• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
  • Koro finally finished his parfait, and then he made up his mind. He sighed, "Oh, Daiki, of course, I would understand. There's no misunderstanding that crosses into the mind of a 6 and a half foot super humanoid that blew up the moon." He set his finished glass down his wrecked table.

Meanwhile, Karma smiled that this match was only just heating up. "Oh? Another knife? I'll allow it." He said. Technically, he can knock Minori down the ground and quickly hit her with his knife, but that wouldn't be fun. Instead, he quickly took a long backstep, dodging her attack. But, he was too careless. It was too late when he realized that. Karma, with that shocked look printed on his face, dropped his knife on the ground.

Karasuma stood up, and announced, "Karma is out of bounds! Minori advances to the second round! Round 2 will commence now, and the first pair to fight is... Itona and Haruka!"

Kimona Kimona

Minori advances to the second round!
    Next match: Itona vs. Haruka

Last edited:
Minori smiled happily. Yes. Her intention had been to win, and she had. But even more so she had wanted to play with Karma some. And she had done that. She did both at the same time! She got him to step out of the circle! She continued to smile walking over to Karma, waving the paper knife. "I said you might regret taking me lightly." she said. She had intentionally be pushing in the same general direction. Or maybe she wasn't and it was all just a freak coincidence, and she had decided to freak coincidence. the world will never know.

Daiki continued to jab at Koro-sensei, "Yeah but I bet you don't have siblings," he says as he continues to attack Koro-sensei. Being that the main issue-actually pretty much all of this involves Haruka in some way, the attack, the loss, and the breaking of the promise!!

takki takki
(rushed)

Tadayo felt a small ping hit his heart at the Gaku's face falling and the fact he hit himself, but he decided it would be rude to pry in why he had gotten so sad at the mention of his mother, so he chose to comment on his other suggestion. "You cook most the food? You just got yourself one more customer mr! I will definitely check it out!" Tadayo announced excitedly. He would in fact definitely try out that restaurant's cuisine as soon as he could, for the two reasons of eating this delicious food again, and the chance of seeing Gaku again.

The ping that hit his heart returned again when Tadayo met Gaku's eyes, hitting harder this time. He knew those eyes. It was the eyes his mother held when she tried to be strong after his father left. Or the time he found out his grandmother had fallen ill. It was the eyes of someone holding back tears. Tadayo let his smile fall as he held eye contact with the other boy, "Hey... Are you alright. I-is it about your mom?"
Interactions: Webs Elk Webs Elk

Miria felt a bit guilty about the fight and determined to make it up to the now upset twin. She knew she couldn't step down from her fight but she would do anything to make Daiki happy. She walked back to the classroom and timidly opened the door mumbling an apology for intruding before walking over to her bag to grab a baked good that she was planning to have at lunch but she didn't feel good at the time.

She watched Daiki launch attack after attack at koro-sensei for a few minuets before interrupting " Daiki, I'm truly sorry about the fight and how it ended. If I could let you fight my next match I would to make you feel better but I'm not sure I would be allowed. As an apology would you like this cherry blossom cake? " She said nervously before putting the treat down and exiting the room as not to interrupt further.

IInteractions:
Daiki Kimona Kimona
Koro-sensei takki takki

• "I do regret it. He chuckled, picking up his knife on the ground. "Oh well, you had me off guard. But remember, next time we do this kind of thing, I won't be going easy on you." He taunted her. Karma hoped that the fight would've continued since it would be interesting. That was great. Haha. He thought to himself, planting in his to not let his guard down at any costs, especially when he's around Nagisa. He walked out of the circle and sat down where everyone is, waiting for the next pair to fight.

Meanwhile, Koro-sensei footsteps coming at them. He ignored, and gave advice to Haruka, "It's normal to be angry with your siblings. But, there's no need for you to cower in your emotions. Your classmates might sense it and get a little disturbed, you know?" But, judging from his previous statements, it seems like his twin is not the only person he's angry about. Daiki's opponent was Miria, and she beat him. Miria suddenly appeared on a window, holding a cake. Koro thought that the cake was for him, that he was finally loved by at least one of his students. It turns out, the cake was for Daiki. His heart hurts a little, but could this mean... A new friendship? After all, as the famous saying goes, 'Yesterday's rivals are your today's friends.'

