• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {CLOSED} Continued SOL

Boston's smooth exterior immediately downgraded to a simple moue. He had been mimicking the Jigglypuff in front of him coincidentally, which made it ironic. Instead of handing out words, which proved to be a hellfire, he exchanged them for a childish groan. He shoved the card in Dan's face. It was his own little way of saying: 'your face is dumb'. "What DO youuuuu want?!" He was being sassy. This, and the delivery alone defined his failure well. He hastily skipped the optional: 'FINE YOU FUCK', and the 'oh but pretty pleeeaaaseeee' despite how willing he was to use the latter, deciding immediately that it probably wouldn't get him anywhere even in his drunken phase. He should probably first shove some things off his plate. The plate that had been shit on by Dan. "I'm i-in important business r-right now with--.." Pause. He was so used to saying that, it felt completely alien to not to have it as a legible excuse. What had he been doing? Had he just been repeating the same, pointless action over and over like a trance until Dan came? Huh.. That's one thing to thank Dan for. "Important b-business." He lied anyways. In such a terrible way, too. He removed his hand off the card, resulting in it drifting to the ground in a zigzag fashion. His heavy concentration leaked through his squint. "D-Detecting and affirming baffling, p-perplexing reasoning skills ov-over the concept c-containing of vast technology and future-logy that expands to formations of letters that represents entire bei-beings upon this here geometrical surface to question solid evidence of p-pure existence. Serious work. You wouldn't get it.. G-G-Go fuck the kitchen sink's drain or something." He shooed away while taking out his phone. His complex, non-sensical lie enough for at the very least making a kindergartener to back away. It was back to mopey dopey for him. He hadn't called out the fact that Dan had Pokémon cards yet, it would take some time actually processing what Dan had thrown at him because he has been so indulged in getting Dan away from his safe space on the floor.

Last edited:
Dan squinted at him, stumbling slightly despite standing still. "Too late. Already tried it." He wiggled his eyebrows dramatically. "It was even more comfortable fucking it than talking to you." He took a sip of the can of beer that seemed to have come out of nowhere. "Well anyways. Guess I gotta make like your niceness and scatter." He fumbled, tripping over his words as he began to walk away himself.

Boston's eyes had remained upon the phone, they had been dulled down. He had blocked out Dan's words. Tried to, is an important thing to add. Agitation shoved its way through, making his eyebrow twitch just slightly. His eyes' focus on the phone blurred when they moved over to Dan, trying to conceal this steal from being too obvious. Silence gave a moment for him until he decided to forfeit its worth with a quiet sigh. "Uhh, quick thing before you go.. What do people do..." Hesitation. "A-at parties?" As he asked that question, his eyes had remained on the phone, not wanting to see Dan react. ".. Besides, you k-know, fucking kitchen s-sinks." He added, grasp on the phone tightening. He seemed to have taken that earlier statement as a joke, as it was. When he was drunken it was like he took more jokes as jokes instead of facts. It was confusing in a way, for anybody else you'd think it'd be the other way around. Being drunk took something away from him. Fortune or not, he still looked annoyed from it. He held back on adding: 'is drinking and hooking up with random people all that's really to it?' He feared of being given the answer he didn't want, so he kept his mouth shut and eyes to the phone. His phone shut off again without his notice. That seemed to have happened a lot when his mind was consumed.

Last edited:
Dan took a sip of his drink. "HmmmmmmmmmMmmMmMmmmmmmmm...." He looked around for a literal answer. "OH!" He suddenly ran of without a word. A few minutes later he came back dragging a very protestant Jack. "LOOK!" Dan pointed to the confused man he was grasping. "HEEEE is a reason." Jack looked to Boston with a concerned look. It was hard to tell if it was for Dan or for himself. Or both.

