• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {CLOSED} Continued SOL

Boston briefly looked over to Dan, however, this "briefly" eventually became a lingering halt. He blinked a couple of times before his eyes followed into an intense squint. A large silence continued and as if he was a deer who just heard a gunshot, he didn't make a single movement. This resumed for the largest seeming time. He slowly closed the closet, not wanting to involve himself with Dan and sending himself to narcissism.

* Narnia not narcissism oh my god I'm keeping that

Last edited:
Dan gave an over exaggerated gasp to this. "WOOOOWWWWW! Rude!" He sat up hastily. "Just because I look PRETTIER than you doesn't mean you have to neglect me!" He stood up, walking over to the closet and tapping on the door. "Come onnnnnn! You're already stuck in one closet, so why be stuck in another?!" The tapping continued.

A muffled shout came from inside the closet, you could tell the person inside had their arms crossed. "I am NOT GAY, YOU GODDAMN--UH, WHat's, uh.. That thing I always call you..? Fuck it, DAN..!" The voice went on to argue, "I DON'T WANT TO SOCIALIZE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! I STILL HAVE DIGNITY!" He shouted.

Dan slid down the door closet, whistling as he went down. "Pfft, yeah right. Like you had any." He leaned his head against the door. "Well... I guess I'll just go get my prostitutes and bring them in here.." He then began stomping his feet to symbolize him walking off.

Boston yelped loudly, the door instantly pushing Dan away as it snapped open. "N-NO!!! DON'T!!!" He yelled desperately, on the verge of crying. "DAN I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU--!" His eyes slowly trailed down at the Dan on the floor, blinking a couple times in confusion. His frown slowly fading and his eyebrows knitting downwards. ".. OH MY GOD I FELL FOR IT!!" He yelled in realization, creating a stomp which resulted in a loud noise and then pointing dramatically at him. "YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Last edited:
Dan sat up from being pushed over, smirking. "Heheheh... You came out of the closet...." He stood up again. "Now come onnnnn, you mick I'm unculturedger." He dragged him back to the bed. "Let's fix this shit!"

Boston immediately retaliated at the dragging, catching himself midprocess and struggling instead. "I DID COME OUT OF THE FUCKING CLOSET!! STOP MAKING CLEVER YET TERRRIBLE COMEBACKS YOU FRICKING LAMPSHADE-WEARING-HELPING-WITH-BROKEN-STUFF-I-WILL-NOT-ADMIT-I'M-THANKFUL-FOR-BECAuse-I-am-BAD-AT-HUMAN-SOCIALIZATION-AND-I-HAVE-NO-FRIENDS FREAK!!" He shouted. Afterwards communicating with an impression of a frantic bird(or, shall I say, bat ;)), using purely his arms. "LET ME GOoooooOoooOOO!" He whined drunkingly.

Last edited:
Dan rolled his eyes. "You may be jealous, but that DOES NOT mean you can put down my beautiful outfit!" He flipped his hair dramatically. He picked up his beer and drank it. "Also you're wayyyy into the closet. You aren't even CLOSE to being out." He took a sip. "You're farther back than your social skills."

( I've written out multiple entries that you can all respond to since I have no idea how to do this timeskip, I'll respond with Orchid in the next message to give you time to decide Dan's part also best if you read this out loud it has a better effect )

