• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings --Closed--

(insert the Both. Both is good. gif here)
MxMxM sounds really nice rn actually, but I also really like playing female characters, so...anything, really? If someone wants to play a non-binary character that'd also be super cool with me.
Yeessss give me the gay boiiiisss~

Maybe I can look around for another person for this?

I'd absolutely message you but unfortunately I haven't hit 10 posts yet so I can't :/

But I'm hella interested in a yandere/normal pairing? F/F is my preference, I'd love to figure something out with you if you're interested c:

ƪ(‾.‾“)┐ *looks*

└|°ε°|┐ *finds this*

(シ_ _)シ *hallelujah*

ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ *hopes still open*

I'm interested in the Obsessive x Normal plot, and I'm totally down for being the former.
I'm new and can't PM yet, so if you could PM me that'd be great!

Oh my goodness. This was so well put together and intriguing :) I would be very interesting in rping with you. I really like patient x doctor and -"Everything here can kill you, but I can do it the most efficiently."

Yeessss give me the gay boiiiisss~

Maybe I can look around for another person for this?
Mourning Dove Mourning Dove If the both of you are still looking for a third person, I wouldn't mind joining in a MxMxM plot with Demon x Human x Demon Hunter. It sounds really interesting. However, I do need to give you a heads-up that my posting time is irregular, but I will definitely tell you if I can't post at least once a week. If it puts a wrench in things, then feel free to reject me ^-^ No hard feelings, promise.

Mourning Dove Mourning Dove If the both of you are still looking for a third person, I wouldn't mind joining in a MxMxM plot with Demon x Human x Demon Hunter. It sounds really interesting. However, I do need to give you a heads-up that my posting time is irregular, but I will definitely tell you if I can't post at least once a week. If it puts a wrench in things, then feel free to reject me ^-^ No hard feelings, promise.
Oh! I'm afraid we've already found another person! I'm super sorry!! >//<

I don't know if this is to late to post in this thread, but I like the idea of a bnha MxF, StudentxStudent, I know that sounds boring, but it's something I rather enjoy. Also I prefer OC over canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back