• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the town of Nightvale lives two covens among the regular folks. The two covens are often at odd ends always having a bit of rivalry between them even when helping one another. However they both care for and take care of the town they live in along side the people who also reside among them. The covens are there to help teach any new born witch they meet, they also stay together to continue to journeys as they all come to learn about the abilities they have. Now things have been peaceful for years until now when several of the covens witches turn up dead. The fallen coven members have been branded with the seal of the witch hunters. Now the two covens most come together or be completely destroyed by an enemy who will stop at nothing to take them out.

This is just a short little bit of a plot I have in mind. If I can gain interest we can all work together on enhancing the story even further. I have a discord set up for all who are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back