• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
So I will be making a list of potential locations on the intro. These will be of course only suggestions. You can feel free to make up your own locations, and I'll add them to the list. If someone makes a character that goes along with that location (Ex: Mad hatter tea, someone makes a mad hatter descendant), then it will be assumed that it is run by a sibling or the parent. This is of course unless they want that location.

I will also make a calendar of sorts. Adding the holidays and maybe festivals. You're welcome to make any sort of parties and get togethers you'd like. This RP will be very OOC dependent for things like "chance" meetings and interactions.

Charles Cheese Charles Cheese , Zariah Turner Zariah Turner , SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
I am checking interest again. You can still come in and make characters at any time, but if you don't show activity I will take away your reserved characters. If you do happen to come back though you're more than welcome to still use those same characters if they're not already taken.
I’m still interested! Sorry I’ve been away from home and only just got back yesterday

Charles Cheese Charles Cheese , Zariah Turner Zariah Turner , SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
I am checking interest again. You can still come in and make characters at any time, but if you don't show activity I will take away your reserved characters. If you do happen to come back though you're more than welcome to still use those same characters if they're not already taken.
Thank you for checking in! Unfortunately I can't do this rp, but I wish yall a great time! If I joined I'd want to make art for my character but I've already got my plate full right now, sorry!

Thank you for checking in! Unfortunately I can't do this rp, but I wish yall a great time! If I joined I'd want to make art for my character but I've already got my plate full right now, sorry!
No problem! Thank you for letting me know.
I hope you have a good one!

My post should be up either today or tomorrow (I mean it this time)

Yesterday ended up sucking a bit IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back