• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nagisa looked somewhat confused, but he went and drew his lot anyway. He was curious to see what he was gonna get. He wasn't quite sure how this would go down, it depended on whether his opponent fell for his tricks.

• Rikka followed Karasuma-sensei's instructions, and picked up a lot. Jade, Nagisa, and Rikka were the first ones to go outside to the field and pick up lots. It wouldn't be a surprise if they all told what their numbers are and know their opponents beforehand. She stared at the number on the paper that she had picked up. I wonder who my opponent's gonna be... I hope it's neither Nagisa nor Karma. They're scary.

• "Alright!!! Sounds fun!!!" Minori exclaimed with a jump and began happily jogging after her teachers. She was so ready for this. Once out there she eagerly pulled out a lot, before quickly getting out of the way and proceeded to read it.

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
None
Mentioned
Koro-sensei - takki takki
Kanzaki and Gaku both walked out the class, both talking about the art of the latest game that came out. Although, both would participate, PE was never anything special. Although, it was where they learned the skills needed to assassinate Koro-sensei, they've adapted fairly easily to the routine, PE just being another class period.

After the students in front of them chose lots, Kanzaki walked up first, picking up a number. To be honest, she preferred using a gun to close combat, mostly due to guns being more familiar to her, as she loved playing shooter games, so she hoped future battles would utilize all types of weapons rather than just blades. After seeing her number, she began wondering who it was that had a matching number, destined to be her rival for the class.

Following after Kanzaki, Gaku picked up a lots as well. He, unlike Kanzaki, liked close combat as he was able to use his flexible and agile movements to get past the defences of his enemies while evading their attacks, not to mention the fact that he was comfortable with using knives due to his job. Although, he did have to admit, that there was something fun about flipping into a tree and sniping a target as well.​

Miria sighed pulling on the sleeves of her jacket before following the rest of her class, she knew that she would fall flat because she wasn't too strong and Clumsy. She wasnt ready for this abs she felt like she would disappoint her teacher and classmates because they were better then her.

• Karma silently followed his classmates outside, and then he picked up a lot. Well, it doesn't matter for him. Whoever's the opponent that Karma will face, he'll destroy them. But if it is someone he cares about, like a classmate, then probably he'll hold back a little so that they wouldn't feel bad. Almost everyone has picked up lots, though, so it is likely to his opponent is standing somewhere in this field.

Tadayo hesantly picked up his lot before moving away so others could get theirs. He was not excited to fight, but even more unexcited to be fighting his peers. He didn't really think he would be able to beat any of his peers, but that was just because he had no idea what he was doing. He didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone, heck he didn't even want to assassinate Kuro-Sensai! But of course he had to get into class 3E the one time it would involve hurting someone. Tadayo nervously picked at the lot he was given as he stood strangely quiet. He would have to do this, he just hopes everything will go alright.
Interactions:
None
Mentions:
takki takki

• Once everyone has already picked up their lots, Koro moved at Mach 20 speed and snatched the lots off their hands without even giving them a warning. And then, he returned to Karasuma's side. "Okay..." He said. "Those who got a free match are... Nagisa, Jade, Itona, and Kanzaki." Meaning, they aren't going to fight in the first round. And then, he looked at the lots with the first number. He memorized who had their numbers so that they wouldn't be totally confused. "Nyoruhuhuhu~ This is going to be interesting, Karasuma-sensei."

"Here are the rules! Number one, I have drawn a circle with about 5 meters in diameter. Step out of the circle, and you're out! Number two, there are no time limits. So if your opponent is as equally strong as you then you have to... fight 'till you drop. Or, you know, push them out of the circle using your current and manageable skillset." Koro coughed. "Number three, using other weapons except the knife aren't allowed but talking, distraction, and things alike are allowed! Number four, to declare that you are the winner, either let the blade of the knife touch your enemy or make sure they're unable to move using your body. "

"Everyone sit down on the ground! The ones who picked up the first lots, and the first ones to fight-- Ahem, train are... Haruka, and Rikka!" He shouted.

Webs Elk Webs Elk seasonedcat seasonedcat Assailant Assailant Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart DANKMEME DANKMEME

Rikka, whose eyes are still sparkling, stood up and is the first one to go inside the circle. She doesn't want to think much, and just move based on instinct so that she wouldn't be caught off-guard. She spun her knife on to her hand, and put that serious look on her face. The face she always makes when she's about to attempt killing her teacher.