Boston immediately took extreme offense, eyes widening as a gasp followed. He put his hand against his chest in a completely taken aback manner, going out of character for a moment for the writer's sake. "Don't.. Don't you mean CLOSEt to being out..?" He asked slowly in disbelief. Oh. Oh no. "I. Am. Heavily.. Heavily disappointed you missed that one, Dan." He threw his hands forward. "It was WRITTEN. OUT. Aaaaaa JUST. Aaaaaaaa FOR! Aaaaaa YOU! AaaJUST! Aaa FOR! AFUCKING! Aaaa YOU! FOR FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!! LEARN THE FUCKING GOD DAMN PUN, DAN. F-FUCKING LEARN IT, FUCKING--F-FUCKING GET EDUCATED, AND LEARN THE MOTHERFUCKING PUN. YOU-!! You.. YOU! FUCKING. NORMIE, MOTHERFUCKING, LIKE, LIKE, HOLY SHIT DAN, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. I-I JUST.." He started bawling out tears. "I-I CANNOT FUCKING DAN. I CANNOT FUCKING ANYMORE. I JUST CAN'T. I-I'M GIVING UP HOPE FOR LIFE RIGHT NOW, AND I JUST, I JUST, FUCK YOU DAN!! FUCK YOU!!" He pointed to the camera, an enormous amount of tears falling down his face. "THE PEOPLE ARE DISAPPOINTED NOW A-AND JUST FUCK YOU! YOU'VE OFFICIALLY TORN US APART!! Y-YOU'VE RUINED THIS ROLEPLAY FOR E-EVERYONE, I-I'LL NEVER FIND A FUCKING JOB AGAIN, M-MY TWO DAUGHTERS ARE GOING TO STARVE, MY WIFE IS GOING TO GET A DIVORCE, AND I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!" In the middle of his tears, he fell to the ground. Staring down at his trembling hands. "I-I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR ANYMORE!!" Suddenly, he withdrew a blade. "TH-TH-THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Blood splattered all over Dan as his final words were made. His body fell to the ground, a puddle of red stained liquid forming where the wound was. Leaving Dan to live with this tramuatic blame for the duration of his living days.

let's pretend that never happened now He spoke up again with a sense of urgency running through the words. His tsundereness becoming so strong that it lifted his dead body off the ground and brought him back to life or some shit like that, erasing the past scene from both of their skulls. "A-and I-I STILL DISAGREE WITH YOU!! The ONLY CLOSET I-I'M IN IS THE CLOSET FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE--BECAUSE, LIKE, PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME AND--YEAH! IN FACT, I.. I HATE CLOSETS!! PLUS LIKE, LIKE, AND STUFF!!" He hit a hand to his chest, giving an intense expression. "I AM HEAVILY! A-O-K WITH! MY S-S--UALITY!!!!!" He couldn't even say sexuality. Oh my god. "Y-YEAH! D-DON'T SPEAK TO ME!!!" After he was done yelling, he went on to quickly sit and ignore Dan, grabbing the glue and focusing his eyes on the glass. You could tell he would crumble if he stared at him. He was very urgent to completely change the focus, even if the fast transition made no sense.

Bostonisgay As the night dragged on, Boston had a fortune of discovering that this was actually.. Pretty fun. It was like arranging a puzzle. Boston hated that. He hated that he was doing something like this. You could tell so by his repetitive comments and scowls about how he'd rather be doing something productive. Every so often though, you could see a small smile that was removed overtime. It would be difficult to ever admit he was ever having fun.

*Bostonisnotgay2:00 AM showed on the clock and the party hasn't died down by the sounds of it. If you were to move your eyes just slightly, you could see Boston sitting criss cross with a piece of glass resting on his hand. His eyelids a third open, concentrated on the piece of glass he's been staring at for at least a minute. The light felt like an interrogator's room to heart, and it probably wasn't intentional. It even appeared like he was interrogating the piece with this lighting. Trying to process upon it without his mind wandering off. Important time fled by. He set the piece back down in a defeated manner, rubbing his eyes with a quiet grunt. "Ugh, go--god... D-dammit....." He mumbled, looking away at the floor below. "'You can't have fun unless you're d-d-drunk'.." He slurred wearily, putting his hand back down. "What bullshit.."

The clock read 3:40 AM. The party still hasn't died down. Boston has. His movements were much more wobbly, you could tell he was still nauseated even after he arrived back from the bathroom. It was the fourth time he came back. He's been puking a lot. Boston made sure to close his door after himself, he ended up accidentally swinging it when he almost fell forward. He caught his balance just in time, however the door remained misfortuned. The man remained there for a couple of seconds, his hand raised to feel his head to hopefully gain back his soberness. It, well, obviously didn't work, it just made the walk seem even more menacing. He looked ahead of himself to check just much of a distance he had to cover, gaining no reassurance. He resumed nonetheless, rubbing his arm to help avoiding staring at Dan. His steps were either long, short, or a pattern of small ones in attempt to catch balance. There were many stutters with this pace. He eventually fell. He didn't get up.

