• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Closed to first] The Smell of Ink and Sea (ignore post count, looking again)

An engineering genius, hunted by the government of the nation, enters a random ship that oh just so happened to be leaving the harbor in a convenient time, in order to get away from land and her pursuers as soon as possible. Intitially she attempts to hide herself in a small room of the vessel until they reach shore again, but soon enough she realizes that the voyage is going to take much longer than she supposed. Little does she know, that the captain of the ship whom she has a comparably awful start with, is going to ignite something more than range inside her.

About me!

~14 year-old female~ Pronouns are she/her~You may call me Luna or by my username if you like~I don’t have discord nor do I feel comfortable downloading seeing that I’m a minor so sorry if I’m inconveniencing you~

In case you haven’t figured it out, this is going to be an enemies to lovers roleplay! My character is going to be the engineer and that’s why I didn’t add details about the captain so you can decide to do whatever you want with your character. Cureently, I’d rather do a MxF pairing so I will kindly request that you play a straight male character or at least someone who isn’t homosexual and is bi, pan etc. Moreover I ask that you can handle writing at least 5-8 paragraphs per post depending on what you’ve got to work with, as this roleplay is going to be more on the literate side. Also, please don’t ghost me. I’ve been ghosted many times and honestly I can’t stand it. I don’t really have a problem with posting frequency and you may post any time within 20 days. Personally, I am able to get a post up once per week or ten days. But even if you need more than three weeks, just tell me I understand and if you want to drop this, I also understand but please just don’t disappear without a single word.

Now, this is actually a repost from another platform where this rp died out. I have an idea for why the government is hunting my character and what the captain and his crew have set out for but I’m still open to any ideas. Specifically, in the previous roleplay my character had sabotaged the government because she found out they had been using her military creations to hurt people in unmapped areas and the captain had set out for a new energy source he had located. My character was a stowaway in the engineer’s ship and he just kept her with him because he didn’t have an engineer and needed her to help him with that new energy source. In the previous roleplay we also doubled as members of the crew and created a subplot but that’s not necessary this time though I would be willing to double as pretty much anything and any pairing if it’s romantic. Whatever you prefer. Again, none of the things listed above are ultimately decided to feel free to tell me to change/add anything.

Moreover, I really really enjoy planning with my roleplay partners and also think it’s better for the health of the plot in general and I would love to create moodboards, playlists and such character-related things. I suppose that our characters’ ages can range from 18-25 or something similar and I would prefer it if the plot advances slowly and is a slow burn kind type of romance . I mean a person normally wouldn’t fall in love with an enemy of theirs, just in a couple weeks, right? At least that’s my opinion lol

ah and while I’m new to coding I love using coded templates for character sheets and posts so that’s what I’m going to do but you should stick to what you prefer.

So yeah that’s that, I hope I didn’t forget to add anything
icon_smile.gif
if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back