. Also, his magic - he has the ability to control snow/ice/frost, as well as animated, and can call on the wind to fly - is restricted with an anklet.
- He's currently wearing a hoodie, skinny jeans, and was forced to wear shoes (reluctantly opted for sneakers).

Ukyo Saoinji

ukyo 12.jpg

Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Platinum blond ("white")
Height: 173cm

>> Wiki Page Link <<

Additional info specifically for this roleplay:

- Ukyo is around 26 in his documents (in this universe) and was taken from his world shortly after the second season of the anime.
- In appearance he is unchanged, but his attire has obviously been switched for something modern. I'm gonna go with a sweater, trenchcoat, and trousers for now, of which the jacket might be switched for a yellow fluffy coat later on. Oh, and brown dress shoes.

William Vangeance

William 5.jpg

Eye Colour: Purple-ish blue (purple in canon, but it only looks purple from certain angles/under certain lights in this universe.)
Hair Colour: Platinum blond ("white" in canon)
Height: 172 cm

>> Wiki Page Link <<

Additional info specifically for this roleplay:

- In his documents (for this universe), he's 25.
- Like the other magic users - his was World Tree Magic - his magic is now restrained with an anklet.
- This technically occurs in this final stretch of the Black Clover manga, since the anime isn't quite there yet, but this is an AU, since the manga hasn't ended yet either. Technically he's supposed to be older and also dead. But he effectively got reincarnated into this world at the same age he may have been at Arc 0 of BC (I think, as Arc 0 took place before his birthday and his profile was revealed at a time when his birthday might have already passed, but the scar's still there, and the memories are well too.)... possibly to fit in more with the college crowd, supposing his Benefactor was feeling nice that one time.
- In the starter he's wearing a white shirt (a bit like this), blue sweater vest, red coat, black trousers and black boots.

Last edited:
Canon Characters (taken):
- William Vangeance (Black Clover)
- Ukyo Saoinji (Dr Stone)
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (How to Train Your Dragon/DreamWorks Dragons - Riders of Berk and Race to the Edge)
- Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
- maybe Pitch Black (RotG), Kowalski (PoM), Loki (Thor/Avengers), Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds), and Levi (AoT) too, but I'll have to decide. I might be willing to give those up to people too, it just depends. And for however long it takes to find other players, I can also fill in desired roles depending on the interaction.​
Aight. I think I'll add Pitch Black, Kowalski, Loki Laufeyson/Odinson, Spencer Reid, and Levi Ackerman to my list after all. This is not to rush anyone, I just really like playing canon characters and got a bit greedy and since no one was taking them I thought "might as well". xD

Updated canon characters & available fandoms list:
(Reminder that all characters must be made human and 18+ for this if they aren't already.)

Disney/Pixar - Aladdin, Bambi, Brave, Cinderella, Frozen, Hercules, Moana, Monster's Inc./University, Mulan (animated), Tangled (inc. series), The Emperor's New Groove, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid (animated), The Princess & the Frog, Zootopia
---

DreamWorks:
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III - Played by Crimson Dawn
Jack Frost - Played by Crimson Dawn
Pitch Black - Played by Crimson Dawn

Ice Age 1, 2, 3 & 4:
---

Marvel - Ironman 1, Avengers, Spiderman, Black Panther 1, Captain America & Thor 1 & 2:
Loki Laufeyson / Odinson - Played by Crimson Dawn

My Little Pony - Equestria Girls:
Adagio Dazzle - Played by Always Crashing

Rango:
---

Rio 1 & 2:
---

The Swan Princess:
---
Attack on Titan
Levi Ackerman - Played by Crimson Dawn

Beastars:
---

Black Clover:
William Vangeance - Played by Crimson Dawn
(potentially looking for someone to play Mereoleona)