It was safe to say he was dead or passed out. The dead part would be unlikely, since having a major character die would disregard all future plans and be a bad move on the writer's part.

haha what do you mean I just killed him off a couple of seconds ago whaaat nooooo

Last edited:
Dan was passed out through all of this. He was laying on Boston's bed, cuddling a pillow. He still had his "skirt" on and his phone could be heard ringing throughout the night, ranging from "Welcome to the black parade" to "Single ladies." He was heard mumbling incoherent words throughout the night also. Somewhere around 2-3 he ended up rolling off the bed, still clutching the pillow in his plight. He landed with a rather loud thud, but was still passed out.

Boston is gayThe party seemed to go on forever. One could say it was a major success. If Boston was still awake however, he would say it was a major flop. It was well managed as well, strangely(weirdest sentence I ever made). The police didn't come a single time. But, alike any party, even with the success it had to wear out sometime. That time being 4 AM in the morning. Maybe it was good Boston wasn't awake and sober. He would have felt tortured throughout his immense worry. Then again, he seemed to have been more emotional when he was drunk, so he was probably already feeling extremely worried and just trying to repress it. Thirty minutes had to pass before the party officially ended, Orchid scooting out the last two people who had been caught just about to do coke in the bathroom. Cheerfully pushing them in an upbeat fashion out despite their protests, casually suggesting some really good hotels as she did so. The two people's complaints slowly died down as she gave them a couple of brochures and began advertising. The couple warily offered that they should probably go before they were immediately hushed and sat down with some tea and began discussing world issues.. Somehow. A few more hours went by, and Orchid had the misfortune of discovering they both had fell asleep during her really long rant about how unsexy suspenders were. Yes. That is a world issue. Just shut up. She sighed half heartedly. What a misfortune, she was making good argumental points... The world will have to wait another day. She sipped the last of her tea in mourning before gently placing it down on the table she moved out to be by the couch, careful as not to harm the cup as it made contact. She later found a plaid, old looking blanket in the living room closet and placed it upon the two. Dawing at how they slept one last time like a mother before switching the light, squealing to herself to keep in her fan girl screams.

Boston is super super gay She briefly ran through the things she needed to do as she turned on the bathroom light, smiling to herself once she found the pain killers she was looking for in the medicine cabinet. The bottle puked out four for her, Orchid, figuring that Boston was alone, put those two back. The door to the bedroom opened lightly, Orchid coming to realization that she probably didn't need to be so stealthy which ended up resulting in the door slamming open midprocess. She took a few steps forwards, coming to a halt when she noticed Dan on the floor. Hm? Oh. Oh yeah. "Wow, impressive." She murmured under her breath. Surprised that he actually stayed. She was slightly seduced by the thought of getting a paper and writing down 'amazing job' on it and taping it to his face. The last time she did it, it was to Boston when he had fallen asleep during his job finding. He then went on about not being treated like a child the next day with a completely flushed face. Wait, where was Bost-oh. There he was. Orchid blinked a couple of times. Ah. He probably passed out. Orchid's eyelids fell a little, disapprovingly staring at his unconscious body. She was confused by the fact that he had no shirt, before realizing that the door had been unlocked when she came in. She didn't blame them. It WAS a nice shirt. She followed herself into a large huff and put the medications on the table. She walked up to Boston afterwards, hands on her slim waist as she estimated how heavy he'll probably be. Too bad Saige and Barley left early. They could have been an immense help. Orchid stopped staring at the side when she realized she was going off track once Barley went through her mind, which made her start thinking about lumberjacks. She sighed, grabbing the nearby a tissue from the tissue box to wipe off her drool, discarding it at the trash can before giving a glare of unfiltered determination at the body.

