• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

Lioness075 said:
Right? xD That, and I was worried my mom would place them close to the turtle, aggravate the guy, and then have him bite her, resulting in a timely ER visit for stitches. >.<
Imagine that. Happy mothers day, you get a lesson and stitches to remember it by.

Stopping by to say hello! I'm off to another mother's day party !

Lioness075 said:
"Another"? O.o
For Mother's Day, we tend to have two parties, one of my dad's side and one of my mom's side, so the party is for both of my grandma's (:

crucialstar said:
For Mother's Day, we tend to have two parties, one of my dad's side and one of my mom's side, so the party is for both of my grandma's (:
Awww, that's so sweet. :3

Whew. I need something to unwind and relax, didn't expect what went down at my mom's mother's side to go like that.

crucialstar said:
Whew. I need something to unwind and relax, didn't expect what went down at my mom's mother's side to go like that.
What happened? Are you all right?

Flutterby said:
Having a day, sorry if that post seems off
I hope you feel better too, Flutter, and that your prom was fun? Yes? When are you graduating?

Lioness075 said:
What happened? Are you all right?
Everything is alright now.

For eveyone, it was supposr to be a happy day of celebrating, but it turned sour, you know?

Tension build cause of a relative and then it turned into like a "war zone" cause they didn't know how to let go of past grudges and whatnot.

I'm working on a post, but I'm seeing what to include and not include.

I know Beth and Manjano are in the same room as mostly everyone, and I would need to add Manjano's reaction and Luness' reaction, cause it's crucial to the post and the thought process of how this arc can play out. So this may strain her friendship with Luness and a somewhat strain in a sort of friendship with Manjano too. So who knows :3

I can't say the exact thing, so I won't cause of spoilers D: But yeah. LOL, sorry, jsut letting out my thought process and where I wanna take this little part.

Sorry if I'm holding everyone up D:

crucialstar said:
I hope you feel better too, Flutter, and that your prom was fun? Yes? When are you graduating?

For eveyone, it was supposr to be a happy day of celebrating, but it turned sour, you know?

Tension build cause of a relative and then it turned into like a "war zone" cause they didn't know how to let go of past grudges and whatnot.

I know Beth and Manjano are in the same room as mostly everyone, and I would need to add Manjano's reaction and Luness' reaction, cause it's crucial to the post and the thought process of how this arc can play out. So this may strain her friendship with Luness and a somewhat strain in a sort of friendship with Manjano too. So who knows :3

I can't say the exact thing, so I won't cause of spoilers D: But yeah. LOL, sorry, jsut letting out my thought process and where I wanna take this little part.

Ah, yeah, I've met plenty of adults who all but waste their time holding grudges against others. After a while, you just gotta let some things go. Sorry to hear things went sour for y'all. :/

Hey, I'm always up for conflict. Just take note that Luness has already flown back out of the building and is now in a tree near the pool area. Unless Xiao moves over there, it would be more conflicting than anything for her to try and say something to Luness now. Manjano's also sitting down with Beth kneeling beside him so neither of them will be within view of the others in the cafeteria area. Xiao would probably have to move over there to say something to Manjano. Of course, if she's not speaking to either of them, then there won't be conflicts like those anyways. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
Ah, yeah, I've met plenty of adults who all but waste their time holding grudges against others. After a while, you just gotta let some things go. Sorry to hear things went sour for y'all. :/
Hey, I'm always up for conflict. Just take note that Luness has already flown back out of the building and is now in a tree near the pool area. Unless Xiao moves over there, it would be more conflicting than anything for her to try and say something to Luness now. Manjano's also sitting down with Beth kneeling beside him so neither of them will be within view of the others in the cafeteria area. Xiao would probably have to move over there to say something to Manjano. Of course, if she's not speaking to either of them, then there won't be conflicts like those anyways. ^^;
Ah, I wasn't gunna have her interacting with any of the actually , just reacting to them, and then to the card everyone was looking at, since it's the puzzle piece that'll help find Leandra and Laohu :3

Same, I felt bad it went sour too. On top of that, my cousin felt threatened and could have lost her life because she works as a pharmacist and this guy was cursing her out and going off on her. she couldn't give him the meds since it wasn't time for it to be picked up yet but he kept asking for it to the point she was scared out of her mind. so yeah, crazy people out there. (sorry if it's a run on sentence, having an off moment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
Every conversation I have with my dad always has a looming feeling of being strained for me. :/ We've always kinda clashed over a lotta stuff and I guess some things will just never change.
SilverFlight said:
Living away from my family has made me appreciate how nice life can actually be without a constant threat at home. I've gotten very used to not being yelled at. I'd like to keep it that way, sorry about your dad, my sister seems to be better at dealing with my parents too. Just know its really not your fault.
God its like you guys are describing my exact same situation with my dad.

