• The masked man' life came to an end after multiple attacks from Price and the others, a large, flaming tree trunk being the icing on the fiery cake of certain death. It fell on top of him, bringing him to the ground. His struggle against the trunk soon ceased, as his limbs went limp, and life appeared to fade from his body. Price would love to waltz over and put a few bullets into his brain to make sure, but the fire was out of control, and he isn't exactly fireproof. Besides, someone as persistent as him and the other guy? They don't seem the type to pass out, or feign death.

Instead, he retreats from the fires, "Fuck!" covering his mouth, allowing those with powers to take care of the flames. They were soon put out, thankfully, before they could get out of control and kill everyone. Well, most of them.

After coughing a bit to clear his chest, John caught up with the others at the generator. It was already being fixed, and soon enough electricity was running through it again. He'd be impressed if this wasn't the least impressive thing this group can actually do. Still, better to be useful than impressive, and this certainly was. "Good, now we ca- shIT!" A blinding flash interrupted Price, heavily disorienting him. His hands find his ears as his eyes close shut, tighter than he's closed them before. To no avail, however, as the next flash would quickly knock him out, sending him to the dirt below.

After god knows how long, John awoke with a start, shooting up to an L. His face cringed at the faint pain in his ears and the headache plaguing him, his hand rubbing the back of his head. Shaking his head, he looked around, being somewhere quite far from the old forest. This was an alley. Crime Alley, to be specific, in Gotham City. His chest twisted, getting a bad feeling that "Crime Alley" is apt. Todd stood up, recognizing the place, telling them to prepare themselves. Price stood up soon after, ignoring his headache to the best of his ability, which isn't anything to scoff at. A quick reload of his rifle, and he was prepared for whatever the alley would spit at them. Or, so he thought.

A crow, followed by a hushed, yet terrible voice, sounded from a tape recorder, causing silence to befall the alley as the voice simultaneously cut through it. A green gas began filling the alley. Price's first thought was to hold his breath, and so he did. But... it wasn't hurting the skin. A scream sounded from the other side of the alley: Leo. If not a gas that kills you, then... Knowing he wasn't the one in control here, John relieved his lungs.

And took a breath.

Lucky bit his bottom lip upon Weiss's arrival, feeling his clock ticking. At this rate, there was no way Jason wasn't gonna see what happened, and seeing as Lucky was at least partially responsible...yeah, it wasn't gonna be a pretty picture, especially if this wasn't normal. Then again, Weiss offered to hold her, so it wasn't all downhill.

The rabbit jabbed the fallen mage twice in the base of her jaw, but she was still firmly locked in Slumberland. "Whelp, somebody's gotta hold her. Maybe I can latch onto her somehow, and watch for signs of life." He looked a little sadly at his shredded nub. "Were I not gushing blood outta every limb, I could jury-rigg some kind of mecha suit, get it inside her body, and then just pretend to be her until she's awake."

marc122 marc122

As the boys surround Megumin, Lucky says how Lilith may be able to help them. “Yeah. Any help we can get would be nice.”

“Who’s Lilith?”

“A ghost. A literal ghost, she’s a friend, so don’t worry.”

“Okay.” More help would arrive on the way as Weiss would come by as well, requesting you hold Megumin. “Sure. Just make sure she doesn’t get hurt.”

P PopcornPie marc122 marc122

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Yang snapped out of it, which was a relief to her. But now, they had to help Weiss get out of here and Yang had already ran over to help. Blake joined Yang in helping Weiss, going over to her and kneeled down next to her, placing her hands on her shoulders and shaking her. “Weiss, I know you can get through this! It’s not real, it’s just an illusion! Please, snap out of it!