lol gay It took about 20 minutes to successfully realize she needed to work out. Luckily, within the near end of these twenty minutes, she had picked up Boston for the duration of a second and somehow made him still land on the bed in the process. She was actually quite surprised. Admittingly, she kinda just flailed around desperately once realizing her mistakes on attempting to carry him on her back before he kinda just slid off and onto the bed behind them. She had stared at him for an thick minute before clearing this off as her own intentions. She struggled to do the same thing with Dan. And oh fuck did she struggle. She gathered up all her strength yet when she picked up Dan she felt like wet paper and even her muscles whined. She gave a loud, "HYA!" While placing Dan. Afterwards, they both laid on top of one another. Orchid was to exhausted to move them anymore, so they will just have to wake up awkwardly. Orchid took a heavy breath, staring at the two. The fact that they might wake up thinking that they slept together barely went through her mind. She used her sleeve for the sweat on her forehead, ordering a large breath along with some fries. Obviously, she only got one, but with this victory, that's all she needed. She silently munched on the random fries she took out of her pocket. Somehow, taking more time to do something made the end result seem more satisfying. She smiled proudly and she admired her work. After she finished off the fries, she tucked the both in before opening the windows for some fresh air and leaving entirely. Twirling around the copy of a key in her hand and hummed a tune. She got out her phone and began texting Harim as the front door was closed and locked.
Hours later..

Last edited:
Dan shifted in the bed, before rolling over and snuggling against Boston. He slowly began opening his eyes, yawning. He stared at Boston with drooped eyes, before closing them again. They suddenly snapped back open like Boston when Dan says something dirty.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"
He fell out of the bed, hitting his head against the dresser in the process. He began frantically backing out of the room and scurried into the bathroom. The sound of him puking was rather loud.

Aaaaa "N-no, I was having a good dreaaammm..!" Boston whined silently, squeezing shut his eyelids in frustration. His hand wavered over the white pillow that had been next to him, clenching onto it and pushing it against his ear. He remained like this for a few seconds until his eyelids drearily went half open, the frustration slowly dying down and the time that was starting to pass proving productive to his brain process. His eyes hovered over to the direction of bathroom in which the sounds were coming from, his face slowly becoming a blank area. Confusion immediately startled his unprepared, tired ass, and nauseated thoughts and shot them back into research, as if humanity was stricken with an awful plague and were dependent on the scientists, the scientists in this case being his thoughts and the plague being the question of why the hell that puking sounded like Dan. It was only now he was aware that the room was becoming colder and colder from the open window. His squinted eyes turned over to look a the area he'd felt warmth before. His eyes returned back to the sounds of the puking, focusing harder. His first thought was his old cat, but then upon remembering his cat was dead ever since he was 16, he went right back to phase one. It had to be now when he had a headache. He cursed under his breath and lifted himself off of the bed and into a sitting position, rubbing his forehead in hope of easing the sudden tense manner his head was going through. However. This all stopped immediately when his eyes covered the his bobbing, uncovered arm that photobombed his view, his stare lingering. He felt himself empty at every growing second without a breath.
Ahhhhhh He's always detested short sleeves shirts, he knew that for a fact because he hated looking at his showing skin. He would even wear a swimsuit into the shower, and when it wasn't available he improvised and wore his actual clothing. He hated it. He despised it. He felt like he was going to crumble whenever he saw any piece of exposed skin. He felt agony slowly sleeping through his spine the longer he stared at the arm. His pupils shrinked massively, gasping desperately his long awaited breath of air. His eyes darted over to the direction of bathroom and then at the grave of what used to be warmth. He felt his chest frantically, paling when he hadn't felt fabric. He immediately scattered off the bed, carrying a loud scream. He met the drafty open window but disregarded it, his eyes scanned the room for any signs of anything, just anything would be fine. His mind raced, and his limbs felt like they'd give up if his mind hasn't alreadu. His breathing began trembling. Hs hand met his hairline and rushed past it in a crude manner, every thought pulling his mind further away with reality. His mind had officially died as he slowly fell against the wall, he had to realize he was still holding onto the pillow when he felt himself squeeze it tightly. He looked down at what had broken himself off from his mind, stare lingering before breaking down completely. He put his face against it and began slamming at the floor with his fist repetitively, weakening with every strike. Every strike he felt himself closer to the verge of tears.