Interacted: Kimona Kimona - Daiki, Minori
    Mentioned: Assailant Assailant - Nagisa
    Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart - Miria​

Minori smiled in response, she had nothing more to say. her work here was done.....- Oh hell no it wasn't. She. Wanted. To. Touch. His. Hair. SoBadly!! She tried to creep back over to Karma and basically just put her hand on his head before aggressively (not in action. in mindset, she was not trying to destroy his scalp) ruffling his hair. She needed to get that out of her system, because his hair looks so fluffy!!

Daiki was still thoroughly annoyed, "i'm not cowering!!" he hissed, "and why should I care if it bothers them?" he asks, "That's their problem!" he states. He jabs again, before turning to look at the location of the voice when someone spoke. He glared at whoever it was. Oh it was Mira. "You won the fight." he says, "You get to fight her." he finishes. "It's not your fault I lost." he sighs, "Haruka is the one who purposefully distracted me-" he paused for a second, suddenly getting annoyed again, "- Broke his promise, AND won't even let me punch of the b*t*h who attacked him!" he states angrily(with no filter, because he has none), his fist clenching as he jabs at Koro-sensei again. He was just so angry!! He got distracted from the conversation again, not even hearing/remembering the rest of what she had said, involving cake.

Haruka-
Wait shit. This is the fight with myself.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Itona quietly stood up and stepped into the ring. As usual, he was the life of the party, the one no one could get to shut up-

That is all complete sarcasm.

Haruka smiled walking up into the ring, tipping his hat in greeting to Itona with a smile who....... promptly ignored him completely.

takki takki Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

• Karma felt sad, and disappointed at himself. He wanted to have some more fun with his classmates, and probably try to develop a good impression of him except for the fact that he's a really scary person, that he beat up his teacher, only to find himself on the End Class. Suddenly, he felt a hand land on his hand. It felt as if a girl was touching his head, but he hoped it wasn't. Karma leaned back, only to find Minori touching his hair. "H-hey... What are you doing, Minori?" He quietly asked.

Koro-sensei thought to himself, He's getting worse... It only means he's letting all of his anger out. And then, he sat down on the chair in his desk, saying, "It's not nice to say those things to Jade," He continued, stopping Daiki's last jab. He felt his heart rate and seemed to be calming down by the littlest bit. "Whatever promise it was, I'm sure it wasn't something that will affect you long term. As for Jade... I also might need to talk to her. Also, Daiki-san, if you didn't notice, your classmates are also concerned about you. Well, I don't have much proof, but look at what Miria gave you." He pointed at the cake that Miria gave to Daiki.

Rikka left Jade in the bathroom to do whatever she needs to do. She overheard Daiki's tantrum, and Koro-sensei talking to him. She thought the twin was angry because Miria, a mere girl, beat him, but as she overheard more of the conversation, it turns out it wasn't just that. He vented his anger towards their teacher, and he blames other people, specifically Haruka, of his loss. He called Jade a bitch, and that he wants to hurt her. It angered Rikka. If Koro-sensei wasn't there, she already would've tried to kill Daiki. Literally. He stayed in that one spot outside the building, away from everyone's sight, eavesdropping the conversation between the two. He also saw Miria pass by her, but she probably didn't notice due to her lack of presence.

Meanwhile, Karasuma flipped the coin again, seeing that Koro-sensei is still not here. The coin rang as it dropped on the ground, indicating the start of the training of the two students, Haruka and Itona.

Interacted: Kimona Kimona - Minori, Daiki

Mentioned: DANKMEME DANKMEME - Jade
    Kimona Kimona - Haruka, Itona
    Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart - Miria​

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Tadayo - seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mentioned
None
"You cook most the food? You just got yourself one more customer mr! I will definitely check it out!"

Gaku continued smiling, and continued to hold in the tears, as he replied, albeit rather solemnly, "That's great..."

"Hey... Are you alright. I-is it about your mom?"

Gaku's smile faded at the same time as the other boy's. Gaku looked down towards the food and sighed, "If it wasn't for my mother, I wouldn't be able to do any of the things I cherish. However, I'd give all of them up just to be able to hug her, even if it's just one more time."

