• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
takki takki

Jade kept her head down.
'What's wrong with me... I usually get over such stupid things quickly... Yet, I can't deny it. I'm peeved, angry, upset and I have no logical explanation as to why. How stupid and what an utter waste of time and energy...' Jade thought to herself as music loud enough to be heard by others blasted through her headphones. She offhandedly wondered how long it'd be until the teacher attempted at confiscating the headphones.
'Still... It's just Rikka, why on earth should I care if she likes someone...' Jade thought bitterly, her heart souring and shriveling at the thought. 'I'll send them to their grave if anyone tries anything with her...' She suddenly thought, gritting her teeth. Blinking a bit at that sudden, unplanned thought she hurried to change the mental topic.
'I should see if I can ditch. I'll probably have my opening at lunch hour, later on.'

Tadayo's pouted at Rikka saying that she also knew of no hot guys yet, what a shame. However his playful pout faded whenever he noticed Jade's downcasted behaviour. Had he said something that had offended her? He quickly began to think back about what he had said to her prior to her being sad, however was jolted out of his thoughts by a booming voice. Tadayo flinched at the angry tone to Jades words, he was not expecting a sudden out burts like this. He went to apologize for upsetting the girl when he noticed she had began blaring her music. He figured that interrupting her while she was clearly angry at him and embarrassed for yelling would only upset the girl more, however this didn't stop him from worrying.

He turned to Rikka for a solution, his face distressed, however his expression turned to shocked as he heard her speak to herself. He looked confused for a second before his face made the 'oh' look before turning into a wide smile. These two liked each other! However it seemed that they were still (far)in the closet about it, what a shame they would make a perfect couple. Tadayo bit his lip, was there a way he could help these two get together? Maybe it would be best to leave them to figure out their feelings on their own?

He ended up deciding that leaving them to figure it out on their own would be the best option due to the two both being such reserved people, however he would be ready to swoop in and help at any moment if needed. After all, he was Jades friend, and friends help each other. Speaking of friends, they also apologize when they do something wrong. Taking a piece of paper and a pen he wrote down a simple 'I'm sorry I upset you, please don't hate me ;-;' and gently placed it ontop of the Jades hands that she seemed to be glaring at.

He could only pray that he didn't upset her even more by bothering her.
Interacted:
DANKMEME DANKMEME
Mentioned:
takki takki

Jade simply rolled her eyes and wrote back.
"Don't worry about it and you didn't upset me. Just ignore it, it's just indigestion." She slid the paper back, resuming her death glare at her hands. She was about to fling herself out the windows at this rate.

'Man, I shoulda just stayed at home... But, I knew Rikka was gonna be here, I wanted to sit next to her. God.. What's wrong with me?'
She made sure to focus her angry glare on the teacher.

'Gotta kill em' anyways. Least he'll make a good thing to direct these ridiculous spouts of idiotic emotions at.' She thought to herself. She was grateful Rikka sat behind her, otherwise Jade would probably never look at anything else, inwardly she cringed at herself for thinking that.

'Yeah, I'm gonna just check myself into a mental asylum at this rate.' She joked nervously inside her head. She unwrapped a new cinnamon candy, popping it into her mouth before placing one on Rikka's desk. She knew the girl was shy and wouldn't of accepted one unless Jade practically shoved at her, even if she wanted one.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
takki takki

Last edited:
  • After a few moments, Rikka has finally cooled down. She hoped nobody noticed that, despite her surprising lack of presence. She looked up in front of her, only to see Jade still tucked on her arms, probably listening to her music and upset to what his boy classmate had said. He saw Nagisa enter the room, with their octopus teacher, Koro-sensei, following him. The octopus has his logbook with him, already. Karasuma, the teacher who's overlooking them, was now standing outside the door, trying to not interfere with their daily assassination attempt every roll call. Rikka looked at the time, and there are still ten minutes before classes start. Maybe they're starting early...? She silently muttered. Koro-sensei stood in front of his desk, set his logbook on the table, and... nothing else. He just stood there, as if he was observing them.

Rikka heard blurred music somewhere near her. She scanned her surroundings, only to find out that the music was coming from Jade's headphones. Without warning, Rikka stood up from her seat and removed her classmate's headphones. "Jade." She directly said to her. "The volume of your headphones is quite loud. I can hear it from my seat." She continued. "Your ears are going to be hurt if you do that."

"She's right." Koro-sensei suddenly appeared behind her. That alone is enough to make Rikka faint, but she managed to hold back her expression. "Even though you are all going to kill me, I'm still a teacher at this school and I am concerned about what you are doing. Please refrain from doing that again." He continued. "Also, I believe I have not done anything wrong or something specific to you yet, so why are you glaring at me like you're going to kill me, may I ask?" Koro-sensei believed that it might be Jade's killing intent, but it might be something else entirely.

