• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Coexistence OOC

Characters
Here
I so totally found the perfect FC for a female witch xD now I am thinking about making a female witch... hmm I suck at making choices *sais the GM*

I'm still on the prowl for exactly the kind of fc I'm going for but I can't wait to see all everyone's characters!

When you say curse for the immortal witches is it more physical or mental? I’m having a hard time choosing

Are there special physical characteristics of vampires? Specifically regarding their eyes.
Not really the eye color can be any you want (except too'odd' ones, they have to blend into human society after all) =)

When you say curse for the immortal witches is it more physical or mental? I’m having a hard time choosing
Curses can be different from one another, some might lose their magic for a certain length of time on a certain day, some could be mental, some physical, as long as its a curse it's your pick. It can even be that they turn into a familiar every so and so years or die for a day every month,... There are many things you can pick as a curse. Some can even have a good as well as bad side, but mostly it just means that they get some form of immortality out of it, It doesn't necessarily mean immortality as you know it. It can be that she/he is reborn over and over again while keeping all the memories of her previous lifes (I know some might not consider it immortality but if you ask me it is since if you have all the memories and even if you die you know you will be reborn...) or it could be something like what I had as an idea for my character (inspired by a TV series) and have the character have nine lives (like a cat xD) the curse could be that once the nine lives are all taken the person would die that could still be immortality since if they aren't killed they keep all those 'lives' and live forever... Sorry! Oh man I went a bit crazy by writing a whole essay *yaw drop* and I didn't even notice until I was done typing xD but yeah you got lots of options with this.

Not really the eye color can be any you want (except too'odd' ones, they have to blend into human society after all) =)

That makes sense! The faceclaim I'm using will have red eyes, but that's just to reflect the character's personality a bit.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yeah it does seem like we have more witches then vampires but then again there are still a few people who didn't post placeholders or CS yet, also the thread is still open so who knows maybe we will get more vamps =)

Starsy Starsy That's what I mean. I was thinking of a physically older character to play - mid 30's. I'll see if I can come up with something else, but don't wait for my CS if there is a time you plan on starting.

Starsy Starsy That's what I mean. I was thinking of a physically older character to play - mid 30's. I'll see if I can come up with something else, but don't wait for my CS if there is a time you plan on starting.
for now there isnt a timeline yet. Well there could be an older character with them as a supervisor? But I would make that exception only for two: One witch and one vampire.

but there would still be drama. The supervisors would be there to help heal someone if they get injured or to make sure no one gets killed. They wouldnt police them xD

Is there any info you could spare on Dhampirs? What aspects of vampires do they retain and what aspects of humans? In general anything would be appreciated!

Is there any info you could spare on Dhampirs? What aspects of vampires do they retain and what aspects of humans? In general anything would be appreciated!
Oh right I totally forgot! Hmmm think something between a vampire and human, they aren't immortal but live a lot longer (some rare cases can even reach 300 years they most commonly reach the age of 200), they still have the same skills as vampires but less fast, strong, etc... The sun doesn't affect them at all so the spell that can make a vampire burn at the contact with direct sunlight only gives them a sunburn...

hmmm. maybe I shouldn't make a witch? xD

:P Had a similar problem here! I thought there was a lack in male witches so that's what I ended up switching to. I guess it depends on what everyone plans on making but you could always just make a vampire to balance out your witch?

:P Had a similar problem here! I thought there was a lack in male witches so that's what I ended up switching to. I guess it depends on what everyone plans on making but you could always just make a vampire to balance out your witch?

maybe I’ll make a male witch - I was gonna try to stick to one character to be honest with you since I’m swamped with a few other rps at the moment. I’ll rethink my strategy when I’m not at work. ty for your advice though~ x)

No worries my people I changed the title of the interest check to - in desperate need of male vampires xD maybe we will get some =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back