• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - City of Eastvale. - OPEN 2-17-20

Briannaly

Greetings and Salutations
B54FEC79-2B25-4A78-9DA3-3C23AB8925B5.gif
Eastvale
Eastvale is an ordinary town, home to an assortment of individuals. It’s a charming place a little ways from the big city. There’s some agriculture and farming that gives it a small town feel however, there isn’t a lack of urban sensation either. There are businesses and shops, arcades, pubs, a book store, the coffee lounge, etc. Citizens can go to the beach and enjoy the boardwalk and a small strip mall. There’s something for everyone.

However, this is rarely anyone’s permanent reside. The residents that do live here permanently have been here all along. They own much of what the town has to offer and seem to of found what makes them whole in being apart of the community. Plenty of foot-traffic comes from the larger city, vacationers, college kids, etc. It seems that everyone has something they can take away from visiting; somehow the small city has an effect on people.

There’s much allure to Eastvale, it seems so ideal and perfect.

Plot
This role play is essentially an open world. A place for characters to interact and build a story. The goal is to develop your characters life and have them resolve a conflict, internal or external, and make the decision to leave Eastvale or become a permanent resident. Your character could of been born there or arrived later in life. The small city is a pitstop for some and just what others were looking for.
———————————————————————
As soon as I get two players who are interested, I’ll put up some more information about the city and the character sheets. Once 3 characters have been created, we can start.

I’m not going to put a huge amount of rules for this rp, considering it’s the first one I’ve ever hosted.

• 2 characters per player
  • Be literate. Small paragraphs are okay but give substance to your post, be a “yes, and..” person
  • Do not be sexually explicit
  • Rules are subject to additions and changes

I am interested if this is open to anyone. If there is anything I should do or know about making or developing characters or backstories lemmie know.

I am interested if this is open to anyone. If there is anything I should do or know about making or developing characters or backstories lemmie know.
Your character could be anyone! Someone who grew up there, someone visiting or moving in, etc. even a permanent resident is fine too.

Awesome. I have some ideas already

Is the main page already up? Or is it in progress now, in either case, I will get a character set up as soon as I can : )

Awesome. I have some ideas already

Is the main page already up? Or is it in progress now, in either case, I will get a character set up as soon as I can : )
I haven’t posted an in character page yet, no. But as soon as we get another role player to join I’ll post the character thread and IC &OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back