Cells At Works:
---

Dr. Stone:
Ukyo Saoinji - Played by Crimson Dawn

Hell's Paradise:
---

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss:
---

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War:
---

Made in Abyss (adult characters only):
---

My Hero Academia:
---

Noragami:
---

Psycho-Pass:
---

Reincarnated As the Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!:
---

Snow White With the Red Hair:
---

So I'm a Spider, So What?:
---

Spy x Family:
---

The Ancient Magus Bride:
---

The Case Study of Vanitas:
---

The Ice Guy & His Cool Female Colleague:
---

Please check the list at the beginning of this thread for other fandoms or ask.
Bones:
---

Brooklyn 99:
---

Criminal Minds:
Spencer Reid - Played by Crimson Dawn

Hazbin Hotel (not Helluva Boss, haven't caught up with that one):
---

Lackadaisy:
---

Law & Order (as well as SVU):
---

My Little Pony:
---

NCIS:
---

Penguins of Madagascar:

Kowalski - Played by Crimson Dawn
Genshin Impact:
---

Pokemon (none of the 10 y/o charas allowed, though):
---
(and books turned movies, I probably know the movie version more)

Harry Potter:
---
I shall get started on the other batch of starters soon-ish.​

Levi Ackerman:
I mean, he looks the same as he does in Canon.
- Levi's documented age here is 23, instead of the late thirties that he's said to be in AoT. (He doesn't look thirty anyway, does he? And also the subject area I chose for him takes a while to complete studies, residence, etc. in, so it tends to pay off to start earlier, though it's not a necessity)
- He doesn't have his ODM gear here, so...
- Studying medicine. (not sure about specialty yet.)
- Wears boots, trousers, shirts with cravats, vests.

Spencer Reid:
He looks as he does in canon.
- Spencer is documented to be approximately 24 here and came here towards the beginning of the Criminal Minds series.
- He's working toward his Ph.D. in psychology here.

Kowalski:
Human form:
Height - 190cm
Build - Lanky, longer face, longish limbs.
Eyes - Blue
Hair - Black, short, straight, slicked back.
Skin - Pale
Wears - black and white clothing, often including a turtleneck, black or navy blue vest or sweater, black dress shoes, and black trousers. Occasionally wears a labcoat.
- His documented age is 22.
- He's studying a general science degree, which - if continued - he might then take in a specialised direction, but that depends on rp.

Pitch Black:
- Goes by Kozmotis Parker in this universe. (Kozmotis is borrowed from the books, and Parker... is a common name that starts with a "P".)
- Documented to be English, with adoptive parents from America and Britain, approximately 24 years of age.
- Aside from having human-colored skin (on the paler side), he's still a tall, lanky, pointy guy with long limbs and no eyebrows. His hair looks a bit more human, but it's still more or less the same colour and sticks up quite a bit. Eyes are still golden-silver though, so they stand out a bit. He wears trousers, boots, vests/sweaters, and a shirt, usually in dark/muted colours, with the occasional highlights of silver and/or gold, or inner lining in blues or reds.
- Studying psychology, literature, and creative writing.

---

Subjects for the other characters I'm playing:
- Ukyo Saoinji- Modern Languages (French), Culture & Geography
- William Vangeance - Biological Sciences with a focus on plant and animal biology.
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III - Zoology
- Jack Frost - Sport Sciences

I was considering adding some professor/lecturer/teaching assistant O.Cs later as well, but I'm still undecided on that. I'm just not gonna use canon characters for it because they probably wouldn't know much about the subject they were teaching... which would be a problem.

So, I haven't caught up with Helluva Boss, so unfortunately that one's not available, sorry. Maybe once I get around to catching up with it.

But Prince Charming and Hercules are available if you would like to audition for them. All you need for that is to write a scene, of any length - but preferably at least a paragraph - so I can see how you'd play out the character(s). :)
Prince Charming and Hercules ִ . ࣪✮ ‧₊˚
note: i wanted to use prince charming from the og cinderella because he's so bare bones i thought it'd be fun to play around with his personality. i also made him a little dumb 'cuz mans really thought putting a common shoe size on multiple women would help him rediscover the love of his life. plus, i hope to give him progressive character development. on top of that, herc is just himself like in the disney movie!

