• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3E is my Assassination Classroom

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Hey." Rikka said, as she saw Jade enter the bathroom. “Nature’s call?” She asked her. (Sorry for the short reply, gtg now)
DANKMEME DANKMEME

Last edited:
Tadayo was actually surprised with close his messy grab came to actually hitting it's mark, he had expected Gaku to easily dodge it. But not only did Gaku barely dodge it, he tripped over a rock. Worry flashed through his head before it was quickly replaced by shock as his world came crashing down. Tadayo landed on top of Gaku his face in the boys chest. Blush covered Tadayo's face at the situation as he quickly sat himself up with a beet red face. He covered his face with his sleeve to try and hide his blush, "S-sorry!" He managed to squeak out. He had dropped his knife in his scurry away from Gaku, but he had yet to notice.
Interactions: Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Tadayo - seasonedcat seasonedcat
Koro-sensei - takki takki
Mentioned
None
Gaku closed his eyes as he landed with a thud, Oof! I feel heavier than usual.

As Gaku opened his eyes, he realized his body felt heavier because something-- more specifically someone --was on top of him, specifically faceplanting his chest. As Tadayo started scurrying backwards, face turning red, Gaku's face turned an equal shade of red, "No! It's my fault! I'm the one who pulled you down!"

To say Gaku was embarrased would be an understatement. At this point, there was nothing he wanted more than to hurry and end this fight. As he took a deep breath, he noticed Tadayo's knife on the ground and picked it up. Now armed with a knife in each hand, Gaku turned towards Tadayo and bowed, still blushing from embarrassment, "Sorry, about this ... I'm just trying to stop this as quickly as possible..."

Gaku started running towards Tadayo, mind settled. Mid sprint, Gaku threw the knife towards the boy. Expecting the boy to focus on the knife, Gaku continued running and jumped away from the boy before using the momentum to launch himself back towards the boy. Gaku didn't know whether the knife hit Tadayo or not, but that didn't matter to him. He had another goal in mind.

As the thrown knife hit the ground, Gaku finished his plan. As the scene settled, Gaku was straddling Tadayo, holding his knife to Tadayo's neck. Of course, Gaku was also blushing even more due to the position they were currently in, but nevertheless, he asked, "Does this constitutes a win, Koro-sensei?"

Not waiting for an answer, Gaku stood up and threw his knife near where Tadayo's knife landed and dusted himself off. Then he held out a hand to help Tadayo up, "Once again, I'm sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you but at least we don't have to worry about the battle anymore."

Tadayo was still a blushing mess when Gaku began to continue the fight. He was taken off guard by the sudden attack so he was unable to dodge the knife, only being able to throw his arm up in defense. The knife painfully hit his forearm before falling with a thump to the ground. Tadayo winced, but was quickly surprised to feel a knife on his neck. He gulped in surprise, some blush still on his face as he stared wide eyed at Gaku. The knife was removed from his neck and Gaku left swiftly, not missing a beat

"N-no, I am fine..." He said red faced. He reached his hand up and excepted the help. He stood up with the help of Gaku before realizing his hand was still in the other males. He quickly moved his hand away and began to brush off his clothes trying to make himself less awkward. Tadayo had to admit that even if he had been trying he would probably not be able to beat Gaku, so his masterful acting wasn't needed too much. Back on the thought of the fight, Tadayo was now aware as the adrenaline wore off that his arm and side stung. They both would probably bruise, but it wasn't that bad. Dang... He is strong and hot, not to mention sweet.

Tadayo cleared his throat and turned to Gaku with a wide smile (still having a little blush on his face from embarrassment). "Your a really good fighter! I think you can beat Nagisa! :)"

• "A somehow friendly battle, hmm...?" Koro-sensei muttered. "It's like a battle of emotions... and probably something will happen between them, and the root of it is this very fight." Karasuma slashed a knife at Koro while he was talking, but as usual, he dodged it. "Are you done talking now? I still have something to do." Koro tilted his head, but then he suddenly realized that he forgot about the real reason for this training. "Oh, yes, yes, Karasuma-sensei. I'm done."

