• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code: Feral - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
img-45429-med.gif

guess whooooo​

And so the hype train begins!

Another role my bio will reference is my guy's first role in a Kid's variety show that was themed off of a circus. In it, he played a clumsy Brooklyn tough guy stagehand with a heart of gold. You can see why my guy doesn't bring that role up much, can you?

Well, the guy in charge of the show and the host, Uncle Mike, who was a actual Ringling Bros Clown was the guy who recommended the executive to put him in the role of the Jaguar. He didn't hate his time as Henry the Stagehand, he just thinks no one will remember his role in Uncle Mike's show. despite the fact that it ran for 20 years.

Well, the guy in charge of the show and the host, Uncle Mike, who was a actual Ringling Bros Clown was the guy who recommended the executive to put him in the role of the Jaguar. He didn't hate his time as Henry the Stagehand, he just thinks no one will remember his role in Uncle Mike's show. despite the fact that it ran for 20 years.
Jim is going to LOVE Jean Claude and Genevieve. They were a pair of NPC's that we created before the last mission in the old RP that were in charge of the disguising the characters for the mission. They share many of the same qualities as Jim does XD. Assuming they make a reappearance.

Jim is going to LOVE Jean Claude and Genevieve. They were a pair of NPC's that we created before the last mission in the old RP that were in charge of the disguising the characters for the mission. They share many of the same qualities as Jim does XD. Assuming they make a reappearance.
I'll get the npc list up soon, though I suppose I should actually give Amber and Callista a real profile this time. XD

I have an idea for later on in the RP as a bit of character development. Basically, Artemis finally decides to act to make Jim quit smoking, whether he wants to or not. Would anyone like to help her hide Jim's cigarettes?

I have an idea for later on in the RP as a bit of character development. Basically, Artemis finally decides to act to make Jim quit smoking, whether he wants to or not. Would anyone like to help her hide Jim's cigarettes?
Lol, might be a bit of a jump to make before anyone even meets IC. XD

I finally finished my CS. You know, your companion is the same species of Big Cat that made Jim fall in love with the species in the first place deer deer

Last edited:
Ooooh!
The both of the meeting would be interesting , methinks! Laohu would be intrigued because he always believed he was the last of his kind so hearing there was another is hope.
Killerclown Killerclown

Duik would be beautifully conflicted about this. Please do ask my Hyena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back