• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This sounds very fun!

Do characters need to be part of the Prewitt gang? I've got an idea for Serenity Gulch's midwife/physician's assistant who might be hiding out from the law for her own reasons...

This sounds very fun!

Do characters need to be part of the Prewitt gang? I've got an idea for Serenity Gulch's midwife/physician's assistant who might be hiding out from the law for her own reasons...
Yes they do, the rp is specifically focusing on the Prewitt members!

CHARACTER APPLICATIONS
This sounds like a lot of fun. Consider me tentatively interested!
followingggg ofc
Will this plot take us to Tahiti? (Interested)
interested!​
Interested
Can I hop in on this?

I can commit at least two paragraphs every 2-3 days.
interested! i'm also currently playing rdr2 and it's given me severe cowboy brainrot
This sounds very fun!

Character Applications are up! Feel free to make as many characters as you feel like you can handle. Fcs do not have to be from Western shows/movies, just try and use pictures that aren't very modern looking (if you're using fcs at all).!

Last edited:

BUMP! Opening up rolling admissions! That means there's no deadline!

I AM SO HERE PLEASE!! ARE YOU STILL ACCEPTING??? Been dyeing for a cowboy rp for agggges

Users who are viewing this thread

Back