• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cikovia Academy | Lore/Rules/OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reminders:
-if your character sheet has been liked by me, you're free to start rping whenever. ^u^
-Don't forget to mention unicorns somewhere in your CS; this tells me you read through all the rules (even I forgot lol)

Updates:
-I added a library and pool in Building D

Additional Information:
-Soon, hopefully, you've found your dorm before I do this, I'm going to call for your first class. Here's how it works:

Classes order:
Mandatory classes are first:
Breakfast buffet opens @ 4am and closes @ 7am (IC)
First bell: History - 7am-8:30am
Second bell: Psychology- 8:40am-10:10am
Third bell: Gym- 10:20am-11:50am
Lunch @ noon
Fourth bell: Etiquette- 1pm-2:30pm
Fifth bell: Espionage- 2:40pm-4:10pm
Sixth bell: Combat- 4:20pm-5:50pm
Dinner @ 6pm and closes @ 8pm

YOU WILL HAVE FREE PERIODS. STUDENTS WITH FREE PERIODS MAY GO TO THE GYM, LIBRARY, OR POOL OR THEIR DORMS.
IF YOU HAVE AN EXTRACURRICULAR, IT CAN BE DONE IN A FREE PERIOD.​

Would it be okay if I send in my IC introduction tomorrow? I'm drawing a blank on how to properly start. n_n'

Would it be okay if I send in my IC introduction tomorrow? I'm drawing a blank on how to properly start. n_n'
Haha sure. FireMaiden and I started off with getting out of the car on the steps of the academy with a little bit of backstory, if that helps at all.

Spy
  • Responsible for collecting of private and classified information, as well as monitoring general activities of others.
  • Generally private, inconspicuous, able to blend well or stand out according to what needs to be done.
Agent
  • Responsible for the collecting, organizing, and protecting classified information, as well as monitoring specific individuals (as opposed to spies, who monitor organization movements).

Countofcristo Countofcristo Does that answer your question? ^u^

I read that, not really, like I don't see what the difference in what's they do is.
Agents are sort of like the head, but not in the academy. They're supposed to organize information and prevent it from spreading outwards. They also collect information, but in a more direct way-- interacting openly with people ie diplomats, ambassadors, government officials, whereas spies work in secret secret. Spies merely collect information and relay it to superiors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back