• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

Seeing the preview reminded me of how ferocious and huge a tiger can be and I'm like, whoa, Laohu is completely different than Shere Khan. . . (My spidey sense of creativity is tingling!)

Omg is that POWER RANGERS?! Tbh I used to be obsessed! I loved the in Space one LOL

zCrookedz said:
prangers.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here, while I go and have a panic attack in the corner. o-0

PLEASE tell me others are excited about this!!!
I feel uncertain about it, but found myself chuckling at the sight when I saw it yesterday. I just can't imagine the Power Rangers as being so intense like this. xD I hope the grass still spontaneously blows up and they do unnecessary flips and such like they used to. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
I feel uncertain about it, but found myself chuckling at the sight when I saw it yesterday. I just can't imagine the Power Rangers as being so intense like this. xD I hope the grass still spontaneously blows up and they do unnecessary flips and such like they used to. :P
Ah I think a darker, more edgy version could be cool. I am hoping that some of the original cast will make cameo's for the movie :3

crucialstar said:
Seeing the preview reminded me of how ferocious and huge a tiger can be and I'm like, whoa, Laohu is completely different than Shere Khan. . . (My spidey sense of creativity is tingling!)
Omg is that POWER RANGERS?! Tbh I used to be obsessed! I loved the in Space one LOL
Oh that was a good one. Lost in Space or Zero? There have been a few different Space versions.

Kharmin said:
I am in no way excited about Power Rangers. I suffered through them their first time around.
Awwwww booooo. kill joy. Xp lol. jk

zCrookedz said:
Ah I think a darker, more edgy version could be cool. I am hoping that some of the original cast will make cameo's for the movie :3
No, I totally agree that it'd be cooler. I just wasn't into them as much growing up (animated movies oriented around animals were more my thing). I'd still see a new movie about them. ^^ I wouldn't know any of the original cast, though. ^^;

Okay, I'm home for a few hours before I have to leave again so it's posting time! :D (Also, Luness is still frozen for the time being while waiting on a response from Dawn (no rush) so I'll only be posting for Manjano and Falarion)

Kharmin said:
I've been called far worse. :)
Oh Kharmin, I would never. I know where you are coming from, the rangers have been around for a long time and have had a lot of different versions. X)

Lioness075 said:
No, I totally agree that it'd be cooler. I just wasn't into them as much growing up (animated movies oriented around animals were more my thing). I'd still see a new movie about them. ^^ I wouldn't know any of the original cast, though. ^^;
The only one of the original cast that wouldn't be able to show up would be the Yellow ranger, Thuy Trang. unfortunately she died back in 2001. :(

zCrookedz said:
The only one of the original cast that wouldn't be able to show up would be the Yellow ranger, Thuy Trang. unfortunately she died back in 2001. :(
You know, I think I vaguely recall that. What happened exactly? I remember a cast member dying at some point.

Lioness075 said:
You know, I think I vaguely recall that. What happened exactly? I remember a cast member dying at some point.
They dedicated an episode of the then running Power Rangers Time Force to her after her death.

zCrookedz said:
prangers.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here, while I go and have a panic attack in the corner. o-0

PLEASE tell me others are excited about this!!!
Oh, is Tony Stark redesigning the Power Rangers?

zCrookedz said:
Oh that was a good one. Lost in Space or Zero? There have been a few different Space versions.

Awwwww booooo. kill joy. Xp lol. jk
Ok, everyone: Favorite Power Ranger?

Mine was Billy, because he was the nerdy one, and triceratops.

SilverFlight said:
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!! OMG Power Rangers meets IRON MAN> DX

SilverFlight said:
Tommy!! White or Green Ranger, he will always be my favorite. Plus! He is an actualy bad ass, former MMA Champ.

SilverFlight said:
I have to give it props, it was one of the few shows trying to diversify the cast in that day.
If not the tiniest bit racist. I mean the Black ranger was a Black guy, and the Yellow ranger was Asain. >.>

SilverFlight said:
Plus!! Jason David Frank has actually done other Power Ranger seasons as well. The Dino Thunder season he was the Black Ranger, and then he was the Green/ White Ranger in Mega Force and Super Mega Force. :)

zCrookedz said:
Car accident :( it was so sad.
Aww, dang. :/

zCrookedz said:
They dedicated an episode of the then running Power Rangers Time Force to her after her death.
Well, that was very nice of them. :)

SilverFlight said:
Okay, I'll be honest, that was my first thought upon seeing the new suits. I was like, 'Woah, it's Iron Man mixed with Power Rangers!'

SilverFlight said:
Like I said before, I didn't keep up with the show all too well. The only one I remember is Tommy. xD

zCrookedz said:
If not the tiniest bit racist. I mean the Black ranger was a Black guy, and the Yellow ranger was Asain. >.>
Well...they tried lol.

zCrookedz said:
Plus!! Jason David Frank has actually done other Power Ranger seasons as well. The Dino Thunder season he was the Black Ranger, and then he was the Green/ White Ranger in Mega Force and Super Mega Force. :)
OH GOD!! He was thje red ranger in Powerranger Zero to!!

zCrookedz said:
And the red ranger in Turbo........I uh....might have a problem >.>
Hehe, well, this would be me if we were discussing The Lion King so don't worry. Everyone has their ultimate obsession. :P If I wanted to, I could sit back in my chair, close my eyes, and watch the entire Lion King movies (both 1 and 2) in my head while reciting all of the lines by each character along the way. Songs included. :P

Oh, more posts.

Well this is interesting, but it is doubtful that I can reply in a quality fashion now.

I will look into it later.

About to watch the new Captain America. I'm definitely team Iron Man mostly for his epic sarcasm and the fact that he has spiderman on his team. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back