• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cliche Anime KouKou (高校) or TV Tropes Highschool

Interested?

• Yes, Senpai!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Who are you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
menswear_dog_1.jpg
Look at this guy.

omg.

Rain said:
This is almost as bad as when I watched Bill Nye swear.
Arthur what happened ;-;
Bill Nye is AWESOME.

And Arthur got swaggeh.

He looks like a pimp omg.

Rain said:
I didn't mean to be rude ^-^
Neither did I. It's just my style to retort like that. Meant nothing by it.

Anyway, forgive me if it's a dumb question, but how come you chose the "Realistic" tag for the RP?

Whats with the weird Windows background?

It looks like the stuff you watch when you listen to music on their media player. Not that I've done that though.

Realistic? I really didn't know what to choose .-.

You know I should probably move it.

I thought it worked as a bit of a joke; Realistic tag, but perhaps the least realistic setting possible.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I actually know people who fit perfectly into these roles XDDDDDDDDD

[/QUOTE]
Really?

Even....the Yandere?

Ohyus, definitely.

Lucky for the world, very few people find a 6'5" giant attractive rather than odd or intimidating or sweet mother of all things holy, there would be war xD

He'd go all Levi on they ayusses.

I asked for the Dandere actually. ^-^

But for some reason, (maybe because of seeing Yuno) I think I'll play that role this time.

Wow, I really messed up on that one

Sorry!

But if you want to play Yandere please do.

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

Alright my babies, we're going to move this thread to fantasy and see if we can attract more people.

Cake_the_cat.gif

And with that, I'm going to bed. (I thought of Cake when I said babies ..)

I love the idea, @Rain! Have you considered adding a Himedere and a Kamidere? If so, I want the Kamidere part (if I may, that is)~ If not, could I be the Dojikko?

Come now, Nanoha isnt that dark!!

*cough*

I mean, Madoka is, but then its on the GM... Cus I will be making a power of friendship, love and truth, Naive and Innocent girl!!

Yah gonna get befriended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back