• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 [𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤]

ANGELIC.

𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.
admin info
rules
plots
extra
  • admin info

admin info.

okay, before we start introductions, i wanted to give everyone who’s reading a small warning. i’ve made quite a few profiles on here before, and none of them really panned out. oftentimes, i forgot about messages, got anxious and skipped out (feel free to judge), or life just got in the way. i can’t promise that those things won’t happen again. but i will make an effort to be more communicative with the people who’ve expressed interest in writing with me.

with that note out of the way, welcome to my humble little search thread! my name is josephine, but please call me josie. it’s really nice to meet you! i’m fifteen (almost sixteen, thank god), a proud cat mom of five, and i live in the est timezone. i guess that doesn’t really matter, though, because my sleep schedule is pretty turned around, so you can find me online at odd hours. ah, anyway, i won’t bore you with unimportant details. let’s get onto what you really came here for, hm? if you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message! please don’t comment unless you have to, though.

also, i'm sorry that some of this feels a bit... off? i wrote part of it in the middle of the night, right after i'd woken up, and didn't feel like changing it.

•·················•·················•​

averaging five hundred to a thousand words per post and being able to exceed that number if given enough to work with, i’d like to think that i’m a rather descriptive roleplayer. of course, to some of you more advanced people out there, those are rookie numbers, but whatever. it’s all about perspective, right? anyway, in addition to that, i also write in the third person, as it comes more naturally to me. if preferred, though, I can use first-person.

let’s see… i’m more than open to any kind of genre, from tooth-rotting fluffy romance to gory-as-shit angsty horror. given a good enough plot, even a slice-of-life story can be fun. just let me know what you would like to do, and we can talk about it. i’m not at all picky. that said, though, there are some things i will flat-out refuse to do.

generally, i prefer to write queer pairings more often than straight ones, seeing as i've done more of those in the past than i can count. this isn't super important or anything. it's just something i thought i should mention to avoid disappointing someone who's only interesting in m/f. not to say that i never do straight romances, of course. i'm just less likely to agree to them.

as for my posting schedule, i don't have one. replies may come three times a week or once. it all depends on the school, my motivation to write, where we are in the plot... the one thing I can promise is that if a reply takes more than a week to finish, you'll know. i don't want to keep anyone waiting, after all.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back