• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cikovia Academy | Lore/Rules/OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Clara's grandmother dropped her off at the school and then left. They had already said their goodbyes before she got of the car. When she got out she took a look around at the school. She couldn't believe she was actually here and maybe just maybe she was step closer finding out what happened to her parents. Holding tight on to her bags she went to building A to find her dorm room. "I wonder what my roommate will be like." She said to herself as she made her way. She check to see where her room was then headed her way there. When she got there she didn't see anyone. Well it was probably a good thing she could be alone for a min as she packed and took everything in. One of her cases she had packed in a special suite she had been working on. It's suppose to be used for missions but she hadn't quite finished it yet. There was a lot of tech being built into it. Once she was done unpacking she looked out the window. "Time to explore!" She headed out the door out on to the campus. She decided she would check out building D since that's where the library and everything else was plus she could make some new friends. When she got there she heard a couple of voices coming from the stair case and....did they say breakfast? "Hey did you say they were still having breakfast!? Is the food any good?" The girl said smiling and it seemed she had just popped up out of no where.

Several things:
1. Your grandmother cannot drop you off at school. This is a private government academy.
2. Please use the entire word: minute.
3. No special suitcases. No tech.
4. You cannot 'pop out of nowhere'.

That is all.

Several things:
1. Your grandmother cannot drop you off at school. This is a private government academy.
2. Please use the entire word: minute.
3. No special suitcases. No tech.
4. You cannot 'pop out of nowhere'.

That is all.
Um...she didn't really pop out of no where.....I said it seemed like she did.

What do you mean by no tech this is a agent/spy/assassin school right wouldn't there be technology? Doesn't that come with it?

Um...she didn't really pop out of no where.....I said it seemed like she did.

What do you mean by no tech this is a agent/spy/assassin school right wouldn't there be technology? Doesn't that come with it?

It does, however the students will be introduced to the tech as the classes progress; they generally shouldn't have it in the beginning.

But this was something she made herself....but I mean alright i'll change it.

I understand your viewpoint, but look at it this way-- you don't arrive on your first day of school having already done some assignments and required readings and completed lab reports. It's kind of like that. I'd like for everybody to start off on equal footing in the RP.

I understand your viewpoint, but look at it this way-- you don't arrive on your first day of school having already done some assignments and required readings and completed lab reports. It's kind of like that. I'd like for everybody to start off on equal footing in the RP.
Yeah I get it.

Oh jeeze :lennyslash:.

Pardon to interrupt the flow of this OOC, this is girl_on_fire's friend and she told me to tell y'all she's been blocked and she'll try and get on as soon as she can by any means she can, but for now she cannot and she sends her regrets.

P.S: She also says to hurry up and get the microsoft app xD.

I'd have left this on her profile page but unfortunately I'm unable to post on her page for at-least 24 hours so I decided to leave it here since I saw these are one of the ooc's she's been replying to the most, sorry to disturb all of you :specialeyes:

Pardon to interrupt the flow of this OOC, this is girl_on_fire's friend and she told me to tell y'all she's been blocked and she'll try and get on as soon as she can by any means she can, but for now she cannot and she sends her regrets.

I'd have left this on her profile page but unfortunately I'm unable to post on her page for at-least 24 hours so I decided to leave it here since I saw these are one of the ooc's she's been replying to the most, sorry to disturb all of you :specialeyes:

That's really unfortunate, hope she'll manage to return ;;

Anything on new on the whole situation? Seems like a lot of the characters are kinda locked in place because of the absence, so if you got any kind of update that'd be neat :snail:

C Contingency

Users who are viewing this thread

Back