Boston set his eyebrows down, his hair bouncing as his apparent attention on the phone faded out and bled onto Dan, battering his eyes a couple of times to Jack. "..." His eyes glazed over the ground. Contemplating his words for a few seconds. "S-So, like..." He squinted at the attractive looking floor. "The answer is.. F-Friendship, or.. Something????" He sounded almost baffled, amazed by the words that had put him into the stump that was his thoughts. "That's the gayest thing I've heard other than my own voice.." He mumbled under his breath. "Whatever." He pushed his bangs back as he decided to break up with the ground. He coughed into his hand, using his other to comfort the phone within his pocket. " Getting close to things is a vulgar objective. It is not worth the chances to destroy you and y-your goals." He still shared his voice's home with his roommate of druken stutter, whether he liked it or not. "It is shit. In the end, it's just fricking luck. It's either a thing of emotion garbage--big l-l-lumps of--emotional garbage stuff o-or a waste of t-time that's.. Could be spent to--that's-that could be spent for greater things. Or, like, if you're lucky, a minor distraction from important jobs and--crap like, bad emotions. And, w-whatever..." This was hypocritical, considering he'd been trying to trust others this entire time. And his notice upon this was blended to his voice. But why had he said this, even as he adapted himself to Harim so much? "It only divides your immunity from you and sets you at a place where you become vulnerable.. I'm gonna drink some more, feel free to continue wasting your time with.. F-friend stuff." His walk had little stumbles as he went past the two people. He had officially named himself as a huge squidward to everything in just one go.. There had been a lot of things seeping their way through his voice, jealousy one of them. Had that really had been all, though?

Last edited:
Dan rolled his eyes then looked to Boston as if he just offended him and his ancestors. "Noooooo, you ding dong. It means emo. Duh." Jack rolled his eyes also, walking away. He mumbled something incoherent, which clearly took offense to Dan. "HEY! DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT, OLD MAN!'" He took another sip. "Oldsters these days." He looked back to Boston. "Anywaysss, you just need to live your life in the "edgy" way, not just cooped up in your nerdiness."

Boston paused his pace, giving his eyes the ground. His brows furrowed. "I'm not a nerd.." He mumbled under his alcohol ridden breath, rubbing his arm. "I just... Enjoy.. Doing completey stress filled, mind aching work is all. Until my death. I-i-it's completely natural!!" He scoffed, mood changing entirely. "I already t-TOOK enough risks in my life anyways. How do you think I even ended up this way?" He glared with a sense of hatred as he continued his path to the bar.
( That big DELETED makes it look so much more menacing and forbidden despite what actually had been deleted )

Last edited:
Dan glared at him back as he walked. "Neeeerdddddddddddd." He took another sip, before offering it to Boston. Offering being him practically shoving it into his face. "Want some~?" He asked, wiggling his brows dramatically. "It's vegan. Made with real plant tears."

Boston stomped at the ground, facing him. "I just TOLD YOU!! I am NOT a FUCKING NER--is that beer?" His anger vanished in a near instant, eyes stuck to his drink and voice edging on the disbelief. Once he realized his own sudden subject change, he immediately stuttered his way back into the arguement in embarrassment. "U-u-UGH GOD!! Don't DISTRACT ME WHILE I'M MAKING GOOD ARGUMENTAL POINTS YOU UNRATIONAL, UNreasonable, motherloving piece of lousy ass trunk of moldy butt you god damn immature I hate you I hate you I hate you i hate youihateyou..." It was facisnating how quiet and indecipherable his jumbled up mutters could be. Boston went silent for an abnormally thick second as he returned his stare back to the drink, then the ground with a good imitation of a dog's growl. "UGH!!! F-f-f-FINE!" He shouted loudly, trying to look tough while looking away. "I'll have SOME yo-YOU----p-PEER PRESSURER!!" He practically barked.

Last edited:
Dan rolled his eyes with a scoff. "I know. Almost as much pressure as those sugar daddies you fuck." He took out a crazy straw and handed it to him. "Go crazy. But not too crazy. I know what you do in your free time." He did a joking wink paired with a nudge.

The man sent over a harsh glare, looking as if he was about to say something but staying true to the silence. He scoffed under his breath, stealing the cup away from Dan's hands and swatting them after. "D-d-dick.." He accused, holding it away from him as if it was his precious. He gave it a sip, not using the straw for the sake of keeping wary that Dan may or may not have used it already. In truth, this kind of stuff never adjusted to his tastebuds. His intentions for even taking the drink relied mainly on the after effect. He gagged a little. "Ugh, god, I will n-never get used to that taste.." He muttered, fiddling with the straw with his other hand as he looked over. "You know y-y-you shouldn't hand drinks to people every chance you get, right? Especially 19 year-o-olds? Not saying anything about my OWW-OWNNnnnn intelligence, but your thoug-judgement is rather unfille-empty.." It was hard for him to construct proper sentences right now. He was urged to say, "I guess I shouldn't take drinks from random people either but still" but kept it in for the sake of his reputation. The more he thought about it, Dan didn't seem like the type of person to poison or drug drinks, even as the person who thought lowest of Dan. Or was it his drunkenness and desperation to ease the situation telling him so? Maybe. At least he already drank in front of him before, otherwise he would have felt paranoid that Dan would have told Harim or Tori. Or maybe this was a trap, and they were actually watching how much trash Boston was this instant.. But wouldn't they already have known his drunken state by now? There was not a good enough reason for his drunken head to refuse continuing, and he hated it. He hated the fact that he was an interrogator and he was breaking the law. And most of all, he was too drunk to actually feel bad for it. He was only sober enough to feel bad for not feeling bad. His eyelids fell in thought. "But thanks anyways.. And I say that with my hatred strung to it." He added lowly.