Last edited:
Dickgina Dan sat hunched over the stool for a while, still heaving every so often. He then shakily sat up and walked over to the sink. He washed his hands, which felt like decades. He splashed water on his face, as if that would wash away his sins. He was about to walk out of the bathroom again until he felt the tightness around his waist. If it wasn't already for the weight on his chest he wouldn't have realized he had more pain. He looked down to see his "skirt," then tore it off with no remorse. He threw the torn pieces onto the bathroom floor as he stumbled out into the hallway. His head pounded harder than Boston's hand against the floor. He slowly worked his way back into his room, making sure to stay as far away from Boston as he could. He leaned against the doorway, watching him quietly. His eye twitched from the loud banging. "....Boston." His voice came out in a quiet crack. Dan cringed at how weak his own voice came out. He slowly began to back away, then soon came to retreating as a whole.

Boston didn't speak. He had stopped banging on the floor, his shaking fist raising just above it, ready but not aiming fire. His breaths became even more shaky, this indicated he was probably crying harder. The sounds were muffled, but it was as blatant as the water was wet. He sat like this for a remaining of half a minute, cursing repeatedly as he shook his head. He looked so vulnerable and it was extremely unusual for Boston to look as so. "N-n-no...!!!!" He whimpered, shaking even harder. "I-I--I--I..! I...!" He struggled to speak. "I.." He bit onto his teeth, his breathing pattern to it's height. This intimidated his words to the point of giving up, however, his fist stopped this by slamming against the floor again, this time much louder than all the other collisions. "N-NO!!" He firmly gathered his pillow and hurled it at him. "DON'T YOU FUCKING GODDAMN STARE AT ME!!" He screamed, looking away. "GO!! JUST...!!!! GO!!!" He yelled, facing himself at the wall. Cornering himself up by backing away, covering his face up desperately as he shook his head. This reaction was way over the top. Even.. By Boston's standards. His hair was moving a lot, but you could just barely see something like a letter on his lower back the way it bounced. "JUST FUcking.. Go...!" He demanded, not even trying to cover up his weeping. He was too humilated to even care about adding to the pile.

Dan was halfway down the hall when he stopped in his track, looking down. He squinted, before hitting his own fist against the wall with a loud "FUCK!" He leaned his head against the wall, then slowly stumbled back to the room. He peeked in, then even more slowly walked to Boston. He sat down in front of him, staring at the floor. He sat silent for a while. He took a deep breath, rubbing his face, then dragging his hand to run through his hair. "...Look... If... If you want to curse me out... Punch me... Fucking.. Never talk to me again... I... Completely fucking understand. I just..." He stared off to the side. "I... Dont know..."

Boston continued shaking, staring at Dan from in between his hands. He took heavy and fast breaths, his irises had gone no bigger. In fact, they have grown even smaller. He attempted to back away, only to find the wall was barricading him from doing that. He stood like this, breathing as if he was choking on his own breath. He stared at Dan for a while, taking immense breaths of air. The breaths he took felt like trying to fill up a fountain with a single dime, resulting in him trying to fill it with more dimes. He stood still for a while, cornered and trapped. "...." He took in a broken breath of preparation, eyes wide and staring at the wall next to him. He tried to cover himself as much as he possibly could. Thank god his pants weren't stolen too. His shoulders went up, and he spoke like an abused animal. "I-I.." His hands slowly fell down his shoulders as more tears started drafting down. "C.. Could... Y-you get me a shirt.. From th-the wardrobe.." His quiet voice asked, staring down at the floor with an absolutely broken expression. He was urgent to speak again. "J-just..! Th-throw.. It over, a-and..... Don't.. Look at me.." He murmured, yet again trying to back up. "P-please...!"

Dan slowly nodded, standing up and walking over to the wardrobe. He grabbed a random shirt from one of the drawers, not even bothering to process the color. He stayed facing the wall, even leaning his forehead against it. He stood in silence, waiting for Boston to finish.