Kimona Kimona

PE Match-up Training Arc officially starts now!

Last edited:
Jade sighed as she learned she wasn't fighting in this round though her pouting was cut off when she heard that Rikka would be going first.

"Go Rikka!!" Jade shouted, ready to cheer her on. However, something stirred within her.

'Someone is going to fight, maybe even hurt her...' Were the thoughts that immediately echoed into her head. Suddenly, this seemed like a very bad idea. Jade was no longer cheering, instead she was halting daggers at Haruka.

Haruka smiled. Rikka huh? She seemed like an interesting one to him. He wondered if seduction would work on her. Right before he was about to head over, Daiki lomped onto his arm-shoulder area. "be Careful." he whispers in his ear. "And if you win, i might treat you a little later." he says with a small seductive smile. In response, Haruka smiled at the twin hugging his arm, "I'll do my best then." he states simply with a smile. After a moment Daiki releases him, waving a little before sitting on the ground. Pulling out his knife he tossed it up in his hand, letting it spin. When he stepped in the circle he noticed Jade glaring at him. He turned to face her, smiling in a friendly way at her.=, before turning back to Rikka. Still smiling he looked at her. "Hey There." he greeted, he was leaning to the left side mostly, "Your quite pretty." he compliments with a small smile, though wheather he was lying or not was unknown, nor did it matter. He liked all women after all. "Want to make a bet?" He asks in a friendly, yet mischievous way. He loved to gamble,- that, and he wanted to see what his suggested stakes would affect her.
takki takki

Minori plopped down, smiling. She couldn't wait to see the fight!!

Itona sat down quietly. He was certainly interested in the fight though, and what the two would do, carefully listening.

Jade's eyebrow twitched at the twin flirting offhandedly with Rikka.
"Oh, that's it. I'm kicking that smug grin into the grass." she grumbled through gritted teeth. If she had laser eyes, Haruka would be a puddle right about now.

It struck her odd, usually she was quite in control of her emotions, after all how can you handle situations if you can't handle yourself? She was always the leader in the misfit bunch of kids who would slack and goof off all the time, she had potential and strived to do well until well she figured it just wasn't worth caring about. Something was different now, though. Rikka was someone Jade found worth effort of everything, and may Koro-sensei help that Cheshire grinning goon up against Rikka right now because Jade would show no mercy if he said anything else to mess with Rikka's head, or if he so much as accidentally scratches her with his pinky nail.

• As Rikka's best friend, Jade, cheered out for her, she put out a thumbs up and flashed a smile at her, indicating, 'I'll win this!' And then her opponent, Haruka, walked up to her and said a compliment out of the blue. "S-shut up." She gazed away, slightly embarrassed. And then, he suddenly said to have a bet with her involved. "What are the conditions?"

Kimona Kimona DANKMEME DANKMEME

(sorry if the bbcode is broken or the formatting isn't good. im typing this in the RPN mobile app and I can't really see the BBcode)

Its fine!! X3)))))))))))))

Haruka smiled, tilting his fedora, "Well it's quite simple." he says with a sly smile, "If i win, you'll get to go on a lil' date with me!" he chirps with a smile. He tilts his hat to the side, and a little lower so that he is only looking at her with that- , look, in his eyes, "Of course-" the corners of his mouth perk up in a playful way, "You get to request anything of me if you win." he says slyly, implying many possible options. There were so many after all. Now. What would she do with this opportunity presented to her, and with the stakes he was giving? Also about his lil' compliment back there? Pushing his hat back he gave a side, smug glance at Jade for a split second, e caught on to her type of situation easily. he was good at reading people after all. Before looking at Rikka again, "Oh of course, it's completely up to you" he says with a shrug. "It's your choice." he says,
takki takki DANKMEME DANKMEME

Before Jade had a moment to even think 'well hey, maybe this isn't such a good idea.' her feet were charging her towards Haruka where she leaped the last stretch of space between them, tackling the twin to the dirt. She growled angrily, trusting her hands and spontaneous thinking to try and pin him down, all the while she was glancing out of the corner of her eye to make sure Rikka was doing peachy.

Glancing back every couple of blinks slowed her down some, but she managed to get the sly and smug boy down onto the ground with her where she planned to bury him alive.

