• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Time: Eight o' clock in the morning, Monday

• Koro-sensei was doing something on his desk in the faculty room. He was just making different questions for everybody for their formative Mathematics test. Each paper has only ten questions on it, but he was taking a hard time thinking for the tenth question for each paper, which is harder than the previous nine questions he made. Even though he was making it for his students, he wasn't exactly paying that much attention. He has one afterimage standing while reading an 18+ magazine just behind the chair of his desk. He can travel at Mach 20, but he was moving slow, like two afterimages per second just because of the magazine he was reading. His face was pink as usual when he is doing something perverted. For at least five minutes, he stopped. He hid the magazine on the bottom of the blank papers inside the drawer. He was holding a paper with a name on it. Most of the paper has questions written on it, but the bottommost part was blank. "Karma's paper. I have to make the tenth question harder." Koro-sensei said. He stalled for five seconds and finally wrote the tenth question. "I'll see if he really is the smartest kid in the school. Nyoruhuhuhuhu~"

Webs Elk Webs Elk DANKMEME DANKMEME seasonedcat seasonedcat Kimona Kimona Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane

Last edited:
Jade sluggishly placed on her school uniform, wearing her usual unimpressed and disinterested look. Slipping on her shoes she grabbed her bag, which at this point was filled more with wrappers and old failed assignments than actual school materials. She placed on her headphones and began her walk down a new and unfamiliar oath to class E3, stopping on the way at the convenience shop to get a breakfast of a jelly filled donut, stuffing the recipient into her bag. She ate as she walked up the completely obnoxious hill to her new class, muttering lowly under her breath about said obnoxious hill.
"I'll definitely be ditching more often than not if I'm expected to go hiking for an hour every morning." Jade grumbled, finally reaching the top and entering the run down school shack. She stood just inside the doors, looking down the hall, before stepping fully in and heading down to her new assigned class.

Studious as he was, Nagisa had arrived earlier than most to school. As he entered towards the classroom, he quickly looked around and saw no one looking before making his way to the faculty room. He paused at the doorway and looked at it quickly. Great, everything was how he remembered it. His plan could work, then. He quickly ran off, grabbing a bucket from the maintenence area and a thin length of string, setting up a rudimentary tripwire at the door and hooking it up to a bucket of anti-sensei BBs. If he could just get Koro-Sensei to trigger this, maybe...

He looked in and saw Koro-Sensei and Karasuma-sensei in the room. He had to get Koro-Sensei to come out, not notice the tripwire, and make sure he comes out before Karasuma-sensei... how could he do that.

Feigning innocence, he let out a smile to Koro-Sensei. "Good morning, Koro-sensei!" He spoke into the room. He adopted a false shy look on his face, scratching his head innocently. "Umm... w-well it's kinda embarassing..." he looked around quickly to make sure a certain someone wasn't in the room... alright, he was in the clear. "On the way up here, I saw bitch-sensei in a bit of trouble. She seemed stuck, and in a..." he lowered his head shyly. "Compromising position. Her clothes had gotten all tattered and torn from some thorns she had gotten caught on. I think she needed some help, ah... getting new clothes..." He was making sure to avert his gaze from Koro-sensei, so he could not see if his plan to lower his speed was working, but he hoped it did. "I-if you follow me, I can show you where she is."

He was standing right under the bucket. All he needed was for Koro-sensei to fly up to him and trigger the tripwire...

takki takki

• Rikka casually walked uphill to her new class. She heard that walking to the E Class is very tiring, and they'd rather die instead of learning there. It turns out, walking up to the E Class is like her daily exercise. It didn't suck up most of her energy though since she's used to it. And then, she thought of things that would happen in her class. She would stay quiet all the time, not participate in recitations, cram her projects, and probably not listen to the lessons and just focus on her imaginative world outside her class. That WOULD all happen if their teacher was normal and their class's curriculum is completely normal. P.E class is all about improving their skills to kill their octopus teacher.