DANKMEME DANKMEME - interaction
    seasonedcat seasonedcat Assailant Assailant Kimona Kimona - mentioned (anyone in the room, since Koro-sensei's in the room now)

Jade's entire face shot up a few shades of red. She felt like a paint card at home depot at how red her face, ears, and even neck burned as Rikka leaned in and pulled off her headphones.
Jade opened her mouth to form words, but for the life of her she couldn't simply even think of the English language, she just stared, her mouth gaping but no words forming.
"Oh I uh, yeah I um..-" Jade stammered, trying in an utterly pathetic attempt to seem unbothered. But by how fast her heart was slamming around in her chest like a WWE wrestler, she was sure was gonna pass out. Jade sat there flustered, and willing her face to stop blushing as she just dumbly gazed at Rikka. She snapped out of the daze however as Koro-sensei approached her desk, double taking between Rikka and the octopus as Jade replied to said octopus.

"Good thing I didn't ask you to care. It's my ears, maybe I wanna go deaf." Jade said, knowing her face was still very much red based on the heat she felt against her cheeks and neck.
"I'm in a perfectly peachy mood as well, if you must know- I just don't like you, is all." She said, clearly being a smart mouth before turning back to Rikka, her voice much softer, and genuine towards her.
"I'm sorry for worrying you, but I'm fine... I usually listen to my music loudly anyways.." Jade mumbled unable to look at the girl, as she reached out and gently took back her headphones as the blush deepened. Surely, this was not a healthy thing. She was gonna have to remember to ask her doctor about it.

takki takki

Last edited:
Minori waved back as she continued on her way. She was slowly regaining her usual motivation and energy as she walked along. By the time she reach the building, she was raring to go. When she began to enter the classroom, spotting koro-sensei, she threw her rubber knife at him. She always kept it in her pocket, and she was now in the mood to start trying to kill him. She threw the knife as she had been learning to do so, and so she hoped it moved fast enough to get him while he was off guard.
takki takki Assailant Assailant

Tadayo smiled brightly as he received a response from Jade so quickly, their friendship was going to be great! He was interrupted from his happy thoughts of friendship by Rikka commenting on how loud Jade's music was. Now that Tadayo thought of it, Jade's music was quite loud, that had to be bad for her ears. He was about to say just that when he felt a sudden presence behind him. He let out a little squeak at Kuro-Sensai startling him but quickly recovered. He wasn't the only one who had been embarrassed by Kuro-Sensai's sudden appearance, however he doubt it was for the same reasons.Jade was a blushing mess beside him, and he assumed it was due to Rikka's worrying. (relationship goals!)

Tadayo had to hold back a squeal at the interaction between Rikka and Jade, they are his new OTP. Once again he was interrupted from his happy thoughts by a rubber knife coming towards him, after all Kuro-Sensai was behind him, he quickly moved over avoiding maybe a bad bruise. As he moved he turned his head to Kuro-Sensai, hoping that the knife that almost ruined his prefect face would hit it's mark.
Interactions:
None
Mentions:
DANKMEME DANKMEME Kimona Kimona takki takki

Karma walked inside the classroom back from his suspension. He stood up infront of the class and looked at them smiling. He didnt do any introductions to the class and he just looked up at Koro-Sensei. You must be the one they call Koro-Sensei? Am I right about that teach? He smirked at him, teasingly and while drinking a juice. He sat down on Koro-Sensei's table waiting for his answer.

takki takki

Gakuon Tensai

Tags
Interacted
Minori - Kimona Kimona
Mentioned
Karma - Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane
Tadayo - seasonedcat seasonedcat
Koro-sensei - takki takki
Rikka - takki takki
Jade - DANKMEME DANKMEME
Gaku started his trek up the hill, holding a ton of stuff. He had his violin case in one hand, headphones over his ears, five bento boxes wrapped together in the other hand, and his school bag hanging from his shoulder. The violin was because Gaku had to perform at work later that day. In his headphones, he was playing an original piece he had finally finished the night before. The reason Gaku had five bentos was because he was always hungry. As such, he always brought food to eat during class when he had nothing else to do.

After the song played several more times, Gaku finally reached the top. As he stepped in the building and reached the class, he spotted Minori standing in the doorway. Giving a polite smile, and trying to avoid accidentally hitting her with one of the many things he was holding, "Good morning and excuse me, Minori."

Stepping into the class, he watched as Tadayo dodge a knife flying towards him. Looking behind the boy, Gaku noticed Koro-sensei standing behind, talking to Rikka and Jade, seemingly oblivious to the incoming projectile. Gaku's eyes sparkled with intrigue for a split second as he watched to see if Koro-sensei would notice the projectile.

"You must be the one they call Koro-Sensei? Am I right about that teach?"