Both of their words worked as Weiss had gotten up and broken out of her nightmare, making Blake stand up and nod in response. Weiss had chosen to go after Orbeck and told then to go after Agent 3. And seeing as how Yang could handle getting Agent 3 out just fine, she looked at Arthur who was in his nightmare. “
I’ll get Arthur!” The Faunus went over to her oldest friend in the MPF, putting her hands on his shoulders and began to shake him. “Arthur?! Arthur, it’s me, Blake! Whatever you’re seeing, it’s not real! None of it is! It’s just an illusion, please, you have to snap out of it!

marc122 marc122 , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , BoltBeam BoltBeam , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
And just like with Kassandra, her words had gotten through to Corvo as well, with some help from Lucky. As he returned, she nodded in response. “You’re welcome.” Looking over to Aloy, she saw that she had also came back to reality and gave her a bit of a smile. “Good, Ikaros got you out. Now, let’s help Price and Gretar and then help the rest.

Before she could get over to Price, he had already broken free by himself and came over to them. “
I... I’m fine, Price. Let’s just get the others out of their nightmares before something happens.

Looking around, she had eventually spotted Gretar who was swinging his hammer around, still clearly in his nightmare. “
We need to get that hammer away from him and restrain him, only then can we save him from the nightmare!” Stepping towards Gretar, she stayed out of attack range as she tried to help reach him. “Gretar, stop! It’s an illusion, what you’re seeing isn’t real! Please, snap out of it!

StaidFoal StaidFoal , P PopcornPie , darkred darkred , jigglesworth jigglesworth , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

After enough time had passed in your own respective fear-induced hallucinations, one by one, you all had managed to either overcome your fears or you had been knocked out entirely. Eventually, the last of you had overcome your fears (forcefully or otherwise), and you were all left standing there in the alleyway, left with nothing but the haunting silence of the cold, night air. Jason looked around as all of you came to your senses, though before he could say anything, a voice could be heard around you.

"Do you really think you've won?"

The voice was the same one that you had heard earlier. The same one from the man in the hood, who's face had been obscured. There was a touch of venom in everything he said, like venom flowed through the man's veins and poured out his mouth alongside his words. "Show yourself, Crane! It's over!" Jason would shout, though his screams only earned a chuckle from the Scarecrow.

"Your fear makes you predictable. I am in complete control..."

And then, after those words had been spoken, everything around you went black.

Prologue
“Final Hope”

You all received the same message. It was short, but you understood the gist of it. The multiverse was in a state of immediate emergency, and it needed your help.

ZWVlhDInrr0Obi4avg_tfBe-luKoy3he-5F5bf3poTFKZqVx2PPNx3BzfR36CxvyU0HrqmP3xanKSqBDwrfejKzXv63Zd9y46t4qSmZBCtiFPBUfJIlWUY67NawsnYyxNmAWNI8O

Your arrival through the portal that had appeared before you granted you access into a world that was nothing short of breathtaking. The buildings were built in such a fashion that made it look like you were standing in some kind of science fiction film. The air of the world screamed “advanced” to you, and for some, the sight might have even been too much to take in at once.

“Thank you for coming on such short notice," Spoke a deep, authoritative voice from behind you. When you turned around, you would find a bearded man clad in a skin-tight black suit that resembled what looked like a panther. “I do wish you could have met me in a much more formal situation, but as you already know, the situation itself is dire.” The man glanced over to one some of you may recognize as Jason Todd, AKA the Red Hood.

tumblr_inline_n9mdvyZzwB1s81zze.png

“Dire’s the nice way of putting it,” He said as he stepped forward. “Look, some of you don’t know me, or what’s going on, but all of you have been involved in the multiverse some way or another. I don’t care where your allegiance lies, because none of that matters anymore,” Jason stepped to the side, and suddenly, a holographic image of a tall, orange-bearded man holding a sword appeared beside him. He had a sinister grin on his face, and he was wearing ancient looking armor that was dark in color. He was about eight feet tall, and all of his hair seemed to be in small buns on the back of his head. One noticeable feature was what looked like a glowing scar in the center of his chest. “This is Ganondorf. He’s not the friendliest guy, as some of you may know. A few years ago, generally speaking, his crony…” Another man who was just as tall but more lanky appeared beside him, and he was wearing a tall, chameleon-like helmet, which obscured his face. “Zant, tried to take The Tesseract while also trying to revive Ganondorf. The Tesseract being a highly powerful artifact with the ability to travel the multiverse in a matter of seconds, if its power is harnessed correctly.