As he answered, the tears started threatening to overwhelm him, as the first tear fell onto his hand, and the rest started brimming in his eyes.​

Tadayo felt his heart break when he saw the first tear fall. He had no idea what had happened to Gaku's mom, but he could assume that something bad had happened. Letting out a breath Tadayo slowly moved forward and brought the other boy into a soft embrace. "Hey, it's ok to cry, just let it out." He said softly as he held the boy protectively. Tadayo couldn't stand to see him cry, and it hurt him to have to helplessly watch the other cry. He didn't know what to do, he had no idea what Gaku was crying about other than something about his mom. Tadayo hoped that by some maracle Gaku could find comfort in his hug, because Tadayo feared it might be the only thing he could do about this situation.
(I didn't even see the notification that you posted, surry ;-; ) Interactions: Webs Elk Webs Elk

Minori laughed a little at his reaction. "I thought your hair looked pretty fluffy!" she says with a grin, "So I was checking it out!" She says still smiling before continuing to ruffle his hair. She was having quite a bit of fun messing with his hair. This was way to much fun to stop now, so she continued to invade his personal space.

takki takki

Daiki continue to jab at koro-sensei. He thought about what the octopus was saying, and he was right, over all, maybe not about the mean to Jade part, but over all he was agreeing with what the guy(?) said. But that din't make him any less angry. He hated it when Haruka broke their promises. When mentioned, he glanced over at the cake. He had to admit. He did like sweets.

When the coin landed Haruka stepped to the side, dodging Itona's immediate attack. He smiled, his hands still in his pocket, well they were, aside from the hand holding his hat on his head. Itona continued his non-stop assault, and Haruka just dodged. Itona wasn't giving him any openings, so he focused on dodging and staying in the ring. Eventually He tried to trip Itona up, who didn't fall, and he then used that chance to start his attack, letting go of his hat as he jabbed. Itona quickly caught back up though, an d they went back and forth for a bit before Itona managed to knock Haruka over and pin him putting a knife to his throat before Haruka could retaliate. "Oh dear. It looks like I've lost." he chuckles with a smile. as Itona waited for Karasuma to call it.

• Karma fixed his hair and smiled a little bit as Minori's response. Oh? She actually do the first things that comes in her mind. He thought. "It's nice to see a different side of us people." He said, accidentally slipping the sentence out his mouth. "Oops. Didn't mean to say that." He covered his mouth, and again, slightly embarassed. He really feels carefree when he's around with this particular type of people, even though they're the most dangerous, like Nagisa, for example.

Koro-sensei sensed that there is no point in talking if Daiki wouldn't talk after all this time. But still, he wouldn't give. "Daiki-san. Meet me at the faculty room after class." And just like that, he flew towards his chair on the training ground, resuming his job as the coin flipper.

Karasuma noticed that the octopus has already returned, but it took longer than expected. He studied the fight, stood up, and announced, "Haruka is struck by Itona's knife! Itona advances to the third round." And then, he sat down, asking Koro-sensei, "What took you so long?" "Counselling a student. Well, something like that."

"The next ones who will fight are Jade and Haruka-" Karasuma jabbed a knife at his head, but the octopus dodged it, and he shook his head in disappointment. "You already forgot the pairings. You are a disappointment to the teachers." And, just like that, Koro sat in the corner of the building outside, trying to retain himself. "The next ones who will fight are Kanzaki and Minori."

Itona advances to the third round!
    Next match: Kanzaki vs. Minori

Kimona Kimona - Daiki, Itona, Haruka, Minori
    Webs Elk Webs Elk - Kanzaki​

Minori grinned widely in response to Karma, "I think it is too!" she beams, mostly disregarding the apology. She then brushed of her uniform a little before snapping her head to look when her name was called, like a dog. Once she gathered that it was her turn she turned back to Karma and pointed, "It's my turn to fight again!" she chirps with a smile before turning to job back over to the circle and stepping in.

Daiki huffed, crossing his arms as he watch koro-sensei go. He was busy after all so it made sense. He stood there for a moment before during to look at the cake. He stared at it for a moment before picking it up. Once he was holding it, he continued to stare at it before taking a tentative bite....... IT WAS GOOD. Holy shit. He loved sweets. He proceeded to take another bite as he stood there.

Itona got off Haruka silently after Karasuma called it and pocketed the knife before heading back to his spot. He really needed to learn some social skills. Haruka sat up, still smiling, brushing the dirt off himself, replacing his own knife before exiting the circle with his hands in his pockets smiling. He headed back to his spot.

takki takki

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Minori - Kimona Kimona
Mentioned
takki takki - Karasuma
Realzing how close he was to crying, Gaku did what he always did and tried to hold it in. However, as he did so, Tadayo started hugging him, slightly shocking Gaku.

"Hey, it's ok to cry, just let it out."