Kimona Kimona
takki takki

oof, I would wait, but when bein' attacked, i cannot XD)))

Haruka was knocked to the ground to an 'oof'. He maaaay have underestimated her a little, but he just loved that even more. He loved surprises. He laughed slightly as she essentially attacked him, holding up his hand to the now angry Daiki. His hat had been knocked off in the impact and ended up rolling away. He looked at her slightly as she 'tried to bury him' and spoke, "If it would make you feel better, i could take you out on a date sometime too." he smiled, "You are quite pretty yourself." He continued, before glancing over at Daiki, smiling, "Although if that would bother wither you or Miss Rikka, I bet Daiki could take you too." he smiles, "I know he feels the same way as me." he chirps.

DANKMEME DANKMEME takki takki

"You can shut your mouth!" Jade said, barely missing a punch to the idiot's skull.
However, her face rosied up at the suggestion and the compliment, she bit her tongue in annoyance with herself for her stupid face going red when Haruka called her pretty. Her nerves bristled as she was angry alone, just for her flusteredness over his suggestion and for bringing Rikka into the mix.
"Leave! Rikka! A! Lone!" Jade shouted, as the two fought.
Kimona Kimona

((Couldn't help myseeeeeeelf! XDDD))

• Rikka pushed Jade and Haruka apart. "Jade," She gently said to her directly "I don't know what's gotten into you, but it's only a bet. It's not really a big deal." She flashed a smile again at her, indicating that everything's okay. "And as for you, Mr. Haruka," She spoke very smoothly, the way he first talked to her. "I'd rather die than going on a stupid date with you, but, if I win, I get to do whatever I want with you."

"That seems fair. I'll accept your bet." Rikka boldly said, forgetting that her best friend is just by her side. Rikka walked on the far end of the circle and she said to her opponent, "Let's get this done quickly." She clenched the knife on her hand.

"The one who wins this gets to fight Itona(?) in the second round." Koro-sensei spoke up.

DANKMEME DANKMEME Kimona Kimona

"What? If course it's a big deal! Rikka!" Jade said, wiping some dirt off her cheek as she watched Rikka go back to the circle. Jade stood there like a soggy match, useless and unable to help. She had the overpowering urge to just storm off and cry, but she wasn't 2 years old so she blinked away those thoughts and watched Rikka worriedly.

takki takki

Miria sat on her own, watching everyone else. She didn't seem to get along with anyone and didn't make any attempt to talk to anyone as they didn't seem interested in her.

• "Look, Jade," Rikka said. "You sound like you know that I'm going to lose this. That I'm going to date that guy."

"With all the moments we had together, of course, you know I'm extremely great at sports, and I'm not even kidding about it. This is no different as every sport, so I'm giving my best this.." She may not get it, but Rikka is typically saying that her current skillset can be used for assassination."

@DANKMRME

Haruka smiled, "I can't wait to see the results then~" He says with a smile. He heads out of the circle to retrieve his hat before entering it again in the opposite side. He pushes his hat down a pulls his knife out again. "I can't wait for a date with a pretty lady then." he grins a little, He was set of winning this. He looks over at Koro-sensei, "Tell us when to start?" He asks with a smile. He was likely to let Rikka have the first move. After all, ladies first.

takki takki

• Koro picked up a convenient coin which just happened to be lying on the ground. "I'll throw this coin upwards, Haruka-san. Once it drops, the match starts." Rikka looked at Koro-sensei, waiting for the coin to drop. Like a normal person, the octopus threw the coin up, and then it fell down. Right now, Rikka moved purely on instinct. She charged towards Haruka, with her knife ready to strike at him. Kimona Kimona

Haruka smiled, watching the coin from the corner of his eye, but keeping most of his focus on Rikka. When she went in to attack he dodged to the side. That was close, but there was no way he was going to let the fun end before it even started. He slashed at her with the rubber knife as he dodged. After all he had high stakes on the line.
takki takki

• Rikka was a little bit surprised that her opponent dodged her first attack. How did he die that? I swear I was going at full speed there... I really shouldn't put my guard down whenever he is around. She adviced herself. And then, she noticed that he had made a counterattack at the very moment that he dodged her attack. It's a good time to attack since there is a slight moment of hesitation, but it doesn't work on her. She dodged that attack, and striked another attack behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back