He failed thanks to the efforts of some of you here, and because of his attack, The Multiverse Protection Foundation was founded.” Several images of various places, including a small town, the galaxy, and a canyon appeared behind the projections of Zant and Ganondorf. “Several more incidents, some of which are unrecorded, have happened across The Multiverse since then. How much Zant was directly involved in said incidents is unknown, but each of them helped his goal regardless: to reincarnate Ganondorf. He feeds off of malice like a parasite, and go figure, a few malicious actions on a multiversal scale will help him more than robbing the local Ma and Pa Shop across the street.” Yet another image appeared, this time of a building. “This is The Cape, which is the MPF’s base of operations….” The building was soon set on fire and collapsed within seconds, before being enveloped in a dark cloud. “Or should I say, it was. Approximately six hours ago, relatively speaking, The Cape was destroyed by none other than Ganondorf, who finally finished reincarnating. And, to make matters worse, we have reason to believe he’s taken The Tesseract for himself. And, to make a worse situation even worse, when he destroyed The Cape, he killed half its members and trapped the other half, including its acting leaders, in Twilight. For those of you don’t know, Twilight is a corrosive substance that slowly but surely kills any humans or non-Twili-being that comes into contact with it.

And no, none of you are Twili. Except Midna, who was formerly the Princess of Twilight, before Zant fucked her over thanks to the power Ganondorf shared with him.” Midna waved to everyone with a toothy grin, and Jason resumed his speech. “You all are, as pissed as it may make you, the Multiverse’s last hope. You were all we managed to get in contact with, and you’re all we’ve got.” He turned to face Black Panther. “King T’Challa here managed to store enough of The Tesseract’s energy into these watches…” Jason pulled out a small, ordinary looking black watch and held it up for you all to see. “He did so years ago as a contingency plan in case Ganondorf ever reincarnated and got a hold of The Tesseract.

By now, Ganon has spread his influence to several universes, and will continue to do so until he has dominion over the entire Multiverse. Luckily for us, T’Challa managed to pinpoint where his influence is the strongest. If we can somehow take it out and remove his influence from those worlds, we’ll have a shot to face Ganondorf head on. The Cape has already become too compromised because of the influx of Twilight. But there are other places that, luckily for us, haven’t received such treatment yet. We just need to free them from Ganondorf’s control before that can happen.”

tumblr_inline_n9meaukcLW1s81zze.png

Jason cleared his throat. “If you have any questions, ask ‘em now. Otherwise, chat among yourselves and get to know each other if you don’t already. We’ll be setting out in a few hours.”

Cast List

PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soma Cruz and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
@AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
@KissMyAsh as Eliza "Ash" Cohen (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six)
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana (OC)

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari continued being chased down the halls of the hospital as the Shadow followed him relentlessly like a fierce predator.

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP, AKARI. NOBODY'S GONNA WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO CARRIES A STUPID STUFFED FOX WITH THEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO!" The Shadow called out, smashing its drill into a wall and causing the hall behind it to become blocked by rubble as part of the ceiling gave way.

Little did the Shadow (and Akari) know, Kyou's attempt to help everyone summoned backup.

"Help this, you cheap knockoff!"

1596064117465.png

A few shots from a slingshot immediately flew towards the Shadow's mechanical eye from an unknown position, shattering it and causing sparks to fly. The Shadow snarled as it stopped and covered its now-broken eye.

"GRRR...!!! THIS CHANGES NOTHING! BOOSTING AUDITORY CAPABILITIES!"
The Shadow then turned a dial on the side of its head, boosting the sensitivity of its hearing so that it surpassed nearly every species of animal. Even if it couldn't rely on thermal vision to find Akari, it was now significantly more able to hear his footsteps as he ran, and so it continued its pursuit.

Akari, after running through what seemed like a maze of hallways, found himself at a dead end as he reached the main surgery room. A large, bloody operating table lay at the far end. "No... damn it!" Akari said as he banged his fist on the table in frustration. It wasn't long before the Shadow, using its only functional (human) eye, spotted Akari with a terrifying, fanged grin and a sinister, half-mechanical chuckle.

