• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [closed] looking for partners! <3

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm lookin for a partner!

I will be using text speech in this post, cause its casual, but dont worry! When im actually rping i have proper grammar and all that jazz :3

this ended up being kinda long, sorry ^^;;; but i think its better to give as much info as possible, 2 see if we really fit!

PREFERENCES
  • im 21, and id prefer my partner be 18 or older as well! the lowest id go is 18. it just feels weird to rp with someone so much younger than me (especially since i often do romance rps), so no 17 or younger, sorry​
  • I prefer MxM, FxF, or NBxA, but I can be talked into doing FxM if the plot is really good.​
  • I can do original stuff, or fandom stuff. im also open to us both using ocs, but in the universe/scenario of the fandom!​
  • I will NOT do any [romanticized/fetishized/portrayed in a good light] incest, abuse, or pedophilia (thats shit is nasty). So, no teacher x student or master x slave or anything like that. However, I do like dark themes! I'm fine with murder and trauma and recovery and all that. angst is good. conflict moves the plot forward! in fact, most of my muses are trauma survivours, cause I am one too and its cathartic for me to play them​
  • i prefer to rp through pms, its just easier, and i feel safer​
  • i write in third person paragraph style, and prefer a partner that does, as well!​
  • i understand some responses will be short, like for example conversation dialogue (you can't do much when you're waiting for my character to respond to what you just said). but pwease try to average at least 3-5 sentences! for the simple reason that, i need something to work with/respond to! in general tho, i care more about quality over quantity; i dont care if my responses are longer than yours as long as im having fun dfghjjuhghtrdgyh​
  • please try to post at least once every three weeks! i know life gets busy, but i will naturally lose interest if responses are few and far between.​
  • i prefer realistic/modern, but am open to some supernatural/fantasy stuff (as you will see in the 'prompts' spoiler). also, im big into romance 👉 👈

ABOUT ME
  • I am in the eastern daylight time zone!
  • you can expect me to post at least once every two weeks (but i anticipate i will post more often than that trfyguyhu)!
  • my post lengths typically match whatever my partner's post length is! i've made 1 paragraph posts, i've made 14 paragraph posts. im a mimic fyguifgthhgtfrbn
  • im a trauma survivor irl, and its cathartic for me to make my muses (be they OCs or canon characters) survivors of some kind of trauma as well. PLEASE let me know ur triggers / if youre comfortable with it! i dont HAVE to do it, its just what i like to do, so ill typically do it unless asked not to. and its not always a huge thing, it could be just a background detail that never even comes up- but, if we rp angsty stuff, i expect it would come into play more lol. if you read this and are planning on contacting me to rp, include the word gingham somewhere in your first dm to me!
  • i dont typically use faceclaims, i just describe what my characters look like (for ocs). if u want me to use a faceclaim, it will probably be art, not a real photo of someone. i dont care/mind if you use faceclaims, or what kind they are!
  • i dont usually double, but im not opposed to it. ive doubled b4, and i can do it again if u wanna! (i mean i typically play a bunch of npcs but idk if thats considered 'doubling' sdfghjm)

FANDOMS / SHIPS
i do more than just fandom stuff, i also do original plots! but, if youd like to rp a fandom/in a canon universe, here are some options :)

The number of asterisks correlates to super being into/craving a fandom/ship! My preferred role will be bolded. If both characters are bolded, it means im fine with playing either character! im also open to canon x oc for SOME of these- we can discuss that to see if it will work.
I'd also like to mention that i'm very AU friendly! and very rarepair friendly, as you can see, lol. feel free to add any of the prompts in the 'prompts' spoiler to make an AU for one of these fandoms!
i am also open to crossovers!

Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs) ****
  • Ciel x Alois
  • Alois x OC
  • Elizabeth x (F)OC
  • OC x OC
  • Alois in general. We don't even have to do romance/shipping, I just really want to be Alois lol
Haikyuu!! (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, and part of season three)***
  • Yamaguchi x Tsukishima ***
  • Yamaguchi x Kuroo **
  • Yamaguchi x Oikawa
  • Yamaguchi x Nishinoya
  • Yamaguchi x Kageyama
  • Yamaguchi x Anyone In His Age Group, I'm Very RarePair Friendly!
  • Oikawa x Iwaizumi
  • Oikawa x Suga
  • Kenma x Hinata
  • Kuroo x Yachi
  • Yachi x (F)OC
  • Kuroo x OC
  • OC x OC
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs)
  • Ai x Haru ***
  • Ai x Sousuke
  • Ai x Anyone In His Age Group, I'm Very RarePair Friendly!
  • Haru x Sousuke
  • Ai x Rin
  • Ai x (M)OC
Disney
  • Cinderella x Tiana
  • Cinderella x Prince Charming
  • Cinderella x Naveen
  • Cinderella in general, no ships required- just the princesses and/or other disney characters hangin out
im in more fandoms, but these are the ones i have rped before/currently feel confident about rping! If you want to ask about other fandoms anyways, go ahead :)

fandoms ive never rped before, but would be willing to try if u want (no guarantee i'll be any good at it tho asdfghjklrjkekroeoeo): gravity falls, mp100, adventure time, otgw, kodomo no omocha, soul eater, pucca, ppg, alvin and the chipmunks, kimi ni todoke, kimetsu no yaiba, teen titans

if you are interested in any of these, we can discuss over pms what characters/ships im comfortable rping, specifically! i feel like this post is long enough without detailing a bunch of fandoms im not even sure i can rp for krkdkdkkd​