Karasuma stood up and plainly announced once again, "Tadayo is immobilized. Gaku wins, and he advances to the second round." He sat down with Koro again, until he realized something was off about this training. He was the one that suggested him to this, and this fight just so happens to be in a tournament format, single elimination, 12 students, 1 winner. Did he purposely do this just for the sake of entertainment...? "That's not it, Karasuma-sensei." He can read my mind?! Karasuma exclaimed in his mind. "My objectives are true. I want them to further improve their melee skills. If they cannot beat a human, how can they beat a monster that blew up the moon?"

"It seems like I have made a bit of a misunderstanding," Karasuma said. "Well, you should help me with it. Irina is absent today."

"With pleasure." Koro-sensei stood up, and announced, "The next ones to fight are... Miria and Daiki! Whoever wins gets to fight Jade!"

Mentioned: Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart - Miria

Kimona Kimona - Daiki

Webs Elk Webs Elk - Gaku

seasonedcat seasonedcat - Tadayo

Gaku advances to the second round!
    Next match: Miria vs. Daiki

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Mentioned
Koro-sensei - takki takki
Gaku smiled as he helped Tadayo up, "Good. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something were to have happened."

"Your a really good fighter! I think you can beat Nagisa! :)"

Gaku's face once again turned red, though he started smiling even wider, "Thanks!"

I'm glad we met each other. Tadayo's so nice!
Gaku thought to himself, as Koro-sensei announced the next battle. Gaku turned back towards Tadayo, "I guess we should go back to our seats now..."

Turning around to look for his seat, he saw that Kanzaki had placed the three remaining bentos on Tadayo and his seats, using them as a table. Seeing the confusion on his face, Kanzaki motioned to Tadayo with her head and winked before pointing towards a log that she moved over to the area for two people to sit.

Blushing, Gaku turned back to Tadayo, "Would you like something to eat as we watch the remaining battles?"

Gaku motioned towards Kanzaki and the area she set up, before leaning in and whispering, "I kind of made to much, considering the fact that I have to go to work after school ends."

Tadayo smiled at the happiness that radiated off the boy at his complement, he really was adorable. He nodded in a agreement that they probably should move off the field and began to move toward his seat before he saw that Kanzaki was using it as a table. Where are we going to sit? Tadayo's unspoken question was answered by Gaku offering them to eat together (alone *internal screaming*). Tadayo smiled brightly at the boy, "Ya, sure! School is always sooooo long and I get hungry way before I can eat. So, a snack sounds great!"

Inside Tadayo was freaking out. This boy is amazing, and this small crush was going to bloom faster than Tadayo can handle if he keeps being so cute and kind. He didn't even know if the boy like dudes yet, and that could end badly. But like every time, Tadayo still hoped. Hoped by some miracle one of his crushes would work out.

Daiki looked over when his name was mentioned. welp, it was probably time for his fight. oh well. He reluctantly stood up. Not wanting to leave Haruko. But felt pleasure when Haruka began to cheer him on a little. He headed up to the circle. He had heard the name before of his opponent. One of the female students? He was pretty sure she was good at ranged attacks? so...... this would totally be an easy fight!! yeah. Easy meant he could get back to Haruka sooner!! he couldn't wait.

Meantioned opponent: Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Miria jumped slightly when her name was called before heading over to the circle. She looked at the twin she would be fighting and tensed up, she didn't want to fight and ultimately knew she would end up loosing due to her Clumsy nature but its not like anyone would care anyway and that the twin would try to trick her, she had little interest in what he had to say. It's not like she actually mattered to anyone, she was just ignored by the other students, which she completely understood, Miria was a pretty boring person. She held tightly on to her knife in her right hand and her left hand held her wrist afraid her sleeves would fall down or get cut but she wouldn't explain why she was scared, it's a taboo subject on her way of life.

