• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jump.

Calamity.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
as it says on the tin. would anyone be interested in a multifandom zombie apocalypse au? i have been planning/working on the details so if you want more info/have questions feel free to ask!

the rp will either be based here on rpnation or possibly on discord though that's undecided?? preferably we're looking for semi-advanced to advanced folk (3+ paragraphs a post) who can post at least once a day. in terms of the rp itself characters of all fandoms as well as ocs are fine so long as they aren't too overpowered. dark themes are to be expected since its well.. a zombie au. it'll also be set 5 years into the initial outbreak (hence the au part dkdkdj)

it is still a wip but we have a discord server so anyone interested is welcome to join that and just like plot with us or whatnot mdjdhdhj idk i haven't run a rp a while-

of yall interested comment down below maybe?? 🥺

I'm in the discord server with them guys I'm special <3 I'm excited so I'm hoping people are interested!!

maybe you should have made a nice interest check 😌 like "5 years after the zombie outbreak... 5 long years since the muiltiverse stated merging. it's time to change fate" or some shit. get people being like damn aight aight

maybe you should have made a nice interest check 😌 like "5 years after the zombie outbreak... 5 long years since the muiltiverse stated merging. it's time to change fate" or some shit. get people being like damn aight aight
maybe you should mind your own business and not diss people's posts???

Potentially interested depending on which platform ends up being used! I would personally prefer to RP on the forums over Discord for several reasons, main ones being better formatting options and no text limit.

Question: Would this take place in an original world or were you thinking of having it be roughly based on real world settings (or maybe some fandom's world)?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I wouldn't mind having the Discord link PM'ed to me. It would be nice to see what type of brainstorming has been going on. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back