PROMPTS
these arent fully fleshed out prompts!!!!!!!!!!!! just general premises/starting points! and we dont have to do something from this list, im more than open to ideas, these are just some suggestions!
again, these can all be applied to an above fandom, to make an AU. if applicable, my preferred role will be bolded. asterisks correlate to me being super into a prompt/AU!

• arranged marriage (preferably with them not liking each other at first/having to warm up to each other)***
  • magic shop
  • superpowers
  • highschool (or college) (sort of a 'normal/modern AU', when applied to a fandom. for example, a Kuroshitsuji AU where there are no demons, or a Haikyuu!! AU where they arent on a volleyball team)******* (im basic im sorry sdfghjkhgf 👉 👈 )
  • ghost x living
  • carnival/circus
  • coffee shop*
  • fake relationship turned real feelings
  • enemies to friends to lovers
  • maid cafe
  • royalty
  • rebel/punk/troublemaker/brat x goody two shoes/prep/golden boy(/girl)**
  • lab partners
  • road trip
  • pretty boy/mr popular x down to earth/jock (or a f/f ver)**
  • all girls school/all boys school
  • summer camp
  • yakuza/mafia/mob
  • vampires vs werewolves
  • youtubers* (i dont actually watch any youtube personalities but i think navigating your online presence/fandom is a fun premise cytvugybihoji,,, like "oh no i have to hide xyz from my fans!" or using a collab as an excuse to get close to ur crush dfghjkjhgf)
  • group therapy/counseling
  • new phone who dis (wrong number/switched phones)
  • serial dater x serious dater (kind of like a Seven Days AU, if you've read that manga)
  • roommates (boarding school, college, adults in an apartment, w/e)
  • that episode of every disney sitcom where the school puts on a production of romeo and juliet. could be worked into another plot. not m/f exclusive
  • teacher x teacher
  • band/musician group/agency*
  • monsters (werewolves, vamps, ghosts, etc)
  • ....... strip club 👀
  • new kid in school/town
  • we were the only ones to show up for a field trip
  • we got lost on a field trip
  • stranded on an island

well, thats all i can think of to put here! pretty detailed, i know,,, thank you for reading it! if u have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask :3

Last edited:
Hello! I'm in need of a partner!

I will be using text speech in this post, cause its casual, but dont worry! When im actually rping i have proper grammar and all that jazz :3

PREFERENCES

• im 19, and id prefer my partner be 18 or older as well! the lowest id go is 17. it just feels weird to rp with someone so much younger than me, so no 16 or younger, sorry
  • I prefer MxM or FxF, but I can be talked into doing FxM if the plot is really good.
  • I can do original stuff, or fandom stuff. im also open to us both using ocs, but in the universe/scenario of the fandom!
  • I will NOT do any incest or pedophilia (thats shit is nasty). So, no teacher x student or anything like that. However, I do like other dark themes! I'm fine with murder and trauma and recovery and all that. angst is good. conflict moves the plot forward!
  • i prefer to rp through pms, its just easier, and i feel safer
  • i write in third person, and prefer a partner that does, as well!
  • please try to post at least once a week! i know life gets busy, but i will naturally lose interest if responses are few and far between
  • i prefer realistic/modern, but am definitley open to some supernatural/fantasy stuff (as you will see in the 'prompts' spoiler)
  • i dont typically use faceclaims, i just describe what my characters look like (for ocs). if u want me to use a faceclaim, it will probably be art, not a real photo of someone. i dont care/mind if you use faceclaims, or what kind they are!
  • i dont usually double, but im not opposed to it. ive doubled b4, and i can do it again if u wanna!