Last edited:
"Awww stop it, you're making my dick blush." Dan said as he took out a caprisun. He took a drink then looked to Boston. "This is mine. If you try to take it I'll push my straw down your dick hole." He took a few more sips, staring off into the distance. That "loving" distance being a bunch of drunk people. "Who do you think would win in a fight; Tori or Hairball." Another sip. "I think Trina, but only because she can kick his midget penis." He looked over at him again.

Boston's eyebrows furrowed, snapping his head over to Dan. "W-will you stop saying dick in every sentence?! You KNOW I don't like that word!!!" He jabbed Dan with his elbow, not too harsh but certainly not gentle either. He slammed his hand to his own chest in an offended manner afterwards. "And for y-YOUR information, Harim is NOT a hairball. And h-HE would CERTAINLY succeed in the duel!" He made sure to follow up. He stuck up his index finger as he went to prove his point. He quickly got carried away with his own admiration. "Plus H-Harim is waAAAY hotte-stronGER than Tori! I'm not gay, b-but I'd certainly fu--talk to him anytime." When he took a drink, he instantly spat out and stammered to continue speaking once realizing the severity of what he just said. His voice a higher level than before, hoping to god this would pass by Dan's notice "T-T-ToRI though, SHE'S--she's too.. TOO!! Ugh, how do I--DISTANT. Th-there you go, distant! We only smoke together and that's all! She avoids me otherwise because of her and Harim's rivalry and--stupid, immature stuff. Plus she hangs out with that kid, Basil, who's even WORSE! He avoids absoluTELY EVERRYYONE and it's annoying as hell, because he'd, like, trick you into thinking you have a good bond with him and that you actually MEAN something to him and then the NEXT moment it's like you never even talked to him! And he says nothing about it! And it's like--all you told him, all he told you, is just..!! MeanINGLESS! HARIM is so much more better than all those fools! He's nice, and, and rational, and comforting, and.. Strong, and...." His voice became more and more in the distance as he spoke, not in a literal sense, he had stopped walking for a while now. His eyes ambled their way onto the corner of the chatter painted room, their eyelids falling. "He's.. Just a lot better." His voice wandered away. If you were a stranger, and just came across him, the thing your eyes would first land on would be his reddened face. You'd think he had a sunburn..

Last edited:
Dan wiggled his eyebrows again. It was surprising that they haven't flown away yet with how much he's done so. "OooooOooOOOoooooo." He sang like a school girl. "Bossy-wossy has got a crushy-wushyyyy!" He squeezed his cheeks. "I've raised you so well." He dramatically wiped away a tear. He took a sip of his caprisun. "But hey, I won't judge. I once saw this guy, really fucking good looking like DAMN papi. Anyways, I went over to him, did a little, you know," He pretended to deep throat his straw. "Then we did... The birds and the bees." Another sip. "Well, we never talked again, but... Hey, at least I tried. You need to get you some, honey."

Boston's eyes immediately went into their large ways, his red face becoming a much darker shade. You'd think it was inhuman. The drink from his mouth erupted like a volcano, cringing especially at Dan's passion for his Capri Sun's straw. "Wh-wh-NOO!!! NO I DON'T!" He pointed at Dan dramatically, taking a large, quick step away. "I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HARIM!!!" He blurted out, spit going in Dan's face despite their distance. "HE's just A CLOSE F-AN ACQUAINTANCE!!" It was remarkable how little people turned over. The volume of this party seemed to have been already really loud. He looked away, breathing heavily. "EVEN IF I DID--HE'S-HE'S STRAIGHT AND---I WOULD HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM BY NOW, AND HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE RESPONDED WITH: 'I'M SORRY BUT I SEE YOU AS MY SON' AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE TALKED FOR WEEKS AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY AWKWARD!!! AND!! UGHHH!!!" That was.. Oddly specific. Did it happen before? He faced the other direction and crossed his arms. "S-SO..!!! Y-Y-YOU'RE DUMB FOR THINKING THAT!! IMMATURE!!!"

