• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings --Closed--

Wants to put down a specific show but can’t because cannot remember a favorite that isn’t tied with something else so would end up fillings the page with shows

Hello. I can do a lot of those subjects.

Also... I this a mirror I see? You are like... very similar to how I am when it comes to roleplays 0-0
Ah! Hello! ^^
I hope we're compatible then~
I'll message you soon!

Yoo-Hoo!

Saw you did BNHA rp, you do canon x canon by any chance? Totally interested in that case!

(And it's Game of Thrones btw.)
Yes I do!~ I love doing TodoDeku, BakuDeku, KiriBaku, you know, all that good stuff~
I'll message you too!~

Hey, I'd DEFINITELY be interested in doing M x M with Black Butler or Vampire Knight? I have OCs and I'm also fine with canon characters as well. I'll gladly do OOC and I love drama in roleplays instant romance isn't at all fun.

Criminal Minds is my favorite TV show!

And I have a small Idea for the -Demon X Angel where a demon and angel have to work together to stop the devil from destroying humanity and all the worlds. It's a small plot bunny.

Hi. I’m three suns and I’ll be damned if I didn’t wanna do a Prince X Personal Knight roleplay with you. I can’t pm you, just a newbie here... so maybe shoot me a pm or respond?

My favorite TV show is Devilman Crybaby... if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back