• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {CLOSED} Continued SOL

Boston's eyes widened briefly as Dan turned this to him, shuttering as he shook his head quickly, turning away. "Uh, no.." He murmured, leaning back on the couch. He sounded somewhat relieved as he stared onto the ground, the relief fading slowly. A long silence presumed of Boston appearing more and more dreary, his expression falling apart as his thoughts overcame him. His brow knit down in concentration. He hesitated greatly during the 10 more seconds with no peep. "... What.." He bit his tongue, preparing himself once more. "Happens after this?" He didn't bother to give the effort of looking at Dan, trapped inside a bubble of deep concentration. His hands squeezed the denim of his jeans. Speaking slowly. "Are you going to tell your friends? Spill everything about me?" He continued further. "Win this 'game' you have with taunting and ruining me at every opportunity?" He questioned deeply, giving the ground below a heavy glare. "Especially now that you've taken the last shred of pride that I even had to begin with?" His voice wavered and the grip grew harder.

Dan shifted to where his head was where his legs were and vice versa. "Fuck no. You really think I'd brag about us?" He cringed again. "Imagine if your date found out-" He froze, laughing nervously. "I mean- your fate. A gay one, that is." He looked away from him.

Boston looked over at him, mouth parting slightly. "... You're.. Not going to tell others about, me admitting to being gay either, are you..?" He asked, his fallen expression seeming to conjure some form of hope. "Or.. Taunt me about this?" He asked, a small smile formed as the glimmer of hope grew. Clearly taking this overboard. "O-or mention it ever again?!" He rocked his fists up and down in a sudden ball of happiness. "Se-seriously?! Oh my god I-..." His mind suddenly went back to process the words Dan said after, stopping his current train of thought once he blinked. His hands slowly went down into his lap, turning his head a little. "... 'Date'?" He asked, eyebrow narrowing. "What?" .. Was.. Boston really clueless about what he was talking about? "Are you talking about.. Harim? Oh my god I swear if Orchid TOLD YOU ONE OF HER FANTASIES--!!" He cut himself off, inhaling and exhaling slowly before slapping his hands together. "WE. AREN'T. DATING. OKAY?! HE'S. STRAIGHT AND I'M. NOT. INTERESTED. IN. HIM. Dating is COMPLETELY unprofessional anyways and takes away from-," he was going on again.

Dan let him ramble on, before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. "Boston! I'm not talking about your sugar daddy." He sighed, flipping around. He looked down. "When... I was in your room when... You were crying.." He coughed. "I saw..." He looked to the side. "Do you like pizza? Because im hungry and we should go eat." He stood up, walking to the door. "Want to go?" He smiled nervously.

Boston stared at him for a lingering amount of time, his hands slowly moving back onto the couch as he slowly tilted his head. "What..?" He asked, his voice sounding like he was verging onto a slow end. "You--you saw what?" His voice raised a little, not out of anger but out of panic. His face expressed an unsettling amount of concern. He removed himself from the couch, standing himself up frantically. "D-don't switch the subject on me! Wh-what did you see?!" He asked with a sense of anger, a serious amount of fear wavering his tone.

Dan glanced to Boston's room, then back to the man himself. "I... I saw..." He gulped. "...How... Gay you were." He smirked. "Gayyyyyy." He rolled his eyes. "You fell for it~" He rubbed his eyes. "But seriously, I'm hungry as fuck. So let's go get something plEEEAAASSSEEEeee!"

Boston tensed, staring at him with a slight sense of disbelief before disregarding it, playing with his sleeve. Even after he disregarded it, there was a slight amount of worry that stabbed through his voice. "Y-yeah I guess.." He slowly said, face becoming slightly neutral. "And please, stop calling me that Dan. I told you I don't like thinking about that." He sighed while rubbing his eye, looking away. "I don't have a car so, unless.. You want to walk, or go somewhere else, we can only call them." He put his hands in his pockets, facing the other direction. "I'm pretty hungry too, I guess.. Why pizza though? Why can't we have pie or something?" His hand raised up to his chin. "Scientists conclude that pie a better version of pizza." He stuck his index finger out.

Dan felt his pockets as he spoke. "Well scientists have also said that Pluto isn't a planet just because it's a "dwarf" planet. I mean, guys still have small dicks but they're still considered ones." He sighed when he felt no jingle of keys in his pocket. "Fuck, I guess Jack took the car home." He bit the inside of his cheek. "Meh, we can walk." He looked to Boston. "You cool with that?"