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤐♱𖤐.𖥔 ݁ ˖

6752630-1609089375-Impos.gif

"Yeah, can I— uh— get an oreo McFlurry?", Hercules stammered, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the menu options that lay before him on the fluorescentlly lit screen. The longer he stared, the more he gawked at the food options, the likes of many which ancient Greek folk would have never even dreamed of. Nuggets, milkshakes, and pocket pies looked like products of sorcery to him, in all honesty.

"What does 'Big Mac' mean, and where can I meet him?", Hercules thought, painted with a deadpan seriousness that only genuine concern can garner on an expression. Suddenly, Prince Charming elbowed the designated driver, earning an unpleasant yelp from the receiver.

"OUCH! What was that for?!", Hercules whipped his head to Prince Charming, looking both bitter and hurt at the same time as he rubbed his stupidly buff side.

"You know, the M&M one is better. The crunchiness of the hard shelled candies are more refined and make for a more appealing texture," Prince Charming insisted, trying to persuade the Greek beside him.

"I don't care about the texture, Charming— I'm starving!"

"Well we don't have enough money for two McFlurries, Herc– you might as well get the one we both like," Prince Charming sighed, crossing his arms as his pristine and groomed chesnut hair swayed with his movements.

"Well I don't LIKE cold M&M's," Hercules shuddered, "They're like eating rocks. I'm not trying to fight for my life while eating ice cream."

"Well what kind of buffoon dislikes M&M's?", The prince asked— not with offense— but sincere confusion.

"Oh, I don't know— the one who could kick your—"

HONK! HONK!

"GET A MOVE ON, WILL YA'?"

"WHAT'RE YOU ORDERING— THE ENTIRE RESTURAUNT?!"

Hercules sighed with the indignation of a tired father. To be specific, Hercules was an incessant people pleaser, and physically found himself incapable of refusing others help, so when he got paired with Prince Charming to be roomates, you could imagine his disappointment when he realized Charming had undeniably royal standards. Being in the 21st century meant Prince Charming had just recently learned to be fully independent, and although he is growing up slowly, he is not growing up nearly as fast as Herc hoped for him to. The aformentioned demigod was not pleased with the predicament he found himself in.

"PARDON US, COMMONERS! WE'RE JUST ABOUT DONE HERE!", Prince Charming stuck his head out of the car window as he yelled behind them, jumping back into his seat with an unshakeable smile. "Okay, now. How about that M&M McFlurry?"

Hercules stared at him, and although Prince Charming couldn't entirely decipher what Herc may be thinking, he knew one thing.

He was in deep sh*t.

• • • •​

Prince Charming ate up his M&M McFlurry before the clouds above him released a downpour of rain upon him. Now, the sun had finally set, and the unknown store beside the prince began to light up in the night, and nothing but street lights and storefronts lit up the alleyway. You see, Herc had kicked him out of the car in the middle of the ride back to the dorms, and since Prince Charming has only ever had other people drive him around, he had a poor sense of direction. He already knew any efforts to navigate his way home would land him into a tight spot, so Charming opted to stay put where he was. Besides, Herc wasn't that heartless... right?

"Worth it," Charming shivered, shaking his doubt from his head, "Well... I might as well see if I can find an easy way to get home. Without the effort, of course."

Prince Charming's gaze dropped to his feet to find the opening to a sewer, and he kneeled to find a few rats scurrying through the pipe. He tried to communicate with them, but passerby eyed him with deep concern.

"Honey, look at that poor, handsome young man", A woman whispered to his husband as they passed. "I wonder how he got crazy?"

"HEY! I am COMPLETELY SANE!", Charming retorted, startling the couple before remembering his anklet prevented him from talking to animals. He ran a perfectly smooth hand through his soft hair, "Oh dear, what am I to do?"

As Prince Charming walked down the sidewalk, he found himself at a bench. He then sat, trying to pat himself for his phone before remembering he left it back at the dorms. Sighing, he laid on his side with his watery McFlurry and accepted his dreary, cold fate under the rain.

He then began to sing a beautifully sad harmony, hoping that the birds in the trees nearby would sing along, but all they did was peck him for his McFlurry. Yelping in pain, Charming cried out into the rain after the swarm of feathers left his vicinity.