Akari drew his blade, preparing to fight to the death, which seemed inevitable. Before, he had a group to fight alongside him, but now, he was all alone.

...Or, was he?

"DON'T WORRY, I PROMISE THIS WON'T HURT!"
The Shadow revved its drill back up and prepared to strike at Akari, but then...

Akari saw a familiar flash of black, white, and yellow deflect the drill attack with a cutlass and land softly on its feet.

"

Akari couldn't believe his eyes. "Wait... M-Mona? Is that you?!"
The small, catlike figure turned to face Akari, cocking a cheeky grin.

1596065171058.png

"You didn't really think you'd be fighting this bucket of bolts alone, did you? Come on out, everyone!"

What happened next made Akari completely and utterly speechless.

Every single other member of the Neo Phantom Thieves jumped out of hiding and joined the fight!

"Man, come on, Pally! We're not about to let one of our friends go down like this! Fuck that noise!" One of them, the sassy tomboy "Rogue" said to Akari, lightly punching his shoulder.

"My father would be less than pleased with me if I left one of my fellow Thieves for dead." The semi-leader, codename "Renard", added.

"Besides, I don't wanna miss out on all the fun! Kehehehehe!" A third Thief, named "Puppet", chuckled semi-menacingly, twirling her twin revolvers. "Look here, you glorified can opener... nobody, and I mean no-body, cuts open one of my only friends and GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

"Besides..." The only American of the Neo Phantom Thieves, named "Style", said, shrugging. "Who else am I gonna spend time with at Chrome Star? It would get awfully lonely if I didn't have a good friend like you to enjoy milkshakes with."

A tear welled up in Akari's eye. "Y-you guys..."

1596068787994.png

"We can save the sentiments for later. For now, we've got to take down that Shadow!"

Akari and everyone else turned to face his father's Shadow. "But... I don't understand. Didn't we already defeat him?"

"We did. This guy's an imposter! I can just tell by looking that he's not as well put-together as the real thing was. See? Just a few slingshot rounds broke that fancy eye of his."

Akari looked up and saw the shattered visor-eye.

"If that's true... then... TO ARMS!"

Everyone let out a cheer as the battle began.

The Shadow, visibly enraged by the camaraderie before him, spun his drill up faster than ever before and lunged straight for Akari. However, Akari prepared a counter-attack and swung his sword downwards...

...splitting the drill completely in half with just the sword swing, causing a short-circuit and freezing it in place.

"You know... they really don't make killer robots like they used to."
The other Thieves joined in on attacking. Melee attacks, weaponsfire, and spells of all manner positively rained down on the hulking cyborg monster, who had at this point had become positively fuming. Steam hissed from its chest as it prepared a pair of syringe-firing miniguns. If they had even struck a single bit of exposed skin on any of the Thieves, they would be injected with a potent anesthetic and knocked out in mere seconds.

Though... the Shadow couldn't even spin its weapons up for more than a second or two, as another MPF member's aid had made itself (quite loudly) known.
The screeching of a golden eagle reverberated through the entire hospital. It was loud enough for the Thieves, but to the Shadow...

...it spelled the end.
The screech overloaded the Shadow's directional microphones (which, as you may recall, had had their sensitivity dramatically increased), causing them to outright explode. The Shadow's only working pupil shrank as the entire creature shuddered and shook, electricity arcing furiously across every square inch of its body as it suffered a full system crash. Now dazed, the Shadow collapsed down onto the ground.

Everyone saw this opportunity, and both Akari and Morgana looked each other in the eye.

"For old time's sake?"

1596070301077.png

"For old time's sake."

Without another word, the Neo Phantom Thieves unleashed an All-Out Attack! The entire group swarmed the Shadow, striking rapidly from every direction. When all was said and done, the Neo Phantom Thieves struck their own poses as thick, black blood spewed from the Shadow before it exploded into bits.
Akari went over and examine a piece of metal that had come from the Shadow's rear. "Wait... since when did this Shadow promise us ham? It says, 'Made in Got Ham'."
Morgana couldn't help but snort. "Are you sure it doesn't say 'Gotham'?"
Akari looked again at the labelled metal, and sure enough, it did in fact say "Made in Gotham".

