• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Coexistence OOC

Characters
Here

Starsy

Dreamweaver
Hello guys! This it the OOC where you can ask me any questions about the RP or just chit-chat with each other :) and as the first act in this OOC let's decide on a city for the RP together since I have a tiny bit of trouble deciding I just like them all soooo much hehe. Well here is the list of cities I had in mind and let me know which you prefer (if possible in order from 1 the most liked to 5 the least liked)

- Setting options: Modern day​

1. Toronto - Canada
2. New Orleans - US
3. New York - US
4. Seattle - US

I am working on a little bit of info about the two species so there won't be too many differences in the CS :) I should be done with it before I go to sleep since I wont use too many rules so it won't ruin the fun for people :)

New Orleans would be cool since there's tons of ways to tie supernatural stuff to that city, but otherwise I think New York could be interesting as well (:

Just a voice you want them to have, basically you can pick any voice you like that you think would sound like your character, like a voice from an actor, singer or any other person, you can add a youtube video of the person talking or acting or something and say that's how your character sounds like :)

Oh! Quick question, are we able to have more than one character? I was thinking of making a vamp and a witch if that's alright~

Oh! Quick question, are we able to have more than one character? I was thinking of making a vamp and a witch if that's alright~
Yep each member of the RP can have two characters, but not more then two since then things tend to get crowded and stuff :) but yeah you can make a vampire as well as a witch. I will edit that into the rules, thanks for reminding me!

Me when writing my oc: hmmmm what should I make her like....

Me when I am writing about her cat: Fucking paragraphs.

I will restrain myself to a sentence or two. I dont know why I am finding it easier to write about the goddamn cat.

Another question, will there be enemies we need to battle, or is this a more peaceful rp?
Well considering those two species were at war up until now I think there will be lots of drama before they can coexist, some might even fight or try to prevent the success of the project but I was thinking it would mostly be about their problems, romance, drama, fights, sabotage, pranks, and so on and on :)

I so totally found the perfect FC for a female witch xD now I am thinking about making a female witch... hmm I suck at making choices *sais the GM*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back