"HERCULES!", He frowned deeply, "I'M SORRY, OKAY?! PLEASE COME BACK!"

Suddenly, after a brief moment of total and utter despair, a bright flash blinded the prince, and once he squinted, he realized it was Herc's gray honda. The redhead rolled down his window before yelling to the prince.

"All is forgiven, buddy!" Hercules sighed, patting the side of the car, "Now get in here before you catch a cold!"

Charming got onto his knees in extreme graditude before clasping his hands with a sincere "THANK YOU!" escaping his lungs into the dead of night. He then jumped into the car, and once Hercules handed him a towel, the prince's expression quickly soured.

"Were you gonna leave me out all night?", Charming pressed, furrowing his brows.

"Of course not! I just wanted to teach you a lesson", Hercules smiled, "You know— my training consisted of many trials I had to overcome."

"Yeah, yeah...", Charming rolled his eyes, "My kingdom's council didn't even want me to lift a real sword. We're not exactly the same."

Hercule's smile quickly turned over. He cleared his throat as he followed the dimly lit path in the rain. The air between them seemed shaky and quiet before Herc broke the silence.

"We all gotta start somewhere, right?", Hercules chuckled now, looking over to Charming with his warm, blue eyes. The prince huffed in response, but his brown eyes softened at the idea. The rain beat on the roof of the car as the soft jazz of the radio plagued the walls of the car, and Charming looked down at his hands to examine them. They were undoubtedly softer than most, pretty, and nearly delicate. He then looked over to Herc's, and although the Greek had lost some size due to the presence of the anklet, he was still in shape and undeniably strong. Rough hands that had grazed terrors, and skin that had been freckled and beaten by the sun. Charming felt weak in comparison.

"...Yeah. I guess so," The prince sighed, "I guess so."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤐♱𖤐.𖥔 ݁ ˖​

coded by archangel_

Prince Charming and Hercules ִ . ࣪✮ ‧₊˚
note: i wanted to use prince charming from the og cinderella because he's so bare bones i thought it'd be fun to play around with his personality. i also made him a little dumb 'cuz mans really thought putting a common shoe size on multiple women would help him rediscover the love of his life. plus, i hope to give him progressive character development. on top of that, herc is just himself like in the disney movie!

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤐♱𖤐.𖥔 ݁ ˖

View attachment 1115716

"Yeah, can I— uh— get an oreo McFlurry?", Hercules stammered, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the menu options that lay before him on the fluorescentlly lit screen. The longer he stared, the more he gawked at the food options, the likes of many which ancient Greek folk would have never even dreamed of. Nuggets, milkshakes, and pocket pies looked like products of sorcery to him, in all honesty.

"What does 'Big Mac' mean, and where can I meet him?", Hercules thought, painted with a deadpan seriousness that only genuine concern can garner on an expression. Suddenly, Prince Charming elbowed the designated driver, earning an unpleasant yelp from the receiver.

"OUCH! What was that for?!", Hercules whipped his head to Prince Charming, looking both bitter and hurt at the same time as he rubbed his stupidly buff side.

"You know, the M&M one is better. The crunchiness of the hard shelled candies are more refined and make for a more appealing texture," Prince Charming insisted, trying to persuade the Greek beside him.

"I don't care about the texture, Charming— I'm starving!"

"Well we don't have enough money for two McFlurries, Herc– you might as well get the one we both like," Prince Charming sighed, crossing his arms as his pristine and groomed chesnut hair swayed with his movements.

"Well I don't LIKE cold M&M's," Hercules shuddered, "They're like eating rocks. I'm not trying to fight for my life while eating ice cream."

"Well what kind of buffoon dislikes M&M's?", The prince asked— not with offense— but sincere confusion.

"Oh, I don't know— the one who could kick your—"

HONK! HONK!

"GET A MOVE ON, WILL YA'?"

"WHAT'RE YOU ORDERING— THE ENTIRE RESTURAUNT?!"

