• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You open your eyes to darkness, you remember dying but not arriving in this dark space. Suddenly a large glowing visage appears before you. The slender figure speaks...
"Like all in life you have succumbed to death. But you can live again, you can be reborn if you can pass a trial..."
dektu0e-f4baeecb-2b25-41ef-96aa-3a18bcdf8db9.png
"you must swim the star channel tied to the weight of your sins"
A ocean comes into view under the light of three moons and countless stars, the glowing presence continues with a vauge explanation.
"for I have counted your sins and shall cast them onto you, if you can cross the waves before you and reach the other side you will awaken to a new world... A champion of the gods."
With a wave of her hand you feel heavier, as the glow stated your sins are tied to you. Some have countless threads and rocks burying their feet from view...
Others have considerably less or more. Though swimming to a new world sounds better then sitting on a cosmic beach until your soul withers away, the only thing you risk is drowning. May as well attempt to become a champion right?
===================

It's a isekai fantasy, I'm after three players mainly but four would be the cut off limit. After making a cs I would assign each champion a gift and power from one of 25 gods. Meaning 25 potential choices for a character to end up with. Though if your absolutely offended by what you get,
you can get two more random chances.

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week at the minimum and as much as you wanna toil away writing for the max.

If you like the idea or wanna ask questions do so below

Last edited:
I swear I'm not stalking you Neon but your a person of good taste and I'm interested!

The basic cs i need is below, please Pm your completed sheet to me and I will assign the weapons and powers at the earliest convenience I have aha
====================
name

Appearance (even if you have a picture give a description)

Talents/Quirks/flaws (what your good at what your bad at)

job/classes/etc (did they work? Were they in school?)

How you died. (How said character died.)
===================
You can add more if you like but that's the minimum I need.

You can put whatever you want in said sheet but try and be reasonable.
Dont need any toddlers or frail elderly champions.

From your sheet I'll determine the final touches and you get the option of a random do over if it seems impossible for you to write it.

I swear I'm not stalking you Neon but your a person of good taste and I'm interested!
Interested!
Yeah i'm interested...

I have a question. The world our characters originally came from is it our earth or do we get to pick that? For example could our characters come from a fantasy world where dragons and elves and such exists?

I have a question. The world our characters originally came from is it our earth or do we get to pick that? For example could our characters come from a fantasy world where dragons and elves and such exists?
I'd rather it be earth so each character has no idea about living in a fantasy world but understand the idea of magic from fiction.

But I'm not overly fussed

I'd rather it be earth so each character has no idea about living in a fantasy world but understand the idea of magic from fiction.

But I'm not overly fussed
Gotcha! I planned to use earth anyhow just was curious.

We have two sheets ready, rp starts once I get one more
(or if two people claim they really wanna play but need time cause Christmas an shit)

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Dextra Dextra Jasno Jasno
Thanks for posting, I'll write the rp page some point soonish and tag you all in it.

Please don't share the info in the pm but in the first post maybe describing your character with a picture so everyone pictures the same thing. I'll have more info to share Indvidually before it's posted but it's Christmas eve an shit atm so I may not do so until later.

If so bear with it please, and hope your having fun/good times etc

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Dextra Dextra Jasno Jasno
Thanks for posting, I'll write the rp page some point soonish and tag you all in it.

Please don't share the info in the pm but in the first post maybe describing your character with a picture so everyone pictures the same thing. I'll have more info to share Indvidually before it's posted but it's Christmas eve an shit atm so I may not do so until later.

If so bear with it please, and hope your having fun/good times etc
Sounds great! Will be waiting excitedly.

Just a heads up, I'm going to wait a bit to allow others to post before I post again. Also, can we get that OOC thread that was mentioned before?

A good idea.

Btw henlo, this still going? I mean I know it is, but can I play?

A good idea.

Btw henlo, this still going? I mean I know it is, but can I play?
This is closed for the moment but if I end up redoing this or it makes sense for new players to join ill tag you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back