• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☕️ Coffee For Your Head (OPEN) ☕️

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Tiny Paws, a cat cafe, just opened up around the corner. Great coffee, fluffy cats. So how could everyone not be attracted to the cute little shop? Businessmen, college students, artists and entrepreneurs alike come to have their caffeine fix and pet some felines. More people meet, more friendships are formed- is that someone flirting with the barista? Anyway, it’ll be an adventure for sure, but not the kind you think!
————————————————

In case you didn’t notice, this is a slice of life roleplay. It can be fluffy, it can be angsty, whatever you want it to be! You can be a barista, a customer- you could probably play a cat if you wanted to! I just want a chill roleplay about cats and coffee. That’s all. Feel free to comment if interested!

This seems quite interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing if this gains traction, and if it does, I'll certainly be happy to be a part of it

"Right, here you go"

Name: Richard Lockhart
Height: 6"2

Schooling: Certificate 4 in Hospitality

Experience: 2 months practical experience (provided by St Judes Academy) at Da Bean

Skill:
- Organized
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Good with animals (2 pet cats)

Weaknesses:
- can misread facial expression/tone
- can at times get lost in my own thoughts

images

(Hope that's works as a rough CS ^_^)

"Right, here you go"

Name: Richard Lockhart
Height: 6"2

Schooling: Certificate 4 in Hospitality

Experience: 2 months practical experience (provided by St Judes Academy) at Da Bean

Skill:
- Organized
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Good with animals (2 pet cats)

Weaknesses:
- can misread facial expression/tone
- can at times get lost in my own thoughts

images

(Hope that's works as a rough CS ^_^)
“What a nice young gentleman! You’re hired!”

Yeah that’s a good question, because I sort of wanted to be a cat and a barista

You can be a barista, cat, customer, anything non-magical that you want to be. Just no shapeshifters, superheroes, magicians or anything else like that. This is a chill slice of life roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back