• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cliche Anime KouKou (高校) or TV Tropes Highschool

Interested?

• Yes, Senpai!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Who are you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry
Cliche Anime KouKou (高校) or TV Tropes Highschool

(Before you get intimidated by the amount of pages, that's just some of the roleplayers sending many pictures and being hilarious)

Welcome to CAKOTH, thats right, the abbreviation is CAKOTH. @Coatboy The Pocketed

Kamidere: @Miss Derp

Fujoshi(Yaoi Fangirl): @Rain

Gamemaster: @Orikanyo

Our special term, the gamemaster is reserved for someone with extensive knowledge of anime cliches and generic situations. This person is never seen but must carefully craft situations to put into the RP as it goes along. Sound tough? It shouldn’t be too hard, but if you would truly like this role, I would like you to message me and perhaps a paragraph of what you might do.

If none of this made sense, the basic premise is that we throw a bunch of TV Trope characters that have been created by the RPers and a gamemaster, then we see how it goes.

Questions, Concerns, Requests, Recommendations, just type into that little box and fire at me whatever you’ve got. Unless we fill nearly all of the spots this will not become a real RP, its a little too detailed to wait for people to sign up when its an actual RP. My attention span is a little too small for that. And since this has a bit of set up, I demand at least a paragraph from each person. Demand sounds a little too harsh? Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous, I am excited to have you.

Should I throw in something witty? No, I think I exorcised all of my wits on that long intro.

Do you have a role you prefer?

Bishonen!

313-OMAKE03.jpg

Both of you get a yes, ^-^ would be happy to have you

Yandere, I had no idea who would pick that role and frankly I'm terrified.

I also had no idea who would pick class rep o-o it looks a bit boring to be honest.

Rain said:
Both of you get a yes, ^-^ would be happy to have you
Yandere, I had no idea who would pick that role and frankly I'm terrified.

I also had no idea who would pick class rep o-o it looks a bit boring to be honest.
I'm the Yandere in another roleplay... Kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol...

Rain said:
I would say the same thing about a character whose gimmick is to be into yaoi :P

But seriously, you can make anything fun if you put your mind to it.

Oh sweetie, nothing is boring about Yaoi.

I didn't mean to be rude ^-^ I'm sure we'll each have fun with our rather obscure characters Dx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back