After all those thoughts that passed through her head, she finally reached the top of the hill. In there, he saw an old, wooden shack, with a sign on the door that read as 'Class 3-E'. She sighed as she entered the school building, with her conscience saying, "Another day..." While walking down the hallway, she saw her classmate. Judging by her looks from behind, she looked like Jade. She decided to not interfere with anyone as frequent as possible in any condition, so she just passed her and moved first to her homeroom. She sat down on one of the seats on the back row and set her backpack right beside her chair.

DANKMEME DANKMEME

Jade a few minutes later, entered the room after Rikka with no rush or pep and claimed a seat in the back, next to the wall where she had her phone plugged into the outlet charging and headphones turned up obnoxiously loud as if trying desperately to tune out reality. Currently she was boredly scrolling through some news feed, and memes. She had downloaded new music just for today in hopes of passing the time quicker this way. She had zero intention of doing anything other than sitting there. Opening her bag, she pulled out some hot cinnamon candies and popped one in her mouth, they weren't her favorite candy but they lasted long and gave her something to focus on while she goofed around online. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Rikka walk past and her heart gave a grateful leap to have a familiar face around. Clicking pause on her music and placing her headphones around her neck she leaned her head back to look at Rikka, upside down who was seated behind her.
"Hey, how's it hangin?" She asked, grinning a bit.

takki takki

Last edited:
  • Rikka was thinking about what she would do after she gets home. She'd play tennis with adults, with her older sister chaperoning him. If not, she'd just sleep early and try to dream about things that aren't real. If her interest died town by the time she gets home, she'd just probably walk around in the town, observing how people act so that she can blend in with the people walking. Suddenly, someone knocked her out from her own world. It was Jade, and she's probably bored and wanted to talk to Rikka. She was startled when Jade talked to her. She can't escape this talk now, so she replied, "I-I'm fine..."

Rikka doesn't have anything much to say, and she doesn't know much about this girl, so she needed something, or someone for her to be distracted. Like, someone entering the room or someone already trying to assassination Koro-sensei this early in the morning. Truthfully, she isn't in the mood to talk to someone now. At break time would be the right time, or at club time.

DANKMEME DANKMEME

Nagisa sighed with a smile. He raised his hands towards Koro-sensei, palms facing towards him as if raising his arms in defeat, and smiled innocently. "You got me." If Koro-Sensei was looking closely, he would notice a small metal ring on Nagisa's ring. Koro-Sensei would do well to remember that Nagisa was a bit smarter than that.

Nagisa KNEW what he was best at: his talent was hiding his killing intent and using that to get his enemy close. Now his enemy was right in front of him, mere feet away, and none the wiser. Koro-Sensei had underestimated him... so maybe this would work.

The ring was attached to a small length of string which was, itself, connected to a thin metal rod attached to his arms under his sleeves, which was pressurized inside. As he flicked his finger, the concealed weapon quietly launched a single BB at Koro-Sensei from under his sleeves.

takki takki

"Awe booooo, that's such a boring answer. Clearly, not really any of us are fine since we're ya know here to kill a literal blob of what looks like Caso cheese dip." Jade shrugged, looking up at Rikka with the to of her head just brushing Rikka's desk.
"Want a candy? They're kinda hot but at least ya won't have to worry about bad breath."

Jade smiled at her, trying her best to not get discourched at the twin tailed girl's nervous disinterest. She'd known Rikka awhile, and wanted to be friends but with the harsh learning environment the only way you made friends is in situations like this.

takki takki

Last edited:
Tadayo woke up on Monday morning the same as always, a bubble of energy. He was what most people would call a morning person, because who wouldn't want to start another day of the week? Tadayo did his usual routine, showering, getting dressed, breakfast, ect. His excitement for seeing his fellow peers did not dissipate as he bid farewell to his grandmother and exited his house. Tadayo walked towards the mountain that his class rested with a smile on his face, he had nothing against class 3E unlike most people who seemed to think only the worst go there and despise the students who were forced to take their schooling there.