Kimona Kimona

• Koro-sensei held the coin in his tentacle, and then he said before tossing it up, "Remember, whoever wins gets to fight Jade. Do your best!" He tossed it high up, like, really high. It took five whole seconds for the coin to reach its highest point of impact, and then it fell down like a meteoroid. Since it was high, and the wind was moderately strong, it landed on the octopus's head. "Oops." He said, slightly embarassed. He titled his head for the coin to fall down from his head, and finally, the coin hit the ground, indicating the start of the fight.

Mentioned: Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart - Miria

Kimona Kimona - Daiki​

(Remember, the winner will be settled by dice roll! Three rolls, and the highest number is the winner)

Daiki stared at the girl who entered. Cute. Possibly his type. But unlike his twin- wait, no, he was totally going to hit on her. Who was he kidding?? Though maybe not during the fight. He was determined to win. He wanted to fight Jade. She attacked Haruka!, and for that he wanted too beat the shit out of her. Haruka may have told him it was fine, but it totally wasn't!! What is she had tried to punch him in the face?! The Face!! He could not let that slide. And he would still go after her even if he didn't win this fight!!! (the only way he could see that happening is if her messed up some how, like tripping, or something.)

When the coin hit the ground. (partnered with the funniness of it landing on koro-sensei), he went into attack Mira. He jabbed at her, followed by slashing at her with- another rubber knife?? (in his other hand.) He had taken Daiki's as well. There never was a rule about carrying multiple knifes after all.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Edit: here's my roll to get it over with, your turn! (you have to roll dice, after posting, how annoying is that!! (like, I have to go back?? no thanks!!)

Miria was caught off guard by the first attack and stumbled slightly as she barely dodged the second. She wanted some distance from the twin so she could calculated an attack but that didn't seem possible so she stuck her foot out slightly in hopes he would trip over it or atleast stumble like she did and jabbed at him, trying to get him to attack closer to her.

Kimona Kimona

Dammit. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD))))

He dodged her jab, and jabbed at her once more, just barely avoiding the foot. But as he he tried to attack her again, in what he assumed would end in his win for this fight, (involving him trying to knock her over and finish this up) A cheer from Haruka distracted him completely in the middle of the attack, ending in his face smacking into the ground as he completly face-planted.

Haruka averted his eyes from the fight, putting his hands behind his head as he tried to pretend like nothing happened. He may or may not have intentionally distracted Daiki. (possibly because he didn't want to see a pretty lady get beat up. After all, his brother could be quite ruff with the ladies. Especially when he was angry.)
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Mentioned
None
"Ya, sure! School is always sooooo long and I get hungry way before I can eat. So, a snack sounds great!"

"I definitely know the feeling,"
Gaku smiled before looking back at Kanzaki. Kanzaki held a thumbs up before she started unwrapping the bentos.

As Gaku started heading towards the area, she made a point to grab a bento and scoot her chair farther away. Nothing was going to get in the way of this ship. Once Gaku and Tadayo reached the area, Kanzaki smiled and said, "I had to use the chairs as a table, but that log is big enough for the two of you."

Before Gaku could object in some way, shape or form, Kanzaki placed a pair of headphones on her head and began playing a game on her phone. Knowing it was impossible to actually distract her, Gaku just sighed and sat down on one side of the log, leaving room for Tadayo, before opening the remaining two bentos. However, if one were to look at his face, they'd see he was blushing immensely, What is Kanzaki's end game here?

Miria cringed slightly as the boy hit the floor, she felt bad and as if she was responsible for it but she couldnt show weakness. She quickly looked to her teachers and lightly put her foot on his back mumbling and apology under her breath. After the fight she would make sure that he was okay but right now she had to focus on the fight and possibly winning it.