Living away from my family helps, though I do live only 5 min down the road from them. But the only time I ever seen them is when I go to their house, they never come to my house. But when I do go over, my father and I barely speak and if we do it usually about how the farm is doing and what kinda help he needs. Last weekend I spent an hour helping him milk goats and we barely said anything. xD But like Lion, every time I go over there, I always have to be ready to bail out in case he goes on the war path. and it just leaves me with a gloom hanging over my head the entire time.

zCrookedz said:
Living away from my family helps, though I do live only 5 min down the road from them. But the only time I ever seen them is when I go to their house, they never come to my house. But when I do go over, my father and I barely speak and if we do it usually about how the farm is doing and what kinda help he needs. Last weekend I spent an hour helping him milk goats and we barely said anything. xD But like Lion, every time I go over there, I always have to be ready to bail out in case he goes on the war path. and it just leaves me with a gloom hanging over my head the entire time.
Wait, don't you mean like Silver for the warpath bit? :P As much as it sucks for the lack of good conversation between me and my dad, at least, I never have to really worry about the warpath kinda stuff. Like, I just gotta watch my words around my dad and say the bare minimum that needs to be said if it's just me and him.

crucialstar said:
Ah, I wasn't gunna have her interacting with any of the actually , just reacting to them, and then to the card everyone was looking at, since it's the puzzle piece that'll help find Leandra and Laohu :3
Same, I felt bad it went sour too. On top of that, my cousin felt threatened and could have lost her life because she works as a pharmacist and this guy was cursing her out and going off on her. she couldn't give him the meds since it wasn't time for it to be picked up yet but he kept asking for it to the point she was scared out of her mind. so yeah, crazy people out there. (sorry if it's a run on sentence, having an off moment)
Oh, okay. :3

I'm sorry to hear that about your cousin. :/ I can only imagine what kinds of people she has to deal with in that kinda job. And no need to apologize. We've all had our off moments. :)

So, a little bird flew into my mom's office window a few minutes ago and she called me over to see if the little guy was okay (I have no idea what gender (s)he was). Anyways, so I looked him over before touching him and he looked fine. Aaand then a few seconds later, I was sitting down with a little, very dazed, bird perched on my thumb. I couldn't resist asking my mom to snap some shots of him while I made absolutely sure he hadn't hurt a wing or anything else. I mean, if he has any internal damage, I couldn't tell and it's not like I'm a vet or anything. xD He ended up flying away not too long after, though. He didn't fly far, but he didn't seem to be having much trouble, luckily. I think he's going to be okay. ^^

Bolts said:
Ehh, probably small little things for me. My father feels he has to keep reminding me of events like Mother's Day even after I told him I know. I tried to call my mother for today and it somehow turned into a conversation about my future again. Oh well.
I feel that, sorry bro.

Lioness075 said:
Right? xD That, and I was worried my mom would place them close to the turtle, aggravate the guy, and then have him bite her, resulting in a timely ER visit for stitches. >.<
And they would too, they're not like bees, assumptions on their aggression are very well-founded. The Snapping turtle was my first study animal, I wrestled them in chest-deep swamps for 3 months on year. They are dangerous.

Sometimes that happens to me whenever I walk out of my house. There's usually the same little bird just chirping at my doorstep and when I go close to him/her, he never moves and just stays there. So I decided to sit with him as well and he just chirps away while I talk to it. Sometimes it makes me wonder if his wings are hurt too but he always comes back.

Your experience sounds really soothing and exciting too

crucialstar said:

I can definitely relate to that. My parent's break up set everyone on each other, added to that that my family also likes hanging on to grudges and have a lot of internal beef as well. I totally feel you. You gonna be ok?

SilverFlight said:
And they would too, they're not like bees, assumptions on their aggression are very well-founded. The Snapping turtle was my first study animal, I wrestled them in chest-deep swamps for 3 months on year. They are dangerous.
Right? I knew it would happen and my mom was completely ignoring my warnings. -.- My parents always make fun of my animal knowledge and dismiss all of it as nothing they need to ever know. So when I told her it was a snapping turtle and would give her a cut deep enough to need stitches, my mom dismissed my warning as not a big deal. *sigh*

crucialstar said:
Sometimes that happens to me whenever I walk out of my house. There's usually the same little bird just chirping at my doorstep and when I go close to him/her, he never moves and just stays there. So I decided to sit with him as well and he just chirps away while I talk to it. Sometimes it makes me wonder if his wings are hurt too but he always comes back.
Your experience sounds really soothing and exciting too
D'aww, that's adorable. :) And yes, it was really, really soothing to just sit there with the little guy tilting his head this way and that whenever I spoke up. He was too cute and he even let me pet him a little (couldn't resist xD )

zCrookedz said:
Nail on the head. Trouble is, I don't have many friends close enough in Toronto to bail fully, but escaping for a day usually helps. Then it goes to him pretending like nothing happened at all and the mood eases back into a form of pseudo peace, at this point I'll take what I can get.

Lioness075 said:
So, a little bird flew into my mom's office window a few minutes ago and she called me over to see if the little guy was okay (I have no idea what gender (s)he was). Anyways, so I looked him over before touching him and he looked fine. Aaand then a few seconds later, I was sitting down with a little, very dazed, bird perched on my thumb. I couldn't resist asking my mom to snap some shots of him while I made absolutely sure he hadn't hurt a wing or anything else. I mean, if he has any internal damage, I couldn't tell and it's not like I'm a vet or anything. xD He ended up flying away not too long after, though. He didn't fly far, but he didn't seem to be having much trouble, luckily. I think he's going to be okay. ^^
Being able to perch right after the incident is a very good sign. I think he'll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back