• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (CLOSED) Dracula 1x1

Hi everyone 😊

I'm looking for a partner for a Dracula 1x1.

I have no specific story in mind yet - we could either create one together or just start and see where it goes!
My world is set, however, but not unchangeable. It has some Harry Potter elements in it, but it is still different. It's loosely based on Buddhist mythology.

I'm fine with longer replies. However, I often can't write them myself - in fact, I often can't even write more than one or two lines... I suspect that it has got something to do with my autism. Also because of my autism, I have days on which I can't reply at all. So you should be fine with that.

As a gay asexual trans man with multiple queer characters myself, I'm open to all kinds of queer characters if you feel like creating them. Your characters can have romances with one another, of course, but I'm not comfortable with solely romance-based RPs...

I hope I caught your interest 😊

What are your mechanics? Is there magic? Vampires, werewolves? What era is the technology?

There is magic, yes. Vampires, werewolves and about any other creature you'd like exist. The setting, including the technology, is modern (I forgot to mention that).

I've got a full description of my world in Google Docs and I didn't have the time to copy it to here yet. And linking Google Docs isn't allowed in a recruitment thread ☹️

Like, is it powered by some energy/mana, is it restricted in nature (Ie, elemental, holy/demonic, time)
I wouldn't say it's restricted. There is no specific 'magic energy', but doing magic can be exhausting like physical activities would be. Oh, and people with the gene can drain energy from other living beings if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back