• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cikovia Academy | Lore/Rules/OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

girl_on_fire

justagirlwhotries
Welcome to Cikovia Academy. We're delighted to have you.
~Nostris mentibus manent vera dissensio esse potest herbas.~
You have been invited to attend the highly prestigious academic institution, Cikovia Academy: School for Government Spies & Assassins. Established in 1934, this private & extremely selective school only admits the sharpest minded & athletically adept elites of the next generation. Those who pass the assignments and exams within the rigorous course will go on to be the nation's most significant behind-the-scenes players for countries worldwide. Our expectations are high but our belief in you is higher. We know you will not disappoint.

As you arrive for your first day, please make your way towards the dormitories. Girls are in Building A, boys are located in Building B. Room numbers can be found in Building Notice Boards, posted in the common rooms. Classes are located in Building C. The showering facilities, along with the dining hall, library, pool and restrooms are located in Building D. In the edges of campus are the Gym and Arena. Building E houses faculty. Under no circumstances are any students allowed to enter Building E.

The Classes: Available classes, some of which, depending upon category, are mandatory. Classes are usually two and a half to three hours in duration.
  • Espionage [mandatory for spies]
  • Etiquette [mandatory for agents]
  • Psychology [mandatory]
  • Weaponry/Combat Training [mandatory for ssassins]
  • Gym [mandatory]
  • History [mandatory]
  • Extracurricular: volunteering, internship, fine art
The Categories: Three types of students enrolled in the Cikovia Academy.
  • Spy
    • Responsible for collecting of private and classified information, as well as monitoring general activities of others.
    • Generally private, inconspicuous, able to blend well or stand out according to what needs to be done.
  • Assassin
    • Responsible for the removal of specific individuals, as well as injury or capture of requested persons.
    • Able to blend, unnoticeable, quiet, observant, adaptable, flexible, and patient.
  • Agent
    • Responsible for the collecting, organizing, and protecting classified information, as well as monitoring specific individuals (as opposed to spies, who monitor organization movements).
    • Communicate with others, peaceable, thoughtful, inquisitive, organized, responsible.
The Missions: Trainees will be placed in groups of five or less, each assigned a mission which they will need to fulfill by the end of the semester. Completion of the mission, along with the quality and success of the mission will determine a trainee's overall exam score. Groups can be added or removed at any time.
  • Spy-
    • Group A:
      • April
      • Caleb
  • Assassin-
    • Group A:
      • Hestia
      • Amari
      • Alistair
      • Angelo
  • Agent-
    • Group A:
      • Marq
The Room Assignments: Subject to change.
  • Building A: (girls)
    • Room A1:
      • Hestia
      • Amari
    • Room A2:
      • April
    • Room A3:
  • Building B: (boys)
    • Room B1:
      • Alistair
      • Caleb
    • Room B2:
      • Marq
      • Angelo
    • Room B3:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Rules:
  1. Keep cussing to a minimum.
  2. Be respectful.
  3. No GM.
  4. No fighting unless both parties agree beforehand, and permission is given.
  5. All RPNation rules/terms/conditions apply.
  6. Ages must fall between 15 to 19.
  7. PG Romance is allowed.
  8. Your OC may only attend the classes in which you have enrolled them in. (I.E. Your character cannot suddenly appear in a friend's class which they are not supposed to be in.)
  9. No going off campus.
  10. No going in Building E.
  11. In Character warnings: three strikes, you're out.
  12. Out of Character warnings: 1. warning, 2. PM from me, 3. banned from the RP.
  13. If you've read the rules and agree, please mention 'unicorn' somewhere in your Character Sheet.
  14. Have fun!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of having a poll for determining school colors once more people join.

Or should there be different colors per category? (i.e. red=spies, purple=assassins, green=agents)

Huuu i wish i could join in but my character needs to be approved

Ooooooh, I see, thanks a lot! I suppose I just submit a character sheet then? Or does it need to be approved first?

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know how that works - new to the site - how do you go about and do that?
Ooooooh, I see, thanks a lot! I suppose I just submit a character sheet then? Or does it need to be approved first?

So, there are links at the top of the page, so you should click on the one under Characters, or, click the one Novian posted, it'll take you to the same place. You submit a charactetsheet, and then wait for girl_on_fire girl_on_fire to like it, before jumping into the main rp

Oof, I just looked over girl_on_fire's profile posts, apparently there's a chance they might be blocked via parents? hopefully they come back...

Hi! Is there anymore room(specifically for a male character, though I could make a female if not)?

Sounds like a lot of fun, on what platform is it going to take place?

RPNation. If you need help navigating the site, there is a help forum. You can also just ask around. Welcome!

Big hype

You can submit a CS and then I'll approve it.

Hi! Is there anymore room(specifically for a male character, though I could make a female if not)?

There is definitely room! Go right ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back