Boston instantly turned around, fidgeting with his sleeves as his eyes grew wide. "..." His head lowered a little, looking completely awe struck. ".. Seriously?" He asked. "You're asking. To walk with me.." He tried to confirm, like he was acting for some sort of reassurance. His side he's scanned Dan for some sort of evidence that Dan was about to insult him. "And you.. Seem completely innocent while doing it??????" He looked as if everything he had known shattered into tiny bits, hands grabbing onto his own head. "WHAT IS THIS LOGIC???" He yelled to the ceiling, it, of course, providing no answers but "fuck you".

Dan gave him a confused look. "Jesus, it's not like I'm trying to fuck you.." He opened the door, facing away to hide his smirk. "Again." He took out his phone. "Soooo, where to, Princess?" He looked back to the other male.

Boston quickly scoffed, looking away. "STOP MENTIONING THAT!!" He yelled, crossing his arms. "Jesus, I swear to god the moment you aren't taunting me it's like you need a refill or something!" He crossed his arms, completely tense as he walked through the doorway. "Next time I won't mention it!!" He turned on his heel to point as him as he reached the end of the doorway, using that same index finger to bring upwards to clarify his point. "AND DON'T CALL ME A GOD DAMN PRINCESS!!" He yelled, flaming with red. "PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M A WOMAN IF YOU SAY IT IN PUBLIC!!!" He pressed the down button on the elevator behind him as he continued his ramblings.

Dan raised an eyebrow. "Really, huh?" He then circled his hands around his mouth like a megaphone. "PRINCESS BOSTON IS HERE, PEASANTS! MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY! PRINCESS BOSTON IS HERE!!!" You could be pretty sure that even the people on the first floor could hear him. He continue yelling still.

Boston's face turned into one of extreme fear. "N-NO!!! S-STTOooooppp pleaaaaaaseeee!!!" He shook Dan's as he cried. "Whyyy do you like seeing me in paiinnn!" He wept over dramatically, even sniffling. "You're so dumb.." He stomped at the floor. "Why do fates always bring us together at every opportunity?! And why do I always agree to hang out with you?! God.. Dammit....! He pouted, giving the floor the glare of it's lifetime as if it was the cause of this. He then abused it with a simple kick, muttering curses. The elevator was still going up. "I hate my life for always making me so goddamn MISERABLE! UGGHHH!" He complained, kicking the floor again and again. "FUCK YOU FLOOR!!"

Last edited:
Dan watched him kick the floor, chuckling. "Don't worry, no one is paying attention to us." He took out a piece of gum, chewing it. "Plus if anyone does, I'll take the blame... As always." He looked at the elevator door. "What's taking so long?"