Tadayo hiked up the badly maintained path, making sure to keep hold of his glasses so they didn't fall off and smash like on his first trip to 3E. After a while of hiking Tadayo's gaze fell on the small building in front of him, his smile widening (somehow). He happily entered the building and made his way over to the single class in the whole building. As he entered his gaze fell on two of his classmates conversing. He quickly put his stuff his desks, which was one of the ones in the front row, before going over to the two. "Hey Ladies! How we on this fine morning?" Tadayo asked energetically as he sat himself on the top of the desk next to Jade.
DANKMEME DANKMEME takki takki

"Alive, I guess." Jade replied sighing Oh joy, she was gonna be stuck listening to Mr. Sunshine and energy for the rest of the year. Jade was tempted to move seats, but the luxury of the outlet and sitting next to Rikka out weighed the annoying desk row buddy.

"How are you doing?" She asked, more just to be polite as she sat back up normally in her chair facing him.

Tadayo smiled at Jade as she asked him how he was, "I am amazing! I can't wait for the day to start!" Tadayo replies happily. He begins to start swinging his legs as he sat on the desk to some random tune in his head. Tadayo felt like today was going to be a good day (like he felt most days were going to be), he was already talking to one of his peers and that was a great beginning to the week. Tadayo was completely unaware of the slight annoyance in Jade's tone or that she was just asking how he was to be nice. He just believed that she actually wanted to talk to him and didn't think she thought he was annoying.

Tadayo stopped swinging his legs abruptly, an idea for a conversation sparking in his mind. "Soooo!~ Ladies! Any assassination plans yet? Come on, you can tell meeee!~" Tadayo asked them with a blinding smile as he leaned forward resting his head on his hand. With his other hand Tadayo pushed his glasses up slightly as they began to slowly slip down his nose, offering the girls a light laugh at it.

"The only assassination I'm planning right now is my own." Jade started, not being for real, of course. "Being stuck here isn't ideal, cell service sucks and the teacher looks like an octopus made of mustard." Jade said bluntly, propping her chin on her palm .
"I honestly dont really care much to plan right now, seems more like a waste of time honestly as no doubt everyone has their own ideas and wants to do that. So, no sense in making more plans." She said, shrugging.
She looked at the more eager of the two and sighed.
"Honestly, you act like a Chihuahua on crack." She said, clicking her tongue in aparant satisfaction of the witty comparison.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Tadayo nodded in understanding at jade when she mentioned about why she wasn't making any assassination plans. He was about comment on his opinion when her next words stopped him in his tracks. Tadayo's smile falls for a second before it returns a bit forced. Tadayo didn't miss the girls tongue clicking in satisfaction at the comment, he had to admit it hurt a bit but he just brushed it off. "I-I don't think animals can really do drugs." Tadayo hoped that she was playfully teasing him and continued the conversation not commenting on it.

Tadayo couldn't deny that the teasing people gave him did hurt, but he refuses to let the words ruin him. But he knew that Jade wasn't a bad person so her words didn't sting for as long as the others. Tadayo believed that she was joking. Tadayo knew she was joking. So he laughed it off, "I mean, if they did, would it even have the same effects as it does on humans?"
DANKMEME DANKMEME

"I dunno, maybe? There was a study on how drugs effected spiders a few years ago. Hey man, I was joking no need to look so crushed." Jade said, apologizing. Often times she was too blunt and unfiltered for her own good. "I'm sure you're nicer than a Chihuahua, honestly I hate those dogs a lot. They freak me out... You, well you don't so uh it was a bad comparison."