ABOUT ME (Response Time, Length, ETC)
  • I am a busy bee. I try to respond as soon as I can, but It may not be every day! If I'm online I can shoot back and forth, multiple posts a day. But sometimes I'm offline for a day or two (if longer than a week ill let you know). I can promise a bare minimum of posting AT LEAST once a week! But honestly, that's just a precautionary statement. I anticipate posting more often than that!
  • my post lengths typically match whatever my partner's post length is. for the simple reason that i need stuff to go off of! you cant write once sentence and expect me to give you paragraphs in response! i understand some responses will be short, maybe even a one liner, like for dialogue. but PWEASE try to average at least 3-5 sentences!
  • im a trauma survivor irl, and its cathartic for me to make my muses (be they OCs or canon characters) survivors of some kind of trauma as well. PLEASE let me know ur triggers / if youre comfortable with it! i dont HAVE to do it, its just what i prefer, so ill typically do it unless asked not to. and its not always a huge thing, it could be just a background detail that never even comes up- but, if we rp angsty stuff, i expect it would come into play more lol
  • please please PLEASE tell me stuff! tell me if ur uncomfortable, if you want to change something, if you lose interest in the rp, or want to drop it for other reasons! i wont get mad at you or anything, really, i want to know! both of us should be having fun, and theres no hard feelings if you want to quit for any reason. i will also tell you if i want to stop! i know its hard and it feels like a confrontation- im guilty of having ghosted people, im ashamed to say, because i was too scared that they would get upset if i told them i didnt wanna rp anymore. i wont get mad or anything, promise! sometimes partners just dont work out and thats fine :3

FANDOMS / SHIPS
The number of asterisks correlates to super being into/craving a fandom/ship! My preferred role will be bolded. If both characters are bolded, it means im fine with playing either character! im also open to canon x oc for SOME of these- we can discuss that to see if it will work.
I'd also like to mention that i'm very AU friendly! and very rarepair friendly, as you can see, lol. But feel free to add any of the prompts in the 'prompts' spoiler to make an AU for one of these fandoms!
i am open to crossovers!​

Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs) ****
  • Ciel x Alois
  • Alois x OC
  • Elizabeth x (F)OC
  • OC x OC
  • Alois in general. We don't have to do romance/shipping, I just really want to be Alois lol****
Haikyuu!!
  • Yamaguchi x Tsukishima *****
  • Yamaguchi x Kuroo *********
  • Yamaguchi x Oikawa
  • Yamaguchi x Nishinoya
  • Yamaguchi x Kageyama
  • Yamaguchi x Anyone In His Age Group, I'm Very RarePair Friendly!
  • Oikawa x Iwaizumi
  • Kenma x Hinata
  • Kuroo x Yachi
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs)
  • Ai x Haru **********
  • Ai x Sousuke
  • Ai x Anyone In His Age Group, I'm Very RarePair Friendly!
  • Haru x Sousuke
Disney
  • Cinderella x Tiana
  • Cinderella x Prince Charming
  • Cinderella x Naveen
  • Cinderella x Rapunzel
  • Cinderella in general, no ships required- just the princesses or other disney characters hangin out

im in more fandoms, but these are the ones i feel confident about rping! If you want to ask about other fandoms anyways, go ahread :)

PROMPTS
these arent fully fleshed out prompts, just starting points! and we dont have to do something from this list, im open to ideas, these are just some suggestions! some of these arent even enough to make a full rp out of, but are things that we could add to an rp, or build off of.
again, these can all be applied to an above fandom, to make an AU. if applicable, my preferred role will be bolded. asterisks correlate to me being super into a prompt/AU!​

• arranged marriage (preferably with them not liking each other at first/having to warm up to each other)*******
  • witches
  • superpowers
  • highschool (or college) (sort of a 'normal/modern AU', when applied to a fandom. for example, a Kuroshitsuji AU where there are no demons, or a Haikyuu!! AU where they arent on a volleyball team)******
  • ghost x living
  • carnival/circus
  • coffee shop*
  • fake relationship turned real feelings
  • enemies to friends to lovers
  • zombies
  • maid cafe
  • royalty
  • rebel/punk x goody two shoes/prep****
  • road trip
  • pretty boy/mr popular x down to earth/jock (or a f/f ver)**
  • all girls school/all boys school
  • summer camp****
  • yakuza/mob
  • youtubers*
  • group therapy/counseling
  • serial dater x serious dater
  • roommates (boarding school, college, adults in an apartment, w/e)
  • that episode of every disney sitcom where the school puts on a production of romeo and juliet. could be worked into another plot. not m/f exclusive
  • teacher x teacher
  • band/musician group/agency*
  • monsters (werewolves, vamps, ghosts, etc)
  • ... strip club (i wont rp this if ur under 18)
  • new kid in school/ town
  • we were the only ones to show up for a feild trip
  • we got lost on a feild trip
  • similar to ^, stranded on an island

well, thats all i can think of to put here! pretty detailed, i know, hope it wasnt too long,,, thank you for reading it! if u have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask :3
Interested in zombies!!!!

How about maid cafe but it's a boy dressed up as a girl and a male customer falls for them
hey! I'm interested in the punk x golden boy/girl plot!
hello!! i ended up getting a lot of responses to this (more than i expected lol), and unfortunately im full for rps right now, so im gonna have to decline, sorry! i hope u have a great day, and i wish u luck with ur partner search! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back