Boston crossed his arms again. "Yeah but it still doesn't mean people will believe you!" He looked up at Dan. A ding came from the elevator. Boston shrugged and showed his palm to the ceiling. "I mean, people don't just talk in third person, y'kno-" "BOSSTOOONNN!" Boston was immediately interrupted as a large blobby object sent him and Dan both to the ground as a domino effect. Boston immediately retaliated, struggling in a frantic manner to get away, yelling desperately once realizing he was trapped. "BOSTON IS DISPLEASED!!" His fist slammed to the floor as he shouted. As his eyes opened, he took a while to actually process the thing on top of him. Basil sat on his stomach, recovering from the fall that he brought to both Dan and Boston. Boston stared at him for a few long moments before slamming his head back onto the ground. "God DAMMI-" "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY ARE OKAY I REALLY DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU AND OH GOD UH, UUUH--!!" Basil got a bandaid from his pocket, putting it on Boston's forehead frantically, who had been cursing an infinity amount of swears as his fist kept banging the floor. "I-I'm so sorry, I-I just--Harim asked me to come over because he was busy, and I--um, I accidentally slept in and--ugh god,I PANICKED--I-I messed up SO bad and I-I am SO SO sorry!!" He wept, bawling into Boston's shirt as he kept on putting bandaids on him, who shoved him off by instinct to the close contact. Boston quickly sat up and took off his tie and gave it to Basil without speaking a word, who quickly apologized and drowned into even more tears. "HesaidyouweredrunkandIwassoworriedI---I!!!" Basil bit his lip, giving the wall next to him a sad look. "I-I.. Understand if you don't forgive m-" "Please don't land on me like that again." Boston responded in a cold manner, staring away and brushing the dust off his clothing. Boston's face had a decent amount of red. If you were to touch him, you could almost be certain it would burn your hand. Nonetheless, he adjusted his tie professionally taking several, sideways steps away from Dan. Basil's expression turned sadder, which caused Boston to further distance himself away from Basil. "EVERYTHING." Boston looked away, blush growing furiously. "IS.” His voice cracked. "FINE. AND." He pointed at Basil, who shamefully looked down. "Y-YOU SHOULD G-GO OFF TO HARIM AND--TELL HIM--I'M FINE!! A-AND I FORGIVE YOU OR WHATEVER!! UGH, G-GOD!!" Boston looked away again when the cuteness was too hard to bear. "DAN!!! TELL HIM!!!!" He yelled, his finger pointing in all directions like to was in the middle of a seizure, protecting himself from going blind by facing the other way. Basil immediately perked up at his name, his wide eyes searching the room and before spotting the person himself, his face falling even more as he took several, startled steps back, hand going to his chest. "O-oh my god D-Dan!!" He shouted, looking around frantically falling getting on his knees, bowing to him. "FORGIVE ME!!! I-I FAILED TO SEE YOU, AND I COULD HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED YOU EARLIER S-SO YOU WOULDNT FEEL BAD!! YOU ARE FREE TO PUNISH ME AS YOU PLEASE OH MASTER!!" A large smile appeared on his face, peaking up at Dan nervously from his bowing with a grand amount of excitement. "Th-this guy told me this is something you do! A-and people like this sort of thing in bed! Of course, it's not in a bed, bu-but anytime could be bedtime if you put your mind to it!!" The smile became crooked as he grew closer to the ground. "I-it doesn't offend you, ri-right? Saige said she didn't like it and--AH GOD SORRY!!" He continued bowing frantically. Boston was practically at the furthest point of the hallway. Oh the world we live in.

Last edited:
Dan watched him do this with the most confused face ever. "Basil, it's okay. Just... Dont do... That..." He gestured to what he was doing. He looked around for Boston, frowning when seeing him leaving. "HEY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" He yelled. When seeing his words didn't work, he fell back onto the floor, groaning. "I just want FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!" He sat up again. "I'll just starve to death." He mumbled like a pouting child.

Basil quickly got up, giving Dan a face of one that has just found out they've became a father. "O-oh god it did offend you!! I-I'm so sorry I just--" "YE-YEAH?! WELL YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT-ER!!" Boston's voice interrupted harshly, still facing the other direction while trying to be threatening. He pointed dramatically at Dan from across the hallway as Basil turned to face him slowly. "I-IN FACT, YOU'RE SO MUCH OF A PIECE OF SHIT, THAT I.." Boston paused when realizing he didn't have a good comeback, he became even more dismantled at this. His hand went up to his chin as the thought for a good moment, struggling for any base of an idea. He blinked a couple of times before grinning, returning his finger to point at Dan. Basil turned to Dan. "I-is he ok-" "THAT I'M GOING TO GO TO THE PIZZA PLACE BEFORE YOU!!!" Boston shouted, voice coursing throughout the long hallway. His grin grew as he withdrew his finger as if he was putting a gun in a holster. "AND THE ONLY TOPPING I'M GOING TO ORDER ARE GOING TO BE. JALAPEÑOS. ANNDDDD SUGAR." He began laughing manically, completely losing it. "SO GOODBYE. DAN!!!!" He shouted as he began turning around, giving him one last smug look. "I'LL MEET YOU IN HELL!!" A sudden dash of running down stairs echoed loudly. "W-WAIT BOSTON DON'T GO HARIM WANTED ME TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS!!" Basil yelled, darting after him desperately with a hand reaching out.

Last edited:
Dan's eyes widened, getting up quickly. "NO! FUCK YOU! IIIIII'MMMMM GETTING THEIR FIRST!" He also began running after him, until stopping, he turned around, and smirked when seeing the fire escape. He bolted to it, opening the window and climbing through. He descended down the stairs fast, even almost falling off at some points. He stopped when almost to the floor. "Fuck... This is taking too long.." He scanned the stairway, until seeing a pole that led to the ground. He ran to it, quickly clambering on and sliding down like an expert. He reached the bottom, rubbing his hands. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." He looked to the building. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, BOSTON!" He sprinted off to the pizza place. "SUCK MY NUTS!!"

