• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Closed for now) Wanting an adventure, you say?

Hey, you have mentioned that all tech is stripped from them, but does that include their clothes? I wanna know if they star their adventure in fantasy clothes or not so I can choose an appropriate outfit.

Hey, you have mentioned that all tech is stripped from them, but does that include their clothes? I wanna know if they star their adventure in fantasy clothes or not so I can choose an appropriate outfit.
They will be clothed in whatever they wore during the contract signing, since it'll be an abrupt fall into the snow with a bunch of other people! If it's tech or armor(cosplaying..?) type of clothes then that will be stripped from them.

Wanderer's Law will provide them with basic starter kit afterwards. Including new clothes <3

They will be clothed in whatever they wore during the contract signing, since it'll be an abrupt fall into the snow with a bunch of other people! If it's tech or armor(cosplaying..?) type of clothes then that will be stripped from them.

Wanderer's Law will provide them with basic starter kit afterwards. Including new clothes <3
Hm got it, I’m really pumped when he gets his armor though it’s not a lot but unique XD

I see I see.

Also, about the character sheet's elements... are we supposed to pic different ones?

I see I see.

Also, about the character sheet's elements... are we supposed to pic different ones?
Pick only one, yes.

Your characters will be able to figure out what to do with the affinity given. Since they're new, those are the most basic element they can have (≧▽≦)

Pick only one, yes.

Your characters will be able to figure out what to do with the affinity given. Since they're new, those are the most basic element they can have (≧▽≦)
I meant if each player is supposed to pick a different one.

I meant if each player is supposed to pick a different one.
You mean if the list is there to be crossed out if an element has been chosen by others?

Nope! You may pick one that suits your character the most <3

For now, the thread is closed so I don't bite off more than I can chew. It will reopen if need be. But all in due time.

Those who comment earlier and wants to join, but haven't made an OC yet. No rush, as we can get overwhelmed or busy in reality.

You may submit your CS when you have the time as you will also end up in front of Wanderer's Law, be it a little late.

Communication is key so we do not keep each other waiting in the dark. <3

Speaking of the dark, I am fine with either, but you guys can choose your method of OOC, whether or not it should be in RPN or discord for easier access.

Last edited:
Relias_ Relias_
I know you said this was closed, but I did technically comment earlier, so I was wondering if I'd still be able to join. Please?
If not, please keep me in mind if need another body.

Relias_ Relias_
I know you said this was closed, but I did technically comment earlier, so I was wondering if I'd still be able to join. Please?
If not, please keep me in mind if need another body.
Yes, those who have commented before the thread closed is still able to join.

After you've read throughly, feel free to drop a CS <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back