• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (CLOSED!!) ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ - ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ! {ADV/LIT}

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

The Messenger...

'Mark of the Sanctum'

gathering.jpg

"Standing tall for the fight, we, the Marked shall unite..."

The Calling...

Welcome to the lands of Archaia. In this high fantasy adventure, we will gather, we will fight and we will send the dark forces back from whence they came and seal them away once more.

In the realm of Ethereal Haven, a mystical land veiled by enchantments, people of various races coexist harmoniously. Each individual bears a unique mark on the back of their hand, bestowed upon them by the ancient spirits known as the Elders.

These marks, imbued with arcane energies, serve as keys to unlock the ancient Sanctum of Unity hidden deep within the heart of the enchanted forest. Legends whisper that within this sanctum lies the power to restore balance to the world and thwart impending doom.

Guided by prophecies, individuals from different races and backgrounds are drawn together, their destinies intertwined by the markings on their hands. They embark on a perilous journey through treacherous terrains, facing formidable foes and overcoming daunting trials, all while forging unbreakable bonds of friendship and trust.

As they reach the Sanctum of Unity, the true purpose of their marks is revealed. When all the marked hands are brought together in unison, a radiant light illuminates the chamber, empowering the chosen ones with unparalleled magic.

United by their shared purpose and fueled by the energy of their marks, they harness the ancient magic to confront the looming darkness threatening to engulf Ethereal Haven. With courage and determination, they stand as beacons of hope, safeguarding their world from the forces of chaos and despair...

Hi!!

This is a collab'd reboot of a high fantasy RP now lead by your GM: NamelessTrax NamelessTrax , Co-GM: BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , Loresmith: Darkbloom Darkbloom and Resident Demon Shifter: RoninN7 RoninN7

We are looking for 3-4 more RPers to join us in the journey. The events that have already transpired are canon and a summary will be provided. We are in the middle of introducing charries into the story and so it's the perfect time for you to join us! A temp OOC will be posted soon!!

So along with the regular RPN rules, here are our rules.

∘ | This is a Adv/Lit RP. Meaning you will be required to post 3-5 paragraphs and please do respect, read and respond to all the other RPers. Post freq 1 or 2x per week. 3rd person, past tense.
∘ | All characters will be Marked and gather together. The races and magic are the only types to choose from.
∘ | You may have up to 2 charries but this is not first come first serve, your charries will be looked over by your GMs first for approval. **If you say nothing, Ghost for a week, expect your charrie to get Bunny'd.
∘ | Fancy assed code more fancy than mine needs to have a Plain Text Version too cuz my phone hates your coding lol

∘ | Yes, this is a violent and fighty RP but pls keep a lid on it, no gore. And all other TW and fade to black scenarios please try to keep at a minimum and discuss with us first if you ever feel like you may be encroaching on iffy territory k?.
∘ | The OoC will be on RPN and in a Private Message Chat. And your input, feedback and suggestions are always welcome!! And always let everyone know if you can't post anymore pls!
∘ | There will be lore page so please do look it over when making your charries. It won't be a textbook either so no worries k?
∘ | We are all doing the best we can and we are all devoting a lot of time and energy in this so let's all try to have some fun and keep the creativity flowing altogether!
∘ | Oh and pls no drama in the OoC. Let's all try to be civil k?

K I think that's about it.

~~> Temp OOC Page! <~~

TYSM for reading this and tysm if you do decide to participate!!

Last edited:
This seems really amazing. However I'm new to this site and I haven't really done a group roleplay before. I have played tabletops, but I've never done anything in writing like this. If you don't mind someone new who asks for a lot of guidance at first. I'd love to join.

Word up wordsmith lol

Take your time~ I'll likely be heading to bed before I would be able to really dig into anything anyway.
I'm interested in this. Though I'm wondering about what races are playable and the magic system is.

K imma post the Lore page soon then k?

This seems really amazing. However I'm new to this site and I haven't really done a group roleplay before. I have played tabletops, but I've never done anything in writing like this. If you don't mind someone new who asks for a lot of guidance at first. I'd love to join.
Hi!!

Welcome to the site! Yeah, idk if this is a good RP to start in. Its a not a D+D game. LIke no dice and the rules are more along the lines of a collaborative narrative rather than just like killing things and taking their stuff and becoming power level gajillion. Oh! know what? Click on the 'Some kinda sequiter' link in my siggie and you'll see the amount of writing involved per post.

And take a look at the rules. Like its a veeeeery demanding list there k? Do you have like maybe a writing sample or a link to another RP you in? But fr lmk if you have more questions tho k?

Word up wordsmith lol

K imma post the Lore page soon then k?

Hi!!

Welcome to the site! Yeah, idk if this is a good RP to start in. Its a not a D+D game. LIke no dice and the rules are more along the lines of a collaborative narrative rather than just like killing things and taking their stuff and becoming power level gajillion. Oh! know what? Click on the 'Some kinda sequiter' link in my siggie and you'll see the amount of writing involved per post.

And take a look at the rules. Like its a veeeeery demanding list there k? Do you have like maybe a writing sample or a link to another RP you in? But fr lmk if you have more questions tho k?
I've done fighting in rp's before, so I'm familiar with the concept of a collaborative narrative to decide the outcome of a battle. I don't have another rp I'm in that I could link. I technically did write some character/world building for someone else's project a while ago. The project ended up cancelled, but I still have the document. I don't know how to send it, but I think it could work as a decent writing sample?

I've done fighting in rp's before, so I'm familiar with the concept of a collaborative narrative to decide the outcome of a battle. I don't have another rp I'm in that I could link. I technically did write some character/world building for someone else's project a while ago. The project ended up cancelled, but I still have the document. I don't know how to send it, but I think it could work as a decent writing sample?
Prefer to see some IC stuffs tbh but sure lets see it. copy/paste works!

Prefer to see some IC stuffs tbh but sure lets see it. copy/paste works!
It's quite long, 2913 words. And seeing as I wrote it for someone else's worldbuilding I'm not sure if I want to put it public for everyone. This site has dm's right? Would it be alright if I dm it to you? (I'm not sure how dm's work yet. But I can figure that out.)

It's quite long, 2913 words. And seeing as I wrote it for someone else's worldbuilding I'm not sure if I want to put it public for everyone. This site has dm's right? Would it be alright if I dm it to you? (I'm not sure how dm's work yet. But I can figure that out.)
can you also link the sample of the fighty RP too?

Click on my pfp and then click on start Convo

This looks interesting.

I'm interested in this. Though I'm wondering about what races are playable and the magic system is.

Wonderful work BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , thank you for launching check, and welcome to those showing interest. We will get a page of the World built for you to read through.

Well this is neat. Keeping my eyes on it, but color me interested. 👀
Temp OOC link up in OP!! Come say hi there and chat it up if you fr interested k?

Interesting, probably will join! Will need to dive into the lore and CS later to see if I can come up with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back