• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

Lioness075 said:
Hmmm, okay. *runs out of paper and hastily snags another notebook before continuing to scribble down notes*
Oh!! and you may not THINK you need them, but buy EVERY SCARECROW YOU CAN GET. When your farm gets big, you will need them to scare away the damn crows -.- OH!! And make sure you check the Community center EVERY TIME you get a whole bunch of stuff in your inventory. So many times I sold something that I needed to complete a bundle and it would drive me nuts cause it would take forever to get another one.

SilverFlight said:
You're making me want to play just so I can be involved :P
Its a seriously fun game. Its like an old school harvest moon with better mechanics so you don't HAVE to be farming all the time.

Hmm, might just, but for now I'm trying to find out what the heck Overwatch is, apparently its a new fps that's a lot of fun, but I don't even know what platform its on.

SilverFlight said:
Hmm, might just, but for now I'm trying to find out what the heck Overwatch is, apparently its a new fps that's a lot of fun, but I don't even know what platform its on.
Its basically a rehash of Team Fortress 2. Its in Beta right now, which ends on Tuesdays, but then the official release is the 24th. IT looks good, if your in to those kinds of games. I know is on PC for sure, but I don't think its on any consoles yet.

zCrookedz said:
Oh!! and you may not THINK you need them, but buy EVERY SCARECROW YOU CAN GET. When your farm gets big, you will need them to scare away the damn crows -.- OH!! And make sure you check the Community center EVERY TIME you get a whole bunch of stuff in your inventory. So many times I sold something that I needed to complete a bundle and it would drive me nuts cause it would take forever to get another one.
Yeah, I already sold something I needed lol. Struggle is real with the community center. I do already have 3 scarecrows...but what's the ideal placement with them? I feel like there should be a really nice way to organize them out in your fields so they're most effective.

Also, I think Overwatch is on the newest consoles as well as PC. If I recall correctly, that is. ^^;

zCrookedz said:
Its basically a rehash of Team Fortress 2. Its in Beta right now, which ends on Tuesdays, but then the official release is the 24th. IT looks good, if your in to those kinds of games. I know is on PC for sure, but I don't think its on any consoles yet.
Ooooh that's the day before my birthday! Well I know what I'm buying myself. xD

Wow, I was going to take a screenshot of my farm to show how I had it layed out, but doing that requires a crap tone of annoyances that I just do not feel like tackling right now.

Check out the Stardew Valley Reddit, there are so many pictures of how people have laid out their farms. Thats where I get my ideas from.

SilverFlight said:
Exactly what crooked said, and lion lol ive been playing the beta all week between work and kids and its really fun :) so is battleborn

SilverFlight said:
Is it gooooood?
I think so. Every character is diverse and has its own way of playing and affecting the match. My only gripe so far is the lack of campaign/ story mode, and idk if they plan on reworking or adding to the loot box system wich in the beta is the only way to obtain extras like new skins, emotes, entrance and finish poses. The loot boxes right now are only awarded when you level up. Which can be pretty fast, or slow depending on how your day/ games are going.

Good morningggggg my fellow mates <3

Happy Mother's Day to Epipiffffy & Kharminnnnm!

Welp, took a little longer than I thought but it happened. My father has adopted one of his yelling moods, so I will not be as present today...likely spend the morning taking refuge at Starbucks if anyone needs me. Can't pick your family I suppose...

SilverFlight said:
Welp, took a little longer than I thought but it happened. My father has adopted one of his yelling moods, so I will not be as present today...likely spend the morning taking refuge at Starbucks if anyone needs me. Can't pick your family I suppose...
Starbucks are good pick-me ups. Hope your morning gets better especially since it's Mother's Day too. Usually when that happens I avoid them at all cost, so I hope your day gets better!

P.S. there's nothing coffee or tea , plus some chocolate that wouldn't cheer up a mood <3

Baby_Griffin_by_Monddrachin.png

SilverFlight said:
huh, eirely similar to how my father gets sometimes >.> ITs a very sad thing, but I try to avoid my father as much as I can. Our relationship has never been all that great. Not like my brother. I think they go ride motorcycles just about every weekend now.

crucialstar said:
Starbucks are good pick-me ups. Hope your morning gets better especially since it's Mother's Day too. Usually when that happens I avoid them at all cost, so I hope your day gets better!
P.S. there's nothing coffee or tea , plus some chocolate that wouldn't cheer up a mood <3

Baby_Griffin_by_Monddrachin.png
That automatically made it better. Thanks ^^

zCrookedz said:
huh, eirely similar to how my father gets sometimes >.> ITs a very sad thing, but I try to avoid my father as much as I can. Our relationship has never been all that great. Not like my brother. I think they go ride motorcycles just about every weekend now.
Living away from my family has made me appreciate how nice life can actually be without a constant threat at home. I've gotten very used to not being yelled at. I'd like to keep it that way, sorry about your dad, my sister seems to be better at dealing with my parents too. Just know its really not your fault.

SilverFlight said:
That sucks. :/ Buuut, at least, you'll be at Starbucks/ I always love their choice of music there not to mention their delicious food and drink options. :3

For me, I never really have yelling from either of my parents to avoid. It's always more of the little things. Little stabs and such. Like, I told my parents last night about some term we use in the military to essentially describe the lowest and worst of people. They both then proceeded to spend the entire conversation throwing the word about jokingly and even throwing it at me a few times. They didn't necessarily mean it as a bad thing, but it dug deeply at me, especially since some people have wrongly used the term against me. So then I just got up and walked away from them, but it was so late at night that I didn't really have far to go before they could find me again. *sigh*

zCrookedz said:
Every conversation I have with my dad always has a looming feeling of being strained for me. :/ We've always kinda clashed over a lotta stuff and I guess some things will just never change.

Ehh, probably small little things for me. My father feels he has to keep reminding me of events like Mother's Day even after I told him I know. I tried to call my mother for today and it somehow turned into a conversation about my future again. Oh well.

In other news, my dad spotted a turtle in our backyard and my sisters and I rushed out to go see the guy, who turned out to not be a cute little turtle and instead was a foot or two long snapping turtle. O.o And despite warning my mom to stay away from it and leave it alone (getting stitches on Mother's Day for being bitten by a snapping turtle you aggravated is probably not a fun idea), she's still insisting on going over to it and taking pictures of it. She publishes some kid books about my youngest sister's two stuffed animals and now she wants to take pictures of them with the snapping turtle of all things. -.-

Okay, well, it seems that in the short span of time in which I left the turtle alone and then my mom ended up going outside to find it, the thing ran off (which is a really, really good thing imo).

Lioness075 said:
Okay, well, it seems that in the short span of time in which I left the turtle alone and then my mom ended up going outside to find it, the thing ran off (which is a really, really good thing imo).
Woot woot it made its great escape!!!! Those stuffed animals would not have ended well

andujarprime said:
Woot woot it made its great escape!!!! Those stuffed animals would not have ended well
Right? xD That, and I was worried my mom would place them close to the turtle, aggravate the guy, and then have him bite her, resulting in a timely ER visit for stitches. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back