Tadayo smiled widely at the girl, giving her a nod of understanding before she shut in on herself by putting on her head phones. As Gaku sat down Tadayo soon followed his lead and took the seat next to him. Tadayo sat down happily next to the boy and silently moved his bento over to himself and ate a small bite of it. (how do you describe eating a bento ;-; ) He smiled widely as he ate the small bite and turned to the blushing boy, "Did you make this yourself? It is reallllllllllllly good!" He exclaimed happily as he ate another bite of the bento. If the other boy really did make this, then he could probably be a chef when he was older, not just an assassin.( AN ASSASSIN CHEF :o )

Gaku & Kanzaki

Tags
Interacted
Mentioned
Miria - Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart
Daiki - Kimona Kimona
Still blushing as Tadayo took his seat, Gaku began eating and watching the fight between Miria and Daiki, silently rooting Miria on, while internally screaming. He was currently sitting extremely close to another male that wasn't family and Gaku was not used to it. Of course as he internally questioned what life choices could lead to such a scenario, the handsome male next to him then complimented him, "Did you make this yourself? It is reallllllllllllly good!"

"Yeah," Gaku nodded, somehow becoming redder. Looking back at the bento he made, Gaku began to smile even more as he continued, "My mom taught me. Everyday when i was little, she would take me in the kitchen and show me different tips and tricks for making stuff!"

"Well, everyday until she ..." Gaku trailed off, beginning to frown a little.

After a few seconds, Gaku smacked his cheeks, and turned towards Tadayo, changing the subject, "If you like it so much, you should come to the Cafe on Side Street! I usually cook most of the things served there due to being the head chef."

Gaku was once again smiling, though if one were to look him straight in the eye, they'd see that he was trying his hardest not to cry.​

• "Daiki is immobilized! Miria advances to the second round!" Right after Karasuma sat up again, Koro-sensei muttered, "The ending was... quite unexpected. I was sure Daiki would win this because of their difference in skill, but... things don't always go as I wish." He shrugged. The octopus stood up and said to the PE teacher, "I'll be back in a few minutes to buy parfait in Korea, Karasuma-sensei. For this round only, please flip the coin for me." And then, at Mach 20 speed, he zoomed to the sky, blowing wind to everyone on the field.

Miria advances to the second round!
    Next match: Karma vs. Minori

Mentioned:
    Kimona Kimona - Daiki, Minori
    Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart - Miria​

Daiki, was Pissed. Not only was his brother going out with some, girl, tonight, but he lost what should have been an easy fight, thanks to stupid Haruka. And on top of that since he lost, he couldn't even beat up that girl who attacked Haruka! His face was red with how pissed he was, and as he got up after the fight. He stared at the ground as he got up, and stood there in the ring for a moment, still staring at the ground, before glaring at everyone, with full on menace, and fury asking for anyone to even try saying anything. His glare quickly slid to lock onto both Haruka and Jade, mainly Jade, before he suddenly threw his second knife, directly at Haruka, who dodged pretty easily, still smiling of course, followed be him storming off into the school building. Pissed. Once in there he proceeded to punch Koro-sensei's desk, due to him being the assassination target, and thought it would be the least trouble to deal with later, and punched a good few holes in it, giving himself some bloody knuckles. And then continued, just trying to vent his anger. Since Koro-sensei flew off, its not like he could vent his anger while trying to kill him either, so the desk would have to do.

mentioned
@ literally everyone who would have caught his furious glare
takki takki DANKMEME DANKMEME

Minpori was hyped. She had felt the intensity on that glare, and it pumped her up even further. That and she just thought the twins were so cool. (she loved twins. twins were cool) When it was her turn finally she perked up excitedly. Karma? ooooh yes Karma. She loved Karma!! (in the non-weird way. she loves a lot of people in the same manner.) She got up, brushing herself off before carefully trotting over with a smile. This would be fun. And so she taked her place in the circle, smiling at Karma.

takki takki

• Koro-sensei landed on his room, only to find Daiki ruin his desk. Still holding his parfait that he got from Korea, he asked him, "What's the matter, Daiki-kun?" He continued. "If you're going to be angry, at least vent your anger at me. That way, you'll just give me a good dodging warm-up. Nyoruhuhuhu~" But, Koro only just realized it wasn't the right time for him to be joking around. "Just because Miria-san has beaten you in the training, it doesn't mean you have to be very angry." He took a spoonful of ice cream in his parfait, hoping that he would vent his anger on him, not on his parfait.

