• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
Yes. I'm afraid I ran into some difficulties, and can no longer use Discord.
All OOC conversations will be here on RPN now. It would be lovely if you could notify the rest on there as well, please and thank you.
Alright I spread the word ^^

Yeah, I did! Preferably the Disney version, but either's fine.
That would be fine with me, as long as you remember that your character is aware of all other tellings.]

Cool, in that case I want to reserve the rabbit from Fire-Crackle Mountain for now.
Alright.

I think Zariah Turner Zariah Turner mentioned something about Rapunzel in the discord server
Got it. Did you have a character in mind?

Also, I will be making a character sheets page sometime this afternoon. I will send a link once it is up.
You will know your character is accepted if there is a heart reaction from me; if I run into any issues when reviewing your sheet I will let you know through PM's.

That would be fine with me, as long as you remember that your character is aware of all other tellings.]

Alright.

Got it. Did you have a character in mind?
I think I’m leaning towards Ariel, not sure about the twist yet though.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Can there be characters from 1940's dystopian novels too? I was thinking of making a descendant of a dystopian novel protagonist from the book "Farenheit 451"?

The story features the protagonist burning books (Although this does not affect other fairytales and only applies to the theme of my descendant OC) as in his world, books are a contraband that gives challenges the person and kept under rug by the government. Its his job as a fireman to set ablaze these books

Protag has gone rogue since he has books kept in his own, in curiosity. My character will be the direct descendant of the protagonist, Guy Montag. And theres going to be a slight retelling as to fit the OC.

The OC's name is Veneris (means Froday in Latin) while as not as aggressive as his father, Veneris is as curios and suffers when it comes to reading, very helpful and obedient too.

If this is out of theme for the RP, I'll switch to a different mythos!

I'm just now writing the list, because I don't know who's interested anymore.
Silverflight - Red hood wolf
Marceline - Fairy Godmother, White rabbit, and Dr.Facilier

Yes, you can reserve up to three.
Fairy queen and Larry from The Legend of Knocksheogowna

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Can there be characters from 1940's dystopian novels too? I was thinking of making a descendant of a dystopian novel protagonist from the book "Farenheit 451"?

The story features the protagonist burning books (Although this does not affect other fairytales and only applies to the theme of my descendant OC) as in his world, books are a contraband that gives challenges the person and kept under rug by the government. Its his job as a fireman to set ablaze these books

Protag has gone rogue since he has books kept in his own, in curiosity. My character will be the direct descendant of the protagonist, Guy Montag. And theres going to be a slight retelling as to fit the OC.

The OC's name is Veneris (means Froday in Latin) while as not as aggressive as his father, Veneris is as curios and suffers when it comes to reading, very helpful and obedient too.

If this is out of theme for the RP, I'll switch to a different mythos!
I'm going to think about this for a little while. See how it fits into my world.
Please do have a backup; just in case.

Fairy queen and Larry from The Legend of Knocksheogowna
Written down.

Character creation open!

For our character's appearances, is it alright if we just provide a detailed description, instead of using a face claim?

And if we have to use face claims, is using Picrew / other "doll" makers allowed?

I'll definitely pick at it here and there until rp start, but I needed to get it out of my brain so I can focus on other things, lmao

So I'm going to be adding more and more to the Lore page.
The next I am writing is about The Lands, aka Wonderland and Neverland.

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see or if you'd like explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back