Once the boy said that, Gaku almost broke down and he would have if it wasn't for one thing: The hug. As the boy hugged him, Gaku felt ... different. As it was the first time he's been hugged by someone outside of his family, he wasn't sure how he was to feel about it, but ... he liked it. He felt warm ... safe ... and protected, maybe? For the first time since his mother died, Gaku's mind was clouded as he felt confused. Unable to think clearly, he decided the best course of action was to hug the boy back, "Thank You."

After a few seconds, Gaku pulled away, though a bit begrudgingly, as he was now blushing faintly.

"... I'm not entirely sure why ... but ... I think I needed that ..."

As he looked down, Gaku looked back at the bento, as he sighed.

"My mom died when I was nine while giving birth to my brother. It's always been a bit of a trigger for me..."

As he said it, gaku started wondering why he was opening up. He didn't know what it was, but there was something about Tadayo that just made Gaku feel like he could tell him these sorts of things. Before he could continue, he heard Karasuma announce the next match, "The next ones who will fight are Kanzaki and Minori."

As Kanzaki took off her headphones, Gaku's personality seemed to do a 180, his eyes lighting up and a smile showing on his face. If there was one thing that could cheer Gaku up, it was being there for those who needed him, "Go Kanzaki!"

Kanzaki sent a smile towards Gaku, before walking towards the circle. To be honest, she was completely dreading the time for her battle. She didn't like using the knives and much preferred guns, but the knives were mandatory. Kanzaki could only hope that the battle would end relatively quickly so she could get it over with. Kanzaki stepped into the ring across from Minori, as she waited for the coin flip.​

• "Good luck." Karma cheered for Minori as she walked into the circle, waiting for her opponent to be inside the circle. And then, he realized that her opponent is Kanzaki. She's much more specialized in using guns, not knives. Minori specializes in close-combat, so this match-up may be a little unfair. He analyzed in his mind. Well, Karma shouldn't jump to conclusions. He quietly watched as the two girls prepare themselves for the training.

Koro-sensei flipped the coin without delay. In a matter of seconds, the sound of the coin hitting the ground was heard all throughout the field. The match starts now.

Webs Elk Webs Elk - Kanzaki
    Kimona Kimona - Minori​

Miria sat watching the matches silent cheering on everyone as she focus on coming up with a strategy from the side-lines, using her fellow classmates as testers with their moves. She didn't particularly care about her match and honesty didn't want to fight but she would get in trouble if she didn't fight or put some effort in to her fight, even if that be to fail. She pushed her fringe out of her face and adjusted her glasses so they were not falling of her nose and distracting her, she really thought she should have pulled her hair into a ponytail so she had better vison then the two braids that she was commonly seen with at anytime during the school day , but hindsight was annoying her judgment of the matches till she gave up and pulled her hair out to fix it so she could actually see and not risk getting hit in the face with her own hair when she is fighting.

Minori smiled, she liked being cheered on, so to speak. When the coin landed she darted towards Kanzaki with her knife ready, attempting to attack her quickly. She wanted to enjoy the fight, but also wanted to get it done quickly so that she could have more fun elsewhere as well. She was ready to continue her attack woth more slashes and jabs if the first one missed.
takki takki Webs Elk Webs Elk

He wakes up, the small teen stretches and yawns and then looks at the time. His blue eyes widen in surprise noticing he slept in almost all day! He rushed to get on his uniform and grab his bag. He didn't even bother with eating he just had to get to class, he was already in E class he couldn't let his grades drop even lower! He ran as fast as he could through the trail that leads to the school. He fell multiple times from not paying attention which caused him to get his clothes dirty and scuffs on his pale skin. He finally reached the school building gasping for breath and he walks inside once he regained normal breathing. He put his bag down and walked outside to were everyone else was.

Tadayo smiled at the other boy, he would help him anytime he needed it. (wait that's gay... wait I'm gay) His attention was distracted by the sudden voice of Kuro-Sensai calling the next fighters up. Tadayo hadn't even seen the students before him fight, whoops. He was wondering who won before he jumped when the boy next to him yelled, not expecting the sudden yell. He smiled though realizing that it was the girl that had been talking to Gaku earlier and decided to cheer for her to, "Ya! Goooooooooo!" giving her a thumbs up even if the girl didn't see it.
Interactions: Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Minori - Kimona Kimona
Mentioned
None

"Ya! Goooooooooo!"