Interacted: Kimona Kimona - Daiki​

Miria quickly moved and returned to her spot on her own, watching her classmates closely, some more then others. Miria hugged her knees and hid her head in her knees, she felt bad for Daiki but felt something even worse in her mind but she wouldn't let her emotions dictate her actions. Miria looked around and noticed one of her few friends gaku and smiled slightly before waving a small wave and returning to her thoughts.

Mentioned:
Daiki- Kimona Kimona
Gaku- @musik addict

• "Here I go." Karma stood up, and while walking, he passed by Daiki. He had that very angry glare printed in his face. Probably he couldn't accept a loss. He spun the knife on his hand, and, since his opponent is a girl, he won't be using any of his dirty tricks on her. After all, he's the strongest in class. He stood up on the other end of the circle, looking directly at Minori's eyes. She looked excited rather than scared. This is going to be an interesting fight. Karma loved people who'd also love to match up with him, and a person like that is standing a few meters in front of him.

"Oh? Minori? I think I'll go easy on you."
    Karma smiled.

Karasuma flipped the coin upwards as they were finally in the circle. The coin rang in the field as it hit the ground. As a gentleman, Karma still stood there, waiting for Minori to make the first move.

Interacted: Kimona Kimona - Minori​

Daiki glared at Koro when he entered. "You weren't here." he states simply in response to the 'you could have just attacked me part', and punched the desk again for good measure. He turns to face Koro-sensei, "Yes the fight does piss me off." he says in an annoyed tone, but that's not really what bothers me," he states simply, in a annoyed manner. He was still angry about his brother and even more-so about Jade. He jabs at Korosensei with his rubber knife, still trying to vent.

Minori smiled at Karma. "Really?" she asks, smiling, "well don't come crying later then i guess?" she asks with a smile. As soon as the coin landed she darted forward jabbing at Karma with the knife in her hand. except that was a distraction as the other side of her body turned a bit as went to, basically kick him in the head. with her leg. of course. And then still tried to jab at him again.

takki takki

getting the dice over with.:

• Koro took another spoonful of ice cream from his parfait, and he's almost done. "Tell me what happened, Daiki-san. I can give you some advice." He can sense the boy's aura of anger from this close. If his attitude continues to be like this, he might not only hurt himself but his classmates, too. Koro absolutely cannot allow him to continue this somehow immature attitude. He easily dodged the knife that he tried to directly hit at him. "Keep venting your emotions towards me. If you're done releasing it all, you can just tell me the important parts."

Meanwhile, Karma studied Minori's first attack. He was trying to strike him with the rubber knife with her dominant hand, but judging from her position, this first attack is just a set-up. The real ones are the second and the third attacks. He moved his right leg on the side and used it as a pivot to quickly turn his body around, dodging the girl's first attack. The downside of this is that he has many blind spots so, after the second attack, he's going to try and end this as quickly as possible.

Interacted with: Kimona Kimona - Daiki, Minori​

Daiki slashed at Koro again, "You wouldn't understand." he states simply and he continues to launch attacks and Koro-sensei, he was exaggerating, yeah maybe Koro would understand some of it, but he didn't care, he was to annoyed right now.

Minori followed Karma with her eyes, her left hand (the non dominant one) snapped at him with what seemed to be another knife, with the same intentions as her other attacks, to win. But this was just another distraction, as it was the paper knife from this morning, her greeting. After using that paper knife which was intended to be a more clever distraction, she used the movement of her arm to twist her body in pursuit of it. (aka, her body just followed her left arm) and she jabbed at him again, technically (trying) tackling at the same time, since she had no breaks, in turn her body just kept going.

takki takki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back