Last edited:
Dan smirked. "Shut uppp. Hey, just try it. You never knowww." He nudged him kinda harsh. It was hard to tell if it was on purpose or accident. "OOOH! Or maybe I can help find you a guy here!" He looked around frantically. He groaned. "Ugh, the gay master isn't even here. He's babysitting some kid named like... Iodine or something." He took a drink.

Boston didn't seem to react good to this, turning around a little and stopping, facing back away. "N-n-NO!! I-I don't..! I don't want a relationship! I-I.. Can't!!" He stuttered, rubbing his other arm. "I don't LIKE men, okay?! I--just!! Don't!! Men are terrible and I hate them!!" He accused, shoulders going up. "Men are sex greedy--pieces of garbage! I hate you! I hate everyone--I hate this world!! B-besides Harim! And London! And for YOUR informATION, my sister's name is not Iodine! It's Ide! W-why am I even reminding you this?! You'll forget it all anyways! We'll forget this all tomorrow!! What's the meaning of this?! What's the meaning of ALL OF THIS?! GOD DAMMIT!!!" He stomped. Was.. That just drunken stupor or.. Was.... He actually..?

Last edited:
Dan blew a disappointed raspberry. "Ughh. I swear that everyone I know is an edgy teen." He threw his empty caprisun at him. "I give you my beer and THIS is how you treat me." He shook his head like a "not angry, just disappointed" mother. "Just come onnn. Let's go get some more beer. That way you won't even remember the guys." He shrugged. "Its worked for me."

Boston looked over at Dan, cringing internally which resulted in a fierce shutter. "I don't.. Even..." How did he go to staring at Dan to the floor? He didn't even notice the process. He creased his eyebrows. "God dammit you, I.." He was struggling to say something, wincing greatly. The expression on his face just fell entirely. "...." He sighed quietly. "Alr-" "HEYYY HOW's MY LITTLE CLIENT DOINNGG??!" Boston immediately gawked as he was pulled together with Dan, two hands holding their backs and bringing them close, luckily there was a head in between otherwise it would have been a little too close for Boston to continue living. The person inbetween squeezed them tightly. "Once I saw that this was your house I could NOOooooT resist~!" The person squealed, Boston immediately jolted back once his back was released along with Dan's, coming to sight with Orchid who had her hand on her hip. Boston practically sank into the ground. "Boston~, Boston~, I did not beg you as the person to hold a party y'know! You should have told me during our session you bonger doodle~!" She sang delightfully, causing Boston to stare at the ground with wide eyes and an ashamed scowl, you could audibly hear the lair of "shit" his voice was whispering. Orchid seemed to have noticed this, swatting him on the forehead gently. "Hey you! I was just joking you know!" Boston was quiet, purposefully avoiding eye contact with Dan. Confused, Orchid looked around with a simple, 'mm?' Her eyes landed on Dan and she instantly gasped, seeming entirely surprised. Even.. If he was also sucked into the earlier hug?.. "O-oh dear, uh--", she looked at Boston briefly before back at Dan, her frown perking up forcefully. "You are that hottie I gave the number to earlier! LOL, what a coincidence!" She threw back her brunette hair, presenting a cheerful smile and a tilted head. "God how I envy such a night on other days! How's it going for you and my non-client, btw? Do you two enjoy it?" She patted Boston's head reassuringly as she specified that he wasn't her client, Boston sending her over a death glare which intensified after she audibly said, "don't worry I got you". Boston really didn't seem happy with whatever that was happening right now. He didn't seem happy at all this night. Both his palms were facing the ceiling with his shoulders raised.

Last edited:
Dan looked to the side, then back to her. He squinted his eyes, before putting on a fake smile. "Heeeyyyyyy.... You!" He awkwardly patted her head. "Soooo great seeing you. Hey, I uh, kinda have something coming up in like... Two seconds. Its quite important. I'm.... Giving birth to my... Uncle." He started backing away, stumbling a bit. "Oh, and afterwards to celebrate, I was going to fuck some hookers." He did an over exaggerated wave as he began walking off.