Gaku glanced over at the male and smiled. However, once he realized what he was doing, he started blushing as he looked back forward to the fight. Gaku tried to focus on the fight, watching as Minori charged towards Kanzaki, but he couldn't. He reached up to his face, feeling how hot it was and to his chest as he felt his heart beat speeding up, Hmm ... Am I getting sick?

Meanwhile, as Gaku questioned the feelings he was having, Kanzaki was trying to avoid the knife coming towards her. As Minori slashed, kanzaki quickly jumped back, narrowly avoiding the knife. Expecting more to follow, she prepared to evade more.

But I can't keep dodging forever ...

• Karma was still watching Kanzaki and Minori's fight, and it seems like Minori was dominating the fight as she kept slashing the rubber knife at her. Kanzaki, on the other hand, kept dodging as if it was nothing. Her improved vision from her specialty in ranged combat might help her in close combat, but that isn't enough to match-up with her opponent evenly However, Karma noticed one fatal flaw, and if Kanzaki took advantaged of that flaw, victory is already within her reach.

And then, Karma noticed a new presence around him. Looking behind him, he saw his classmate, Rayder, came to school on the most unbelievable time. "Yo, Rayder." He called him. "You're so late, the next class is 'going home'"

"Rayder. Late." Koro-sensei muttered as he marked Rayder late in his class record.

Webs Elk Webs Elk - Kanzaki
    Kimona Kimona - Minori
    Rozydoodles Rozydoodles - Rayder​

Last edited:
"Eheheh...Sorry, my alarm didn't go off," he said scratching the back of his neck nervously. He tried not to be late much as he could but would sometimes slip up. He sighed watching the others, he was kinda glad he didn't have to do this he wasn't the best at fighting and would probably just lose anyway. He put his hands in his pockets as he just watched as the tournament went along

Minori continued her attack, slashing and jabbing multiple times, even revealing a hidden knife which was jabbed at Kanzaki in the direction they tired to escape. Though Minori was getting progressively more frustrated as she kept missing.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Minori - Kimona Kimona
Mentioned
None
Kanzaki continued dodging, much to her surprise. With every step she made and every knife she evaded, she saw Minori become more and more frustrated. Kanzaki also noticed how it made her guard and focus weaken. Jumping to the right to avoid another attack, Kanzaki looked down and had a plan as she saw the ring outline. Similar to a game she had played before, there were two ways to win. She could defeat her opponent or get them out of the ring. In that game, Kanzaki specialized in the quick characters who relied on defensive strategies to win. Remembering a specific character, Kanzaki knew what she had to do.

As Minori revealed a hidden knife and jabbed it towards Kanzaki, she evaded. However, this time, she moved differently; she moved with a purpose. As she moved to the side, she grabbed Minori's arm and guided her using just enough force to keep Minori moving after her failed attack. Fortunately, it worked like a charm. As Kanzaki expected, using and propelling Minori's movement against her was enough to get her to launch herself out of the ring.

Kanzaki bowed as she faced Minori, "You're really good! If the ring out rule wasn't in place, then you would have most certainly won!"

As Kanzaki stood, she smiled at the girl. Kanzaki knew full well that in terms of close combat, Minori would have easily defeated her, although it would have taken some time due to Kanzaki's ability to adapt quickly, which helped her speed and agility. So she saw nothing wrong with admitting it.​

• Karasuma stood up and announced once more, "Kanzaki advances to the second round!"

"Karasuma-sensei, do you think I should've made the circle bigger?" asked Koro. It was quite unexpected for them to use the ring out rule to take advantage of their opponents, but it seems like they're smarter than he thought they'd be. "No, it's fine. It will test the students' ability to use their surroundings to fight." The yellow octopus nodded in agreement, but in reality, he didn't actually think about that. "Next up will be Nagisa and Gaku. Get ready you two."

Meanwhile, Karma wasn't surprised that Minori lost the fight. Probably because she wasn't paying attention around her, and she's only focused on Kanzaki. If only she was alert enough to check if she was still on the circle, she would've had the upper advantage and easily win against Kanzaki.

Assailant Assailant - Nagisa
    Webs Elk Webs Elk - Gaku, Kanzaki
    Kimona Kimona - Minori​

Minori huffed when she lost, what a goddamn bummer. But yet she smiled, "You did a great job to! I was smart to use my momentum like that!" she added on yes of course she was still bummed, but that was okay, it was her fault for not paying attention. She walked out of the circle, giving the girl a wave with a smile before heading back to Karma. "And I'm back!" she chirps at him.

Webs Elk Webs Elk takki takki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back