"...Oh. Well then."
In any case, Akari went over to his friends, his hand upon his heart. "Everyone... I can't... I can't..." He could barely speak as tears of joy began to fill his eyes.

"You don't need to say anything, Paladin. You're never truly alone, after all. Even if we're not actually there, you'll always be one of us. After all, 'the sun will always rise to banish the dark'. Isn't that what you told us?"

"Y-yes... thank you... thank you so much..." Akari closed his tear-filled eyes.
When Akari opened his eyes, he saw Crime Alley again. He smiled softly as he thought of his old friends and seated himself back up. Akari felt a warmth in his chest as his spirit seemed to grow just a little bit stronger than it ever was.

Interactions:
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Unspoken Mention)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Unspoken Mention)
@FearsConquered
(Open for Interactions)

"Okay, so Weiss is transportation. Now, what are we gonna do about her face? Uh..." When Lucky put his nub in his mouth, he was reminded of the fresh taste of blood. "Wait, I got it!" With the blood acting as paint, he dotted Megumin's eyes, and slathered a bright smile. "How's that for resourcefulness, eh?"

And then Scarecrow showed up again, making everything black.

As soon has he could feel his body in operation again, Lucky felt himself wandering through a portal, still limping. He wouldn't be afraid, not again. "Okay, 'Crane', where did you bring me?"

He stepped out...right into the place they'd started at. It looked like everyone had picked up where they left off, save for Jason, who went through that same drill from before.

"Did...did we just get the bad ending?"

Lilith
Lilith.png
Soon Lilith heard a familiar voice call out to her, it sounded like Lucky and him and the others seemed to be okay so she headed towards the directions of his voice. Soon enough Lilith found the group looking like she was running out of breath "Oh thank goodness I..." She was about to finish her sentience she looked over to Megumin lying on the ground unconscious, this caused her to get super upset and rush over to her body and was about to cry..until

Everyone was back to the beginning. She then tuned towards Megumin who was okay
, she rushed over and hugged her crying. "I... never got to tell you."

Interactions
P PopcornPie (Megunim and Lucky)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex and Sora)
marc122 marc122 (Weiss)

Anyone else I didn't mention

Last edited:
Lealan blinks and looks around. Days upon days of hallucinated torture in a cybernetic mind left her a little fuzzy on whatever details were happening. "Uh... Deja vu. Are we in some copy Universe? If so I am going to be upset." Lealan shrugs and walks to head outside, and get some sun. "Tell me if there is any actual new information, or if we can head strait to Gravity Falls."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie marc122 marc122

As Ciri went off to wake up the others, Hiryu decided to do so as well. Well, who to wake up exactly, he doesn't know. It looks like everyone's already getting up on their own. As he ran around, he soon encountered both Lucky and Megumin, with the latter passed out on the ground and Weiss jut arriving.

"What the hell happened here?" Hiryu asked, looking down as he took out the Zi-O II Anotherwatch from his form's watch holders. "Stand back, Imma try and see if this still works." He says, pointing the watch at Megumin.

tenor.gif

A golden clock will appear above the witch, which caused Megumin's body to move around on the ground, as if retracing her steps in an attempt to heal her. However, before the process could be finished, everything sudden cuts to black.

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie marc122 marc122 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Venom Snake Venom Snake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Hiryu stood with the crowd, hands tucked in his pocket as he awaits their first move. There's a lot more people in this than he initially thought, but it doesn't really matter. They probably need all the help they...Wait, hold on. Something's not right here.

"What the hell...?" The Another Rider king glanced around the familiar setting, rubbing his cheek as he looked...Confused. Was this supposed to happen? Did he suddenly travel back in time?

...How would that even work in the grand scheme of things? Does that mean he could now save anyone else? What if it's one of those fear hallucination thingies?