It took 10 seconds for Boston to burst through the front door, which caused it to hit the building, almost causing an indent. He had a bruised eye that was probably best if you didn't ask where it came from, his hand was covering it. "I FUCKING HEARD THAT!!! GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLE!!!" He yelled, chasing after Dan on the sidewalk. Basil came following soon after, begging them to slow down. "I HOPE YOU KNOW I'LL SO BEAT YOU AT THIS CHASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!" Boston's voice could be heard all across multiple streets, as if there wasn't enough passerby staring at them already. Boston successfully dodged a lady with a stroller and bumped into another one with a sandwich, not even noticing this however as he continued shouting. "I'M THE REASON WHY ABUSE PROGRAMS ARE UP YOU KNOW!!"

Dan ran even faster. "WELL I'M THE REASON WHY WE HAVE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN DADS!" He was also weaving his way through the crowds. He almost tripped over a kid with an ice cream cone, luckily not knocking him over. He was pretty much ahead of Boston...
Until he ran into an ice cream truck.
He fell back, immediately getting a bloody nose. "OW! WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET A BLOODY NOSE!" The kids in line stared at him as he writhed in pain, until getting up. "Thanks for the help, you cursed midgets." He began running again.

Boston was starting to catch up, dodging a few passerbys and even jumping over a stroller and landing on the other side all Batman-style. "MaYBE IF YOU WEREN'T RUNNING YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAN STRAIGHT INTO THAT CURSED ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!" He was running next to Dan now. He took this opportunity and gave a dirty grin for the first time in front of Dan. "MaYBE perhaps an amateur like you should walk." He taunted, half lidded as his grin grew. His hair was flying behind him, becoming undone for a while now and it was only now his hair tie completely fell off. Basil's cries were distant and Boston was vanishing every 2 seconds as people went in front of him.

Dan ran even faster, stumbling at some points. "UGH- FUCK! YOU!" When seeing there was no hope for him in catching up, he squinted. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, BITCH!" He then charged and tackled Boston, knocking both of them down hard on the ground.

Boston landed with a loud screech, finding the sudden contact with the pavement rather unpleasant. He grunted in pain and quickly raised his his head from the ground to peer at the source of the pain, struggling to move his fists up. "Th- the hell?! G-god dammit, that hurt!!" He yelled, banging his fist to the pavement only to yelp in further pain. "This is cheating!!!!" He rubbed his other hand to soothe the spring of pain, glaring at him. "You cheater!!!!" By habit, he slammed his fist against the pavement again and cursed loudly, tears forming on the ends of his eyes. It would take a moment for him to realize their position.

Last edited:
"It's not cheating, it's just me getting my way!" Dan said with a smirk. "Now LISTEN! I'll let you go ONLY IFFF!" He pointed a finger at him dramatically. "You say I'm the winner." He stuck his tongue out. "Thennn I'll let you go." He crossed his legs as he still sat on top of him. "But you should seriously hurry since I'm still hungry as fuck."

Boston gasped in disbelief, feeling his anger skyrocket. "Wh-whAT--NO!!!" He used his had hand to point at him, glaring using every ounce of his venom. "I would NEVER ADMIT DEFEAT TO A CHEATER LIKE YOU!!!" He shouted dramatically, struggling even more as he continued his epic monologue. "I HAVE PRIIiiiiiideeee!!!" He whined, trying to kick him off. He slowly stopped, freezing up. He looked at Dan with wide eyes for a brief moment until smiling. "AND WHY KNOW WHY?!?! BECAUSE I HAVE WON!!" He shouted, lifting his back up from the ground to where the limits could go while Dan was on him. "Look around me--look at you!! NAIVE BOY, YOU'VE FALLEN RIGHT INTO THIS TRAP!!! BECAUSE I, BOSTON, BOSTON COX, WILL NEVER BACK DOWN!! AND THEREFORE--WE WILL STARVE TOGETHER!!" He proclaimed, he was clearly having way too much fun was this. His smile stretched, chuckling. "So it's your choice. Die. OR." He crossed his arms with an extremely smug look. "Let thou Boston win." A crowd of people were staring at them however he didn't seem to notice. He was too entangled in this to really notice anything. He was having a lot of fun. It was hard to think this was the same person who constantly criticizing fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back