• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code Chronicles (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
By the time Aaron entered Kachi was already started cooking the food for Max and she watched him from her place in front of the cooker, not speaking until he was finished and continuing to cook without a break in her movements. "It's not a problem really, usually fights like this are one offs with no real repercussions but it seems like today's was different" she said with a sigh "you can just leave that there. Oh, but if you're planning on going outside you might want to be less obviously well off right now." Focusing on her cooking again "what with all the rumors about a spelltec deal going off here you might get stopped"

She finished up without talking again, plating it up carefully for the guy who'd helped defend her home. "Oh, if you like I could ask some of the others to see you back?" She asked before leaving the kitchen without really giving him time to answer. Walking straight over to Max while continuing to ignore whatever Maza was doing now, she put the food down in front of him with a smile "there you go, sorry for the wait- ah, I don't think I got your name before?" She asked, as a rare show of respect.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Astrylan Astrylan GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Max turned and closed the game on his phone as Kachi approached with his meal. "It's fine. Oh, uh, I'm Max." Being terrible to small talk, Max ends up stopping there kinda awkwardly, not really knowing what to say next. he figured he should at least ask the owners name in return though. "So, um, how about you? You seem to be the boss of everyone here. What's your name?" Again, terrible at small talk. Yet, he somehow is ignorant of it, yet aware of it at the same time.

Kabochamp Kabochamp

Kachi laughed loudly when Max said that she seemed to be the one in charge, looking over at all the gang members and other rough looking characters before turning back to him “Not quite, I just try to keep these idiots under control while they’re in my shop” she said “My name’s Kachi, and I guess I should thank you for your help today, hopefully we haven’t scared you away. I’ll be over at the counter if you need anything” she gave him another smile before walking away to let him eat his meal.

Walking over to the counter where Whinney was finishing up his orders she gave him a mocking pat on the head and a grin “thanks for your help as always” she said sarcastically as he let out a low growl. “Now that it’s done, back in the doll” she said, pulling out the doll from before, still with the head separated, and loading up the spell Rank B: Bind on her phone. The neck began to glow as a soft light spread to Whinneys arm and crept all around him before pulling him in like water down a drain.

Once he had completely entered the body of the doll, Kachi quickly reattached the head and set him gently down on the counter again. He stood up slowly as he readjusted “Have I mentioned how much I love this? It’s the best feeling to have your body shrunk down and forcibly stuffed into a toy” he said in his sarcastic, drawling voice. Kachi simply rolled her eyes and walked back behind the counter “Oh? I guess I don’t need to bother spending a lot of money on those expensive BJD’s for you anymore then, if it’s all the same as a toy to you” she snapped and he quickly skulked away with a huff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back