Whisper, meanwhile, stayed away from most of the crowd, wearing her mask as a small, cube like blue alien keep her company, floating beside her as she kept her distance...

"...?" The wolf sniper suddenly tilts her head in confusion, as if she suddenly noticed something's incredibly wrong. She glanced at the others. There are some people that weren't here before. Weiss, Yang, that random japanese guy that wasn't Hiryu nor Akari...Something's incredibly wrong.

"Alright, I'm just gonna call it out." Hiryu raised his hand, "Everyone here remember this shit happening before?" He asked, risking him being called a weirdo by Jason and the token black guy.

Fortunately, Hiryu remembered what had just happened! "I do, too!" Lucky waved his nub. "This is beyond fucked...are we supposed to, like, rebel this time around? There must be a reason we've been sent back to the beginning of this shitshow." With his eyes shredded, Lucky would have to rely on scent to pick up anything odd, but didn't get very far due to his leaking wounds.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie marc122 marc122

"...I do, too." Whisper raises her hand at the same time as Lucky, though Lucky's voice was much louder. The rabbit then asked what are they going to do this time around.

"I genuinely have no idea, but if it's really time travel, then we have one shot to make sure Ruby doesn't die." Hiryu thought, "Then again, this could be one of them illusions or some shit." He pondered, approaching the rabbit. "How's Megumin? Any sign of recovery?" He asked, worried about the archmage since the last time he saw her, she was in the middle of being healed.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

After waking up from his Fear Toxin-induced nightmare, Akari heard Scarecrow's voice again, and after yet another sudden blackout, Akari was...

...back at the beginning?

/Alright, who the hell hit the reset button?/
Akari listened as T'Challa and Jason explained the gist of the MPF's operation... again... and then turned to everyone else.

Wait a moment... the group seemed larger than before, and... Akari was already in his Phantom Thief outfit?
"You're right, Hiryu. This does seem odd. I most certainly remember all of this happening before. Kyou, Weiss, Yang... all of them definitely weren't here before, though. Unless...!"

Akari didn't have much time to finish his thought, as he noticed Lucky was quite heavily injured. "Just a moment. Can't have you bleeding all over the place, now can I?" Akari cast Salvation on Lucky, and indeed everyone else who needed it.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Unspoken Mention)
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Spoken Mention)
marc122 marc122 (Spoken Mention)
P PopcornPie
@DejaVu?
(Open for Interactions)

Lealan hisses in amusement. "Weren't we always?" She takes a smoke and lights it off of Snakes own, taking a drag of her own in turn. "When we find that bag wearing asshole, I'm going to shove a spike through him and leave him in a field for the crows. LIKE I WILL DO TO A PARTICULAR RABBIT IF HE TRIES ANYTHING STUPID" She grumbles, and then yells back to Lucky. Then she takes a moment to look at her clothes. Between the Alley gunk, the smoke from the forest fire, laying on the nasty floor of the murder house, and all the other crap, they were getting messy. "I need a change. Any suggestions?"
Venom Snake Venom Snake P PopcornPie

Tanya.png
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

Tanya watched as the fear toxins took over some of her comrades. It wouldn't be long now...The use of chemical weapons was against the Geneva Convention! The fear and emotions slowly corroded at her resolve. The shotgun on her back was drawn with a fresh shell loaded in. Magical sights manifested on the shotgun and targeted the head of the stupid doll. The barrel glowed with magical energy with the force to destroy a city but of course no round could be fired. For some reason her gun jammed up but a few more attempts revealed that her finger simply refused to move. What's this? The 'devil of the rhine' is scared of god? Tanya's body started seizing up with fear and she couldn't even move her toes.

latest

Being X stood there, mocking her, in his doll form, normally he would take this form when he is dishing out some 'divine teachings' but he was oddly silent this time but actions spoke a thousand words. The room around her melted and where she was felt almost nostalgic in a sickening sense. 14 years ago she was murdered and reborn into this shell of a body 'dire straits' as Being X called it. Punishment for being faithless? Here Tanya was wondering that if Being X or 'God' loved everyone so much then why would he punish her for being faithless. The train was coming now. Of course it was coming..You could hear it's thundering wheels from miles away echoing off the walls of the subway station. All the same Bystanders were there too. It's as if she is being 're killed' in the same manner as last time. Everyone watched as the old man that stood in the place of the worker she fired pushed her off the platform with a herculaneum force.

ys02021.jpg

So it happened again. Being pushed into a train for the second time by Being X. The old man's face was all she could think of while falling onto the train tracks. No emotion or compassion in his eyes for one of the humans he created. So much for an 'all loving' god.