Hercules sighed with the indignation of a tired father. To be specific, Hercules was an incessant people pleaser, and physically found himself incapable of refusing others help, so when he got paired with Prince Charming to be roomates, you could imagine his disappointment when he realized Charming had undeniably royal standards. Being in the 21st century meant Prince Charming had just recently learned to be fully independent, and although he is growing up slowly, he is not growing up nearly as fast as Herc hoped for him to. The aformentioned demigod was not pleased with the predicament he found himself in.

"PARDON US, COMMONERS! WE'RE JUST ABOUT DONE HERE!", Prince Charming stuck his head out of the car window as he yelled behind them, jumping back into his seat with an unshakeable smile. "Okay, now. How about that M&M McFlurry?"

Hercules stared at him, and although Prince Charming couldn't entirely decipher what Herc may be thinking, he knew one thing.

He was in deep sh*t.

• • • •​

Prince Charming ate up his M&M McFlurry before the clouds above him released a downpour of rain upon him. Now, the sun had finally set, and the unknown store beside the prince began to light up in the night, and nothing but street lights and storefronts lit up the alleyway. You see, Herc had kicked him out of the car in the middle of the ride back to the dorms, and since Prince Charming has only ever had other people drive him around, he had a poor sense of direction. He already knew any efforts to navigate his way home would land him into a tight spot, so Charming opted to stay put where he was. Besides, Herc wasn't that heartless... right?

"Worth it," Charming shivered, shaking his doubt from his head, "Well... I might as well see if I can find an easy way to get home. Without the effort, of course."

Prince Charming's gaze dropped to his feet to find the opening to a sewer, and he kneeled to find a few rats scurrying through the pipe. He tried to communicate with them, but passerby eyed him with deep concern.

"Honey, look at that poor, handsome young man", A woman whispered to his husband as they passed. "I wonder how he got crazy?"

"HEY! I am COMPLETELY SANE!", Charming retorted, startling the couple before remembering his anklet prevented him from talking to animals. He ran a perfectly smooth hand through his soft hair, "Oh dear, what am I to do?"

As Prince Charming walked down the sidewalk, he found himself at a bench. He then sat, trying to pat himself for his phone before remembering he left it back at the dorms. Sighing, he laid on his side with his watery McFlurry and accepted his dreary, cold fate under the rain.

He then began to sing a beautifully sad harmony, hoping that the birds in the trees nearby would sing along, but all they did was peck him for his McFlurry. Yelping in pain, Charming cried out into the rain after the swarm of feathers left his vicinity.

"HERCULES!", He frowned deeply, "I'M SORRY, OKAY?! PLEASE COME BACK!"

Suddenly, after a brief moment of total and utter despair, a bright flash blinded the prince, and once he squinted, he realized it was Herc's gray honda. The redhead rolled down his window before yelling to the prince.

"All is forgiven, buddy!" Hercules sighed, patting the side of the car, "Now get in here before you catch a cold!"

Charming got onto his knees in extreme graditude before clasping his hands with a sincere "THANK YOU!" escaping his lungs into the dead of night. He then jumped into the car, and once Hercules handed him a towel, the prince's expression quickly soured.

"Were you gonna leave me out all night?", Charming pressed, furrowing his brows.

"Of course not! I just wanted to teach you a lesson", Hercules smiled, "You know— my training consisted of many trials I had to overcome."

"Yeah, yeah...", Charming rolled his eyes, "My kingdom's council didn't even want me to lift a real sword. We're not exactly the same."

Hercule's smile quickly turned over. He cleared his throat as he followed the dimly lit path in the rain. The air between them seemed shaky and quiet before Herc broke the silence.

"We all gotta start somewhere, right?", Hercules chuckled now, looking over to Charming with his warm, blue eyes. The prince huffed in response, but his brown eyes softened at the idea. The rain beat on the roof of the car as the soft jazz of the radio plagued the walls of the car, and Charming looked down at his hands to examine them. They were undoubtedly softer than most, pretty, and nearly delicate. He then looked over to Herc's, and although the Greek had lost some size due to the presence of the anklet, he was still in shape and undeniably strong. Rough hands that had grazed terrors, and skin that had been freckled and beaten by the sun. Charming felt weak in comparison.