Boston and Orchid both synchronized a relieved sigh. She waved away, laughing enough for him to hear. "ROFL, well, go have fun with that! Cyaaaaaa~!" She cheered with a few bounces, after a few seconds she opened her eyes with a smile. They slowly moved over to Boston. As soon as her wave stopped she immediately squeezed Boston's hand, bringing his attention. "You know you're not supposed to drink beer, Boston." Her tone immediately darkened, eyelids fallen. Boston smiled nervously. He tried his best not to sound drunk. "Ah, haha, about.. That.. I-I assure you there's nothing but reasonable explanations to justify this m-matter and-" "You were about to say, 'alright'." "..." Boston stared at her with wide eyes, frozen in his tracks. A few seconds went by and he chuckled sadly under his breath in a defeated way, staring at the ground. "Hehe.. God dammit, you heard that..?" "Of course I did, you think I would hug a random stranger without being aware of who it was? You know, Harim would be really upset.." "...." Orchid rubbed her forehead in response to Boston's silence, grunting silently. "I understand.. Even if I really don't." She mumbled that last part, staring off to the side. "I'll handle this party, you can go to your room. Pain killers will be put by your bed stand for tomorrow morning." Her smile returned, patting his back. "We can talk about this tomorrow. No, wait, I change that, we're DEFINITELY talking about this tomorrow." She threatened with a mood changing frown. Boston smiled lightly, eyebrows furrowing as he continued staring away.

... "Harim called Basil, didn't he?" Orchid smirked. "Yup. Are you sure you're drunk? I'm impressed." Boston laughed a bit as stared at the ground. This wore off after a couple of seconds. "You.. Won't tell him. Will you?" Orchid's eyes ran up to the ceiling. "Depends, how much money are you willing to give?" "$400." "Joking. Gosh darn, you really are a runt aren't you?" She giggled before continuing, flicking one of his bed heads playfully. "I'll cya tomorrow. Okay?" She persuaded. Boston looked up at her, frowning. "I don't have a choice?" "Nope~! Now go to your room before I send Saige to murder you." "Saige's here?" Orchid leaned over to whisper in his ear. "She's everyyywherrree." She went back to her normal self without a single second. "Anyways, cya!" She waved. Boston sighed, a chill running down his spine. "Alright.." She began running off without a second take, leaving Boston in his hesitant tracks. "I.. Guess.." He quietly mumbled.

Last edited:
Dan continued his stumble, hearing only bits of the first part of their conversation as he left. After he rounded the corner he stopped dead in his tracks, sighing. He slid down the wall, knees to his chest. He snagged a beer from one of the drunk people passing who didn't seem to notice. He took a sip, sitting in his own silhouetted silent until his phone began blaring the well known Beyonce song. He took it out, rolling his eyes with a smirk He answered. "Wow, the gay lord finally calls." Hale groaned from the other end. "I told you to stop calling me that. I prefer PRINCESS gay lord. Duh." Dan grinned. "Oh. Excuuuse me, your highness." Hale was heard fumbling from the other end. "Fuck... I have to go... This child is scaring me." Dan rolled his eyes. "Okay. Good luck with Chucky over there." He hung up, sliding back up the wall. He rubbed his face, sighed one more time, then went back to his facade of stumbling that was shifting to reality. He walked to Boston, smirking. "Heeyyy pal, nice visit with Oral." He took a sip.

Boston turned around instantly, blinking several times. He cursed under his breath, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he thought about what to say. ".. Yeah." He looked away, fumbling with his pocket once his hand was done wrestling with his eye. "About.. That." He had long pauses in his words. As he was staring in the crowd, Orchid caught his eye. He immediately gulped down any doubts or hesitance and grew a nervous smile. "I'm g-going to arrive by my room. Perhaps stay there or some crap for the rest of tonight." He responded while smile vanished. "I absolutely hate you, so, it.. Won't be a downgrade." He closed his eyes and scratched the back of his neck. "It's pointless to stay awake when I won't remember what I did tomorrow morning, so.." He sighed, taking out his wallet. "Here's.. For the drink." He gave him $5 while staring away. "You can have the rest." He filled Dan's other hand with the cup, staring at the ground half heartedly. It hurt him to give away the drink, but Orchid was watching so might as well put on for the show. "At least when I discover a $5 bill missing in my pocket, maybe I'll remember how you ruined my day.. Like always. And I won't even bother the next time." His voice trailed away. "Anyways, cya.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back