Everything went to black

Tanya woke up on the ground...Must've been some sort of Hallucinogen..That is completely against the Geneva Convention. But now it appears she is back where she started..Hasn't she been here before? Something was off...It reminded her of 'Groundhog day' a movie where a guy is stuck in the same day but remembers what happened. For now all Tanya could do is give Jason and T'challa a stare

Annotation 2020-07-30 023022.png

"Haven't we been here before?"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore [Open to Interaction]

"Heh, yeah, I wonder..." Lucky stuck a nub in his mouth. "Or maybe we had to kick the shit out of Toga, or accept that brunch with Jerome, or smash that Twilight orb, or take the Shareholder deal. Hell, maybe it's all of those. In the meantime, NO, I WON'T DO ANYTHING FUCKING STUPID!" He shouted back at Lealan with a slight growl.

When Akari cast Salvation, the wounds instantly scabbed over, then the scabs quickly turned from crimson to brown before flaking off, leaving behind shiny new skin from which new sprouts of fresh red fur blossomed. It was actually quite hypnotic to watch, but when everything scarred, one could really see the damage that hawk had done to him, and he was still quite pale. "Ah, God, that fuckin' rocks. Many thanks, Laddie." Then, his eyesight slightly restored to the point where everyone was no longer a multicolored smudge, he found Megumin, who was presumably still on Weiss's back. Though Lillith hugged the mage, she was still out cold.

"...For the best, I don't know how badly this would hurt her."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials marc122 marc122

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari turned to Ben and folded his arms. "I certainly do. He just recently led us through that dark city alley, right before we-" A thought occurred to Akari. "Before we... saw that figure... the one with the... messed up... face..." Akari's words slowed as he tried connecting the pieces of the thought he was forming.

"You don't think...?"
Interactions:
Crow Crow
@DejaVu?
(Open for Interactions)

Third P.O.V
After some time spent fighting the fires.... along with Gretar being calmed down by Ciri in the process, everything seemed to be alright, since most people were either back to normal or knocked out for the count..... until the same fucko from earlier said something about them not winning, until everything faded to black...... trapped in the darkness for a indefinite amount of time, before waking up in a strange and new environment.

Well, it was actually the same one, since they basically went back in time, back when they were at WAKANDA..... and were sent basically at the beginning again...... and what was different this time, was different people being here, like the more recent ones. Yeah, something was wrong here... as Benrey looked around his familiar surroundings.... saying
“Ok.... this has to be some sort of fucken illusion right now...... so.... Guess we have to find a way out of here.” as he began exploring the same environment, trying to see what was actually different other than people, while Gretar looked around confused on how this was happening again.
@to whomst it may concern thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"Fuckin hell, you two, STOP. TRYING TO START SHIT." Hiryu glared at the two when Lucky and Leelan started yelling at each other passive aggressively. No, actually, it's not passive aggressively. Just...Aggressively. Seeing as Megumin's still out cold, Hiryu decides that maybe she just needs some space...And so he did.

The Another Rider king approached Tanya once more, standing beside her as he did once before.

"So, we're in a time loop looks like it." Hiryu informs the little soldier. "Any idea on how to deal with this?

"Well, Lealan has a point." Lucky padded around, looking out the windows. "We probably did something stupid that we're supposed to go back and correct. It could be anything, but, to be honest, me money's on startin' that fight with the Shareholders, if only because it was the most recent." Upon realizing that Jason had been completely reset, Lucky smirked childishly. "And this time, we could call the shots. Unlike him, we remember what happened the last time we took his advice on certain things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back