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Tadayo smiled a (inhumanly) wide smile at Jade's apology. He was basically bouncing in his seat from the happiness that he felt at the words that Jade said. He knew she didn't mean to insult him, this is why he prefers to see everyone as good instead of bad. Plus she could have said worse things about him, she could have commented on his sexuality or about how he had daddy issues. "Awwwwwwwww!~ Thanks Jade, your the best! I love chu' to!!!!" he said giving the girl a bear hug. He hadn't been this happy since he found pink flower on his hike to class 3E this morning. He let go of Jade and sat back on top of the desk, his smile still wide.
DANKMEME DANKMEME

Jade internally screamed, she basically just handed him a formal invitation to annoy and 'befriend' her.
'Stupid morals and emotions.' She thought to herself. However, she sighed.
'Well, no sense on dwelling on it. Nothin' I can do to change what's already been done. Too much work, and a waste of time.' She thought to herself, shrugging off her sourness and welcoming back the calm and bored demeanor.
"Yeaaaaah." She said, cringing at the hug. The only person she would actually enjoy hugging looked like she'd rather have leprosy first.
'Ah well, nothing I can do 'bout it.' She thought in an attempt to shrug it off, though it didn't work. Unlike Tadayo Jade kept her own interests of people on a very tight lockdown as she just really honestly was conflicted and torn on it.

"Hey, when's the teacher supposed to get here?" she asked boredly, and indifferently deciding to change the subject.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
takki takki

Tadayo readjusted his glasses again while thinking, "Hmmm... I think soon," Tadayo looked around at the empty classroom that they were in, "But I think we should be wondering if the whole class was skipping and we weren't in on it." Tadayo laughed at his words. His gaze settled on the two girls once again. "Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!~" Tadayo purred (with a lenny face), "Any cute boys you two have seen lately? Any gay ones?" Tadayo's happy extier didn't change to nervous or embarrassed as he spoke, just ready to get some juicy gossip from hot girls.

Jade's eye twitched a bit at that.

"you do realize, I just got here today, too right?" Her voice was a bit hard but after sighing and slouching in her seat her face was once again lax, and bored.

'Waste of time and energy to get upset over a stupid question..' she said mentally to herself.

"I literally only know Rikka, and well now you I suppose." She said her voice more even, and once again her usual tone.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Tadayo let out a laugh, "You don't have to know anyone for them to be hot, but it's k!~" Tadayo however eye's widened at something Jade said. Did this mean that Jade thought of them as friends? Tadayo was even happier now (somehow), He had made a friend today already and it was still the morning. Today was definitely going to be a great day, but not only today, this week. Heck, this whole school year! Tadayo couldn't wait to make more friends, maybe even find a lover? ( ;) ) "So, how about you Rikka! Have you seen any hot guys lately?~"

Jade had just nodded along to Tadayo's words, kinda tuning him out but snapped right back in when he asked Rikka. Jade definitely did NOT want to hear that she thought some guy was attactive.
Jade's jaw clenched and a harsh look flooded her eyes. She couldn't control Rikka's emotions, they barely talked and they're both girls anyways. But they always walked home and had lunch together. Uncertainty flooded her, and she wished she were home.
Jade began to chew the inside of her cheek, a nervous tick of hers. What if Rikka did like some guy? Jade's heart clenched in sadness at the mere thought.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
takki takki

Last edited:
  • After he gave the advice to Nagisa, he realized that it was all just a trap and a semi-naked Irina-sensei trapped in the woods was just something to lure him in Nagisa's trap. It totally worked, though. He's still holding the girl's clothes that he bought from the nearby clothing store, and he had spent a quarter of his allowance just to see some... Real life 'proportions'. If Karasuma was here, he would've probably sent him a barrage of ani-him bullets. Well, Karasuma IS here. He hoped that he isn't watching Nagisa's attempted assassination right from the start.

Ah, I don't need this anymore. I need my money back. He suddenly felt something odd... It was overwhelming. It moved throughout his whole body. From his head to his tentacle arms, then to his tentacle feet.

Without sparing a single thought, he took off at Mach 20 speed and then he wore his human disguise mid-flight. "It seems like I underestimated him." He admitted to himself. "He hid his killing intent so that I can get close to him. He did it all on purpose. He attempted two assassinations in that one setup that he built. I'll give you an A-minus for that, Nagisa. If only you were 30 milliseconds faster, this arm would've been visibly cut off." He looked at his right tentacle arm that the bullet had grazed him. There was a small, thin scar that regenerated fast enough. He could've said that all to Nagisa to give him the motivation to improve, but he decided to not to so that he would have the motivation to keep improving and to know the fact that they are still not strong enough to kill a superhuman that destroyed the whole moon.