Gaku's eyes snapped towards the front of the room when he heard a familiar voice. Although he didn't know him personally, Gaku shared a class with him when they were both at the main campus, before Karma ended up getting suspended. Although Gaku wondered why he ust showed up now, he currently had a more pressing question on his mind, Where did he come from?

Gaku was positive that he didn't see the boy as he came up the hill, and he definitely didn't see him once he reached the building. Chalking it all up to some supernatural force, Gaku shrugged and went to his seat, no longer interested in the events around him. He sat his belongings down and sat down, turning his music off in the process. Then he took out a book about music history and opened one of the bentos. Gaku then began to tune the world out; reading, eating, and waiting for class to begin, though he was also listening for the sounds of excitement.

Nagisa had walked over to his desk and sat down, pulling out his journal. Two of his classmates were fighting over something or other... or maybe they weren't... some sort of drama was going on, anyway, but he didn't pay it any real mind. He flipped through his notes and began writing.

"Koro-Sensei has a particularly strong sense of smell, able to detect even a specific alloy of metal. When setting up traps, make sure to cover it up with an inconspicuous smell, likely leaves or dirt due to the natural surroundings. Body odor appears to work as well." He reread his note, making sure he didn't miss anything, before deciding he was satisfied and placing his journal in his bag. He smiled a bit, already beginning to try to think of another plan, but he was startled out of his thoughts when he looked back up. He lived a life where he tried to kill a yellow super sonic octopus man... and yet this shocked him.

"K-Karma?" He said to himself quietly in surprise.

Mentioned: Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane
Interacted: None

Karma stood up and looked around on his classmates. He saw two familiar person, he already met them before as classmates. "Wohoho... looks who's here too, Nagisa and .. what is your name again?" He looked at Gaku.

Interaction
Assailant Assailant
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gakuon Tensai

Tags
Interacted
Karma - Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane
Mentioned
Nagisa - Assailant Assailant
"Wohoho... looks who's here too, Nagisa and .. what is your name again?"

Gaku looked up from his book as he heard Karma ask a question, looking directly towards him. Blankly sparing a glance before looking back down at his book, Gaku said, "Gakuon Tensai. You can call me Gaku. Nice to meet you."

Despite still pondering the supernaturalness of earlier, Gaku had no reason not to be polite. Sparing another glance, this time towards Nagisa, Gaku couldn't help but wonder what his other previous classmate was thinking. Gaku made a mental note to ask him when they were eating lunch, before looking back to his book.​

• Rikka tilted her head as she saw Jade's face turned red. Is she sick? She thought to herself. It's not like she really cared or anything, but she's ready to assist her whenever she starts noticing that something's wrong with Jade. It was the first time in a while for Rikka to actually interact with someone, but Koro-sensei had to ruin it. Rikka, with a hidden knife in her pocket, drew the knife out and slashed at Koro-sensei. In the blink of the moment, he disappeared, and her knife was replaced by flowers. Are these... flowers from the garden...? Rikka thought to herself. She kept in her pocket, just in case.

Since she has nothing to do after that, Rikka moved back from her seat and checked the time. "Ah, it's almost time."

"Five minutes before homeroom time, my students. Please finish your ongoing interactions and return to your seats in an orderly fashion."
    Koro-sensei said, with a slight hint of joking tone in his statement. What are you, an airport employee? She thought, giving him a disgusted face as the octopus moved up front, already holding his logbook in front of him.

Mentioned - DANKMEME DANKMEME seasonedcat seasonedcat Assailant Assailant Kimona Kimona Webs Elk Webs Elk Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane
    <Closed>

Oh yeah, I remember now.. He walked to his desk and sat down, he noticed that Nagisa was sitting infont of him. "You still have that long hair ayy.. he said in a teasing way. Karma stared at Koro-Sensei like a predator staring at its prey. He said in his mind So this is our teacher.. and we need to kill him huh... this will be an ez pz job. Good luck teach... He smirked and stared at Koro-Sensei.

Mentioned:
Webs Elk Webs Elk
takki takki
Interaction:
Assailant Assailant

MInori took a step or two to remove herself from Gaku's path. Though when she found a flower in her hand, she found her self greatly disappointed. She sighed, It was worth a try at least. "Yeah, maybe so!" she says with a chirp before waving the flower in her hand as she heads for her seat. Once there she put her stuff down. She would try again in a bit. She turns, "Oh, Karma right?" she asks looking at the read haired boy.
Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane takki takki

That's correct, I'm Karma Akabane. Can I ask what's the name of a beautiful lady infront of me? He asked to her offering a hand shake.

interacted: Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Jade just frowned. Half tempted to just throw everyone the bird and waltz out the room. Instead, she put back on her headphones and resumed blaring her music. She boredly scribbled little flowers on some of the homework she was supposed to have done, instead she drew cake rolls and little army stick men all over it. It was decided, she was very bored of class already. Her face was finally returning to that of a normal shade.