A long silence came from the other side. A full minute passed before any movement was told by sound. He was haste. The sounds stopped coming, and he was silent for some while. "... I-I'm.. D-done, n-now.." He muttered, he had been scratching his hand, the shirt had been a bland grey button-up, nothing standing out apart from a broken button. Before Dan could do anything however, he spoke quickly. "D-DON'T... Stare at me, th-though.... I-I--just..!!" He gulped and stared down at his hand, his scratching was starting to actually starting to turn red. He winced and stopped. "W.. We'll.. Talk about this.. In the k-kitchen..." Every pause his voice became more and more shattered than the time before, he took frequent breaths to regain preparation. "I'll... Be there in a moment--just--go... Or whatever.." Those last words sounded vaguely familiar. He was using his hand to block his face.

Dan blew out a slow raspberry, backing up from the wall and walking out. He grabbed his beer from last night, or what he assumed was his, and took a sip as he exited and walked to the kitchen.

Two PEOPLE WERE IN THE KITCHEN ( OMFG I MEANT TO EDIT THIS BEFORE I POSTED I FUCKING HATE YOU BRAIN ) The first person appeared female, had blonde dreadlocks and a plain light grey tanktop and jean shorts that rode up to her upper thigh along with sneakers and a badly adjusted trucker cap. There was a man beside her who had a goatee, darker skin and pulled back, dyed green hair. Wearing a black, leather jacket with a white shirt underneath. They were muching on some popcorn, mouths full like chipmunks as they spoke about how great the popcorn apparently in muffled fluency. They slowly stopped as their eyes landed on a shadow on the ground, their eyes simultaneously following the shadow over to Dan. The man instantly spat out his popcorn in the girl's face, who instantly spoke up. "W-wh-WHOA, man, donsh surprise ush like that." She slapped Dan's arm in a playful way before nudging him with the bowl with a newfound smile. "Heresh. Halve shome." She swallowed down she full. "It's great, man!!" She proclaimed happily, nudging him again with the bowl. The man, over his initial shock, also swallowed down his sum. "Uh, haha, yeah! We were just listening to your talk-talk or whatever since you guys woke us up and figured it would be better if we had popcorn! You should totally have some, it's amazING!!" He agreed, slapping onto Dan's back out in encouragement. The girl cheerfully nodded in agreement, practically shoving the popcorn in Dan's face while eating the popcorn that stuck to her own face. "Itsh ish prwettty good." She shrugged with a eager smile.

Last edited:
Dan jumped back to both of the hittings, and especially after having popcorn shoved into his face. He stepped away, staring at it. He glanced to his can, then with no sign of regret began pouring the rest of the contents from the can into the bowl. He crushed the can after all of it, which, thankfully, wasn't a lot, was emptied out and dropped it also into the bucket. He then dropped his hands to his sides, staring directly at them as he backed away, beginning to leave.

The girl stared down at the ruined popcorn. Her eyebrows raised and showing immense confusion. The man on the other hand rested his gaze on Dan, expression slowly falling but his grin remaining. He jumped when he felt the girl nudge him with the popcorn. "It's like beer cereal, man!!" She exclaimed, displaying the bowl to him with her free hand. "It's sooo good!" The man's turned his head over, eyebrows narrowimg. "O-oh shit, really?" He asked with a crooked smile, picking up a piece of popcorn. Hesitately putting it in his mouth. "Wow! It!!! Is!!" He exclaimed while sweating nervously, she nodded eagerly and offered the popcorn back to Dan, unnoticing of their small distance. "Ahah, man, that was a great idea!! You GOTTA try this stuff now!" She innocently offered, nudging him with her fist until realizing he wasn't as close any more and she was just nudging the air. She opened her eyes with a confused expression, tilting her head with the smile still attached. The man mumbled something under his breath while staring away, taking a step back. "Haha, nahhhhh he's just shy!" The girl responded unexpectedly while turning back to look at the man, who seemed immensely startled. He looked at Dan then back at the girl, quickly removing his expression with a big ass grin and a thumbs up. "You're totally right, girl!!" He agreed, scratching the back of his head while staring at the ground.

Dan stared at them with a "what the absolute shit is wrong with you?" look. He slowly shook his head. "No... Thanks." He then slipped around them, going to the fridge and opening the door. He took out a caprisun, poking the straw through then drinking that. He jumped onto the counter and sat. He avoided looking in their direction at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back