Quickly returning from the clothes store with his money back, he placed himself right in front of Nagisa and said, "Nyoruhuhuhu~ Did you really think that would kill me, much less hurt me?" He picked up a wet leaf and picked up the BB bullet so that his tentacle fingers won't be affected. "You're still slow enough, Nagisa. Having your classmates help you is something that you should utilize. " He tapped his head but keeping cautious around him and Nagisa just in case this is part of another assassination.

Assailant Assailant .

Last edited:
Minori yawned. She didn't leave the house as soon as she had planned, and was stuck walking up this stupidly long path only now. She scratched her head as she waked. God she was tired. Both mentally and physically. Soon enough she came across when Koro-sensei and Nagisa were, She stared at them of a moment, yawned, "G'morning." she states simply. Once she was able to sit down she would probably regain her usual energy.

Itona was sitting in the back of class(or at his desk, whatever) reading at the moment. He didn't have anything to do at the moment, so that was that.

Nagisa smiled widely at Koro-sensei. "Hehe! I figured I might as well give it a shot." He heard Koro-sensei's advice and thought on that for a bit. It was true... he hadn't gotten nearly close enough. Even if he had gotten a good shot off on Koro-sensei with that last BB, he still would've only gotten his arm off or so. Not nearly enough to kill him. Assuredly, he couldn't do this alone. "Mmhmm. Thank you, Koro-sensei! I thought I'd start the morning off right." He rubbed his head awkwardly. "Guess I still have a ways to go, huh?" He noticed Minori behind Koro-sensei and waved. "Good morning, Minori!" He looked to Koro-sensei and waved. "I'll see you in class, sensei!" As he moved to get past him, he paused. "And that was my last assassination attempt for the morning. I mean it this time." He smiled once more and moved past him, waving to Minori and making his way to the classroom.

"Just shut up! She doesn't like anyone, so leave her alone!" Jade said, shocked at her own tone as it was angry and clipped. She looked up as Koro-sensei walked into the room with Nagisa both just in time to see the display. Jade's face immediately turns red from anger and embarrassment making eye contact with the dumb octopus and pig tailed Nagisa before she puts on her headphones, and put her head down in her arms. The only sound being her obnoxiously loud tunes.
'Maybe if I play it loud enough I'll go deaf.' she thought sarcastically in an attempt to smooth over the spiky anger she was feeling over a stupid question.
'How ridiculous. I just wasted the energy for the hike down off this stupid campus over a kid's dumb question. Ah well... Nothing I can do about it now....' She said, using her little catch phrase to help move along but internally she could feel the tornado of emotions stirring in her gut.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
takki takki
Assailant Assailant

Time: 8:25 in the Morning, Monday
  • Rikka wasn't surprised that Jade didn't react much when she poked her cheek. Maybe it was because of him? She thought of that. But, the way Jade reacted and answered his questions were a little bit off about her. Tad asked her if she saw hot guys anywhere, not if she saw guys that she can possibly like. Well, Rikka rarely, or never showed affection to anyone. She never gave Valentines chocolate to anyone since middle school. But, there's this one guy from middle school that she accidentally fell in love to. She couldn't remember his face, though, but ever since that day, she looked forward to giving him chocolate, or probably confess to him. One day, when they meet again.

Rikka blushed lightly as she thought about that. But still, she worried about the fact that Jade was being possessive over her. It's something that usually happens when a girl suddenly worries about her boyfriend and then she wouldn't want him to leave her again.

Five seconds came by, and then she regret what she had thought. Rikka tucked her head on her arms and awkwardly responded in a muffled tone, "N-n-no! I-I-I don't like anyone!" She silently told herself to not think of that again. Her face was burning red under her arms. Crap, crap, crap! Why is my heart beating so fast?! I don't have feelings for her! Maybe... But it's not the point!

And then, she heard the door open, not even wondering who's in there.

seasonedcat seasonedcat DANKMEME DANKMEME

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back