"...Yeah. I guess so," The prince sighed, "I guess so."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤐♱𖤐.𖥔 ݁ ˖​

coded by archangel_
Oh, my gosh. I love how you "made him [Prince Charming] a little dumb". Totally agree.

Anyway, you've got the roles. Hercules and Prince Charming are both yours. :)

Click Stars and Scroll
  • Artist — vikisigh
    ACT I
    I want to save people with a smile!

Izuku Midoriya would be seen jotting down some notes in class. He seems really focused in his work. The teacher would be teaching the class about English, and Izuku would continue to write down notes. "Alright, class! Now here's a question for you all." The teacher would then write a sentance on the whiteboard. "Now, can anyone tell me if this sentence is in the active or passive voice?" The student would process the sentence long and hard, but Izuku had already raised his hand. "Ah! Izuku! You have the answer?" "It's in the passive voice, ma'am!" Izuku said politely. "Correct! Great job, Izuku! This sentence is in the passive voice." The teacher would then begin to explain why the sentence was in the passive voice.
    ACT II
    Meanwhile, Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku's childhood friend, would fiddle his pencil boredly, not even caring about the lesson. He was bored as hell, and he just wanted this period to end. "Ahem! Katsuki! Pay attention!" The teacher scolded the blonde. "Tch...fine, miss..." The blonde scoffed. He stared at Izuku silently. He had a crush on Izuku ever since they were kids, and today, right after school, underneath the cherry blossom tree, will be the day that he confesses to him.

After a couple hours, the bell rang. It's the end of school! The students all grabbed their things and went out of the classroom. Katsuki left a little earlier than expected to place the note in Izuku's locker, before he quickly fled the scene. After a couple of minutes have past and Izuku would walk up to his locker and open it, only to find a note in his locker. It said to meet them behind the school, underneath the cherry blossom tree after school today. Confused, he decided to go to the cherry blossom tree behind the school. A couple of minutes of walking, he finally made it to the cherry blossom tree. And who was waiting for him? Why, it was Katsuki Bakugou! Izuku would look surprised when he saw his childhood friend waiting for him. "Oh! Kacchan! What are you doing here?" Izuku questioned his childhood friend. "There is something that I have to you, D-Izuku..." Katsuki corrected himself, which he mentally cursed himself for that. Izuku, being extremely confused, tilted his head. "What do you mean?" "W-Well..." Katsuki stuttered, and he cursed at himself again. "Damnit...this is hard to say, but...I-I....I LIKE YOU, GOD EFFIN' DAMNIT!!" Izuku just freezes up. After a couple minutes, he snaps back to reality with a blush and smile forms on Izuku's face. "I...I like you too, Kacchan!" Katsuki would smile widely and hugs his childhood friend tightly. "I have two questions for you. First question: Wanna be my boyfriend? And second: May I?" Izuku then nodded his head. "Yes and yes!" Katsuki nodded before he kissed his lover on the lips. (Void the rest of anything else in the next two tabs (aka the hanging stars.).)

CrimsonDawn CrimsonDawn Do I get Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou? I had completed the audition for the two characters on the 26th

I don't recall being asked about Bakudeku as a ship, and your audition contained that.

Some ships - unfortunately including that one - make me uncomfortable (as stated within the rules), and therefore won't be allowed into the roleplay. You can very much play both characters if you like - in that sense, your audition is accepted (it certainly has effort put in) - but the ship won't be accepted as it makes me uncomfortable.

I would provide an exhaustive list of no-go ships, but not only do people not read these lists - since not everyone reads the list of available fandoms either - but also it is a bit difficult to procure as it involves some discomfort and it is hard to name all the ships off the top of my head. Hence you ask about the ships. It isn't just b x b ships either. I wouldn't accept Mother Gothel x Pitch Black because that too makes me uncomfortable and it is my roleplay, hence I would rather it were comfortable for me to read through and watch over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back