• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I'm glad you're interested. I actually have a solution to that problem that'll hopefully make people happy: As I've mentioned before there'll be seperate chat for dead characters and I'll be sure to get the person who's character will be killed off permission. However, if nobody dies within the first week of the roleplay the whole asking permission thing could be removed, but hopefully that won't happen!

Knowing this, would you like to join? we only need 4 more characters in the roleplay to get it started!^^
Thank you so much! I think I'll join now that you've clarified everything. Is it alright if I snag Shuichi?

Omg i complety misunderstood I was so nervous I forgot about OC's oof uhhh Idk what to do so Ill be back

Hello! My name is Mickey and I would like to start a group Roleplay of Danganronpa! The following spoilers will show the plot, the rules, and any other information!

The Rules:
●Be semi literate to advanced literate! 1 Para minimum, 4-5 lines minimum per para! We need the juicy detail so we can feel the hope and despair!

●Any POV is welcome! You may use first or third POV! Keep in mind that some people will want to use first and some people will want to use third. Do not judge anyone for this!

●If you have triggers then I honestly don't even think Danganronpa in general is good for you. Topics such as suicide, self harm, death, and a bit of gore (that will be minimalized cause of the website rules) occur in Danganronpa, so if things like that trigger you please don't try to join this roleplay, for it is a Danganronpa Roleplay and therefore will most likely have these themes once or twice.

●OCs and Canon characters are accepted! For OCs please use the following character sheet. Send me a DM of your OC if you plan on using one.

Full Name:
Alias(es):
Nickname(s):
Gender Going By:
Used Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Ultimate Talent Title:
Ultimate Talent Description:
Execution (If being used, even if your character won't kill please set up an execution for them though):
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra Info:

●Each person is limited to playing 3 characters maximum! You may play 1-3 characters and that's that

●If you want to kill someone off, DM me, say who you want to kill, the method of killing them, where you're killing them, and what the crime scene looks like. Once I approve this I will dm that person that they're character has sadly died. However, the dead characters will be allowed to interact in a seperate chat if they'd like to, and I'll show you the seperate Roleplay chat if your character dies and you're interested in it. If you kill someone though do expect that your character will be found out by the class trial.

●Romance is allowed!^^

We need 16 characters to do this! You may use already maximum of 3 characters, minimum of 1 character! Monokuma and Junko do not count I simply listed them so you know who is playing them.

Canon Characters being used:
°Monokuma, by Manga_Is_Literature Manga_Is_Literature
°Junko by Manga_Is_Literature Manga_Is_Literature
°Makoto Naegi by @Stitches and Patchwork
°Nagito Komaeda by Manga_Is_Literature Manga_Is_Literature
°Kokichi Oma by @Homogenized
°Shuichi Saihara by vellichxr vellichxr
°Slot Open
°Slot Open

OCs being used:
°Yuri Minamoto by Manga_Is_Literature Manga_Is_Literature
°Tashiaki Horiuchi by Manga_Is_Literature Manga_Is_Literature
°Emiko Fuji by @Stitches and Patchwork
°Ohashi Amaya by @gingingin
°Sion Ekken by @raindrop.
°Slot being held by @Risotoo as they get their OC up!
° Ayaka Sato by @bakarina
°Slot being held by @eldritch-flowers as they get their OC up!

This roleplay will be taking place at a carnival! Here are the places and the info about them.
The Ferris Wheel is towards the middle of the carnival. It is humongous and operated by a small panel at the bottom in front of it. It has white and red flashy lights and is made of black metal. There are 50 seating available on the Ferris Wheel.
The fun house is located towards the back of the carnival. It is a large building full of many classical carnival games, such as a popping balloons by throwing sharp pins. There are two rooms inside that are used by Junko, so likewise they are locked and off limits. The games however cost money so they aren't very play able, which is a trap because each game once you play it through and win you get a hint about why you're trapped in this carnival, where it is, etc.
The food court is at the very front of the carnival and is rhe second largest area of the carnival. It has a large, tall and wide building with several different food shops inside. On the outside of the building there is a large court full of tables with chairs around them, 4 chairs per table.
The sleeping area is the largest area of the carnival. It is a hotel. The hotel has 30 rooms, each room as a twin sized bed, fancy decorating, and it's own private bathroom. These rooms and private bathrooms are all on the third and fourth floor of the hotel. The first floor is the living room and kitchen area. The second floor has two sections, the girls bathing area, and the boys bathing area. The bathing areas all consist of a large bathtub area, like the large public bathrooms you'll see in certain towns.
In between all of the previous stated areas are booths full of carnival games and food. These ones don't have any hints and are just normal booths.

Here is the plot:
Every one of the students wake up in a hotel room. Likewise they walk out, confused. Evenutally, everyone is awake and meeting each other, and they'll explore the carnival. An hour or two passes and suddenly, on the monitors that are everywhere, Monokuma's face appears on them. He says for everyone to come to the Ferris Wheel after stating how this is a field trip and he's the headmaster. After everyone is there he explains everything, such as the Killing game, the class trials, all of it. From there the Killing game starts and the students have to figure out the mystery behind this all while trying to survive.

And please comment below or dm me is to you're interested, don't be shy!^^ That and if you have questions ask away!^^​
only two slots are open!! can't wait to start the roleplay!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back