• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Claire the last dragon morpher (reopened) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I chose ice instead of light.
In this specified universe they're no dragon hunting, and dragons don't go out of their way to destroy humans property. Wearing dragon scales would be like walking around with human skin over your own. In a world where they co-exist, like strangers in a street over a simple cat and mouse game, if a dragon were to destroy your character's property he could just sue them. On that note, your character would be a criminal if he committed those actions against dragons.

Last edited:
I actually should make one :-_-lines:
I'll get to it before we get too deep into the RP.
That might be a good idea ;3:

I adjusted it so he is a non-specified hunter. I might keep him a secret criminal dragon killer though, for spice.

Not necessarily, there's going to be an event in the town so if you want a character to be there for it just have them stick around. Just to let you know, I'm gonna have a town crier notify them, (do you guys know what that is?)

Yup! I know what that is. Old timey stuff. I wonder how Azzy will react to the modern clothing. I think I remember setting up something with him being in love with Clair's ancestor, but it's been a little while now

Yup! I know what that is. Old timey stuff. I wonder how Azzy will react to the modern clothing. I think I remember setting up something with him being in love with Clair's ancestor, but it's been a little while now
I don't remember that but it's cool if you want her ancestor as Azdormu's late wife.

Yes, and I'm very sorry I haven't posted yet. Some stuff has been happening with my family although it's not serious just exhausting. Now that things are slowing down I'll hopefully be able to post regulary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back