Minor huffed slightly, smiling as Karma spoke. "I'm Minori Fuse." she greets simply with a smile as she stretches out her hand to return the handshake. She Had a piece of paper of some kind stuck up her other sleeve. Probably a note. To be exact. As soon as she took his hand, he grip tightened into a death grip immediately and she slices the paper-.... Knife. The paper knife at the wrist of the hand she now held. "Alright Karma, Your hand has been cut off now. what do you do?" she asks with a smile and her fake attack. As she speaks her question she finishes the hand shake.She decided this would be a fun way to meet someone, and had been wanting to try it out for a while now.
Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane

Itona basically ignored the world as he read his comic book. Munching on a piece of candy as he did so. Nothing would interrupt the peak of this arc. Not even class starting. He hated cliff hangers.

Karma was amazed about what she did. It was an amazing trick which he didnt expected for a beautiful lady like her. Minori huh... nice to meet you, that was impressive! he laughs, he was kinda challenged about that, he turns to look at Koro-Sensei. In his mind he knew that this will be easy, but will it be that easy? He asked to himself inside his mind. He continued to observe everyone around him, Nagisa, Minori, Gaku and most of all Koro-Sensei. He grabs a drink on his bag and drinks it while listening to Koro-Sensei.

Mentioned:
takki takki Kimona Kimona Webs Elk Webs Elk Assailant Assailant

Interacted:
Kimona Kimona

Miria knocked softly on the door of the class room before entering " Sorry I'm late, I got lost and... " She says fading off as she realised no one was paying attention to her. Quickly she crossed the room to an empty seat, placing her bags down and pulling out a book, her pencil case and her headphones in case she had free time. She began writing the date in her book and made sure that she had room to doodle. Miria did a quick check that her guitar bag was safely placed down before turning her attention back to the class and the teacher. Miria looked around the room quietly taking note of the other students around her.

Minori smiled, "Why thank you." she says, "Though it's because you had your guard down that I was Able." she says. "If I had been out to get you, you would either be dead now, or greatly injured." she explains, "But yes! It is very nice to meet you!" he says with another bight smile. She then thinks for a moment, "Here." she hands him the flower that koro-sensei had previously replaced her knife with, "Sorry about randomly attacking you." she says with a smile. "I had really wanted to try that out." she says with a grin.
Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane

Nagisa watched the interaction between Minori and Karma with some degree of confusion. He... wasn't exactly sure what just happened, but it was odd to say the least. That said, he tried to look on the positive. "Well, you're pretty talented," he commented politely to Minori. "If we work together, we might have a chance at getting Koro-Sensei." He tried to keep in mind the lesson Koro-Sensei had taught him.

Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane Kimona Kimona

Tadayo let out a sigh at his classmates attepts, he had to admit he expected this outcome however he still had hope for every attempt people did. Tadayo brushed off the subject of assassinations and began to survey the people who had entered. His gaze passed over the girls and landed on a boy sitting in the front. (He skipped over karma and Nagisa because he ships them also).

Tadayo felt himself smile widely at him. The boy was cute and Tadayo couldn’t help himself from gaining a little crush. He quickly sprung up from his desk and happily made his way over to said boy. He sat himself on the chair next to the boy, “Hello! I don’t believe we’ve met! My names Tadayo, what’s yours?~”

Tadayo’s heart rate increased as he spoke to the boy, most boys he crushed on ended up straight and wanted nothing to do with him. However Tadayo still had hope each time, because maybe this time he would be the one.
Interacted:

Webs Elk Webs Elk

• "Thank you, Minori." Korosensei thanked her as she returned the flower to him. Rikka didn't return the flower, however, but it was okay with him. "You have to try harder than that attempt. Plainly obvious assassination attempts do not work on me." He repeated, with green stripes appearing in his head, meaning that he is looking down on her, that he is more superior than her. It's one of Koro-sensei's traits, acting mighty and unstoppable. And then, he checked the clock, and the school bell rang. "Okay, everyone! Return to your seats and let this assassination class begin!" Koro-sensei said as he waited for everyone, and then he looked at Nagisa. "Nagisa, whenever everyone's ready, you do what you need to do." He reminded him, although it may not be needed. Nagisa is a responsible kid.

Koro-sensei held the logbook in front of him, already looking at his students' records.

Webs Elk Webs Elk seasonedcat seasonedcat Assailant Assailant Kimona Kimona Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Karma_Akabane Karma_Akabane DANKMEME DANKMEME - interaction (close your interactions the next post thx)

Jade sat up a bit in her seat. While she was now in a bit of a funky mood she couldn't help but to be curious as to how class taught by an alien could go. She turned her music down, and listened wondering what was to happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back