• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {CLOSED} Continued SOL

Maria sighed. "He was in jail. He was let out not too long ago." She picked up her plate from the counter. "The normal part..." Another sigh. "His... Other siblings do worse things. I think... Even one murdered someone...? I'm not really sure." She looked down with a disappointed look. "But yeah. Marcus, his brother, hasn't murdered anyond for God's sake, so I think he could be considered better."

Boston immediately coughed loudly into his hand, his cough went on. He turned his head over to Maria instantly after, wiping his hand onto his shirt with wide eyes. "Wh.. What?!?" He asked, giving a 'what the absolute fuck' kind of grin, the one you make when you don't know how the hell to react. "Wh-what the hell?! MurdERED?!?!" He asked, grin vanishing. He threw his hands in front of himself, looking up at Maria with intense amounts of disbelief, keeping his hands there. "MURDERED. MurderED." He repeated, as if pleading for some sort of reassurance. He laughed with a shaky voice, looking away. "Y-you aren't joking, are you?! F-first the shooting thing a-and now--n-no offense, um, Ms.Maria, but, wh-what the hell is with your grandchildren?!" He asked.

Maria responded with a sad smile. "A lot of things, I'm afraid." She slowly walked into the living room. The TV was on unlike the night before. It was on a news channel of sorts. "Now you may know why I said he was "normal." And even then he isn't... Really." She sat down. "I keep